False Reviews.

Started by neodarkcloud, Mar 03, 2009, 03:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

neodarkcloud

This server has been only up for Two or three week's, and there's three admins from another server comeing to my server and writeing false reviews? when he's not even registerd on my forum to even play my server, cause the installer is on the forums and enable to play my server you have to register on the forums.

He pmed me on msn Devin/Ricky aka  Mikato/Konata-Chan/conflicting destiny, asking me to help his server and bring all my players to his server and i said no, then he comes back and flames with his friends on my VikodinRO Reviews.

This guy is obviously, trying to ruin my server's rep cause i rejected in helping him.

What do you guy's think about this?
http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=serverstat&serid=6962&itv=6&url_sname=VikodinRO&page_num=1

Screenshot:

I am honestly sorry if my grammer fails.

(Edit):
If you notice the details it's kinda sad

GarmSter

whoever are dey ... they are soooo dumb .. i mean .. who would agree to let someone recruit more players to play at der server if you as the admin of your own server need also to advertise your own server .... wew .. =.= ..

yC

Mikato -> duplicated account of someone else, banned.

conflicting -> deleted, unreasonable score.

Konata-Chan -> Breaking review guideline, fraud complain should be emailed to us directly.  Deleted & Emailed.

I did all that before reading this topic btw.  Except the banned one, they are allowed to re-write their review.

Not going to read your argument because they are just what you said.  Unless any kind of proof is provided.

ConflictingDestiny

I AM registered on your forums,Tommy you should really stop lying already.Why would we need your help? We have a website,web designer,and best of all me :).
and yeah I did play your server,why do you think I started mines?

and how about that banner you have on your forums. www.vikodinro.darkbb.com

Did you make it? Please,reply soon I want to retaliate as soon as possible :)

neodarkcloud

First of all, i asked rika to make me a banner she said "YES", and after she made it she goes running off to you're server? then now she msns me saying she claims copyright on the banner? she didint even buy a copyright, and how am i lieing?, i could even report you're server for fake reviews i don't think an admin can write a review on there own server ( i think no clue yet ), and name of forum id? you coulda just registred right now and tell them you did, and why would you need help you tried to tell me to join your server and bring all my players and i rejected you and now you're trying to ruin my server thats low man honestly.

And you didint create that website of you'res you had rika doing it, she was gonna be mine then she ditched me for you lol but i dont really care haha.

And the banner if she had a copyright for it i would take it off immeditally, or if yC can tell me if she copyrighted it o_O if she didint i shall keep it on.

Lol, this proof right here is you're obviously trying to ruin my server....

ConflictingDestiny

You can god damn keep it.I'm already stressed enough.

neodarkcloud

No clue what, that screenshot is trying to prove.

ConflictingDestiny

Keep the banner,we dont care anymore.

neodarkcloud

When you say "Keep the banner", i'm pretty sure it's not you're banner also that person who created this banner for my server was recruited as a Designer GM, She made it for my server, then all the sudden she leave's my staff team, for you're server after she has made it for my server it is no longer her's nor she has a copyright of it. Plus the banner says VikodinRO.

Cielte

Niether of the screenshots prove anything if you ask me. *shrugs*

ConflictingDestiny

Sure,she was your Designer GM,She wasn't your employee am I right?

http://www.cipo.ic.gc.ca/eic/site/cipointernet-internetopic.nsf/eng/wr00507.html

Read it. :) Registering is recommended,but we honestly dont need to.

http://www.ipic.ca/english/general/copyright.cfm

Quoteif a work is created in the course of employment, the author's employer is the first owner of copyright.

You didn't employ her now did you? You "Recruited". and I know for a fact Rika and you both live in Canada :).

But I already said keep the damn banner so Keep it.We honestly dont care after a hour.

yC

There is no end to attacking server listings with bad reviews, solve the problem at hand first.  Server dramas shouldn't affect our services.

Remember RMS is not here to put resource in dealing with false reviews generated by server vs server conflicts.  It is not too late to stop now while the two listings are cleaned.  Don't leave us no choice but to take the two servers' listings down temporarily until harassment is cool down.  Or until agreement can be reached by the servers.

Also note the Terms of Services:

"Server owners caught attempting to manipulate reviews or review results in any way (...) will receive a warning and/or suspension from the server listing."

That apply to any listing, not just the server's own listing.  Which means do not badmouth other servers.

Please try to reach an agreement and leave the listings alone.  Thank you.

neodarkcloud

Thanks yC, for helping us.