DelusionRO

Started by Aire, Jul 17, 2009, 03:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aire

DelusionRO buys reviews for items in-game.

Want proof?

Poki

Why don't you just post the proof here?

Descent

Quote from: Poki on Jul 17, 2009, 05:41 AM
Why don't you just post the proof here?

There's proof?

Hutchy

I humbly request that someone kick OP's donkey for making such a useless thread.

Aire

Be nice. I don't offer without having.

Lost~Dreams

Quote from: Aire on Jul 17, 2009, 11:21 AM
Be nice. I don't offer without having.
Then show it on the thread for everyone to see? If you don't wanna show the proof on the thread Why the hell did you make the thread. Just PM yC.

[color=green]Your/You're.

I did ask to keep this thread clean and mature.., don't go there by bypassing the filter + calling people names.

456450456884649856 day warn Ps. I love you Lost~Dreams -Relics[/color]

Hutchy

@above: S/he edited a screenie into the original post nao.

Do you have screenies of whatever player receiving items? :<
Not trying to be a b****, but we get a LOT of false reports on RMS, or people who forge chatlogs due to post-ban butthurt, etc.

Aire

@Lost~Dreams: Posted.

@Hutchy: I can assure you that ain't forged. I have the original. That is just cropped out.
EDIT: P.S. I wasn't banned from that server, I have my own. I'm posting about illegal practices, because the 14-year-old that owns DelusionRO was giving out his donation currency (which is donation tickets or something like that) for each review written on RMS. He made friends of his friends write reviews and gave his friends a ticket for each review his friends' friends wrote. All of those 56? reviews were in less than 2 days, I believe. I bet most of them were proxied/even from the same IP. The owner reviewed his own server pretending to be some "Jamie" person. Look up bubblebabee. He also tried to degrade my server by posting a bad review on it, before even having tried it out for the time he posted he did, which is 1 month.

So no, this isn't a post-ban hate topic.

yC

how should we verify the msn is the msn of the gm or admin ... it could be anybody.

you should take the screenshot of the gm dealing u the reward or something in game at least to go with the msn screenshot ...