Report about negative review on my server

Started by briannn90, Mar 18, 2011, 02:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

briannn90

to all RMS staff ,there is a guy keep on posting negative review on my RMS server account i think he does it for like 3 times already but i think you guys delete it now he did it again =_= not just that hes also leaving negative comments on my forums http://tweet-ro.webs.com/apps/forums/topics/show/4458008-bloody-dead-branch-for-students-?page=last theres more if u check it here his name on the forums " Andrew Fuller " hes a GM from other server and applying for mine but i dint accept it because he was asking for money every scrip he made. to all rms staff please remove his review on my server thank you so much it will really appreciated thank you have a nice day.

yC

There's no record of us deleting review of him.  There might have a rebalance of score for those categories not covered in the review.  The rest of the review content are reasonable.

briannn90

this is so unfair he was just upset because i dint acknowledge hi gm application and now he is doing this and he cant get esg. please i have been wrote 3 times aready negative comments like this and i have no idea how they been deleted can you please check his ip address email  or something just to remove his post.

yC

Checking on Tweet-RO's history.  I see there were four reviews deleted:

2011-02-22, 100/100, by: mi-yo -- spam with same phase "its so cool!!!" repeating.

2011-02-25, 10/100, by: xyka002

"This server is awesome. friendly Gm .Friendly player.. and Cute staff.. what are u waiting for ? come and joined us .. we are waiting for you guys .. Come and be part of tweet RO .. thanks ..........."

-- I think the reviewer reverved the scale when giving score.

2011-02-26, 10/100, by: Kittechan

"I never played on this server, but i know some player or maybe even the owner came to my server spamming to join his, even after several warnings and mutes he just kept on making new chars to continue his spamming. I'm am sorry but that is just pathetic. Just leaving this review as a warning to possible players and or other servers.

I got several screenshots to proof his spamming, thank you for reading this."

-- Removed upon reading first six words.

2011-03-14, 10/100, by: rioplk100

"I like the server features of this server. the custom suits and more! Have been playing this for a while now. I extremely like it. Hope this server last long! :) There are also active players and Game Masters! So more power!
and good luck to all of you..nice server"

-- Again reversed scale?

Are you talking about these reviews up there?

Also I can't find a relation between the accounts and with Roadhouse's.

briannn90

I always check my server review but this part I dint really saw it.

- 2011-02-22, 100/100, by: mi-yo

oh well maybe it really exist.

the second lane 2011-02-25, 10/100, by: xyka002
not sure but maybe this is the one when he was applying for GM.

3rd one 2011-02-26, 10/100, by: Kittechan
this the part when I Ignore his gm offer. might me he uses someone account or pc I dont know.

the last one 2011-03-14, 10/100, by: rioplk100

this the guy that I ban because hes advertising a server.

oh well, I guess this is what I get from not accepting his offer I'll get negative reviews =(
anyways thanks for reading and quick response I really appreciate it. please close this topic. thank you!