Hateful Review (HarmonyRO)

Started by Valaris, Mar 03, 2009, 09:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valaris

Now I know the server is no longer listed, but I think something should be done about the review created by Jaericho for HarmonyRO:

http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=serverstat&serid=5171&itv=6&url_sname=HarmonyRO&page_num=1

I would like to point out that he was a staff member of the server.

SymphonicRO | Rates: 7x/7x/5x | Space Rift Warp System | Account-based Zeny | New Map of the Day | Custom Dyes with Elemental Resistances | Pool of Rejuvenation Healing System | Monster of the Day | Instanced Private Dead Branch Rooms | Town Experience |
Come join during our May Flowers New Character Event, and receive a bundle of 101% Field Manuals!

yC

i feel i am being manipulated but whatever ... gone.

Valaris

Thank you. I'm not sure why you would feel like you're manipulated. I think it's in pretty bad taste for staff of a server to badmouth people for giving them a negative review.

SymphonicRO | Rates: 7x/7x/5x | Space Rift Warp System | Account-based Zeny | New Map of the Day | Custom Dyes with Elemental Resistances | Pool of Rejuvenation Healing System | Monster of the Day | Instanced Private Dead Branch Rooms | Town Experience |
Come join during our May Flowers New Character Event, and receive a bundle of 101% Field Manuals!