battleRO bribery

Started by mickiedeez, Nov 06, 2009, 08:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mickiedeez

Quote from: XDokebiX on Nov 03, 2009, 01:15 AM
The Admin's e-mail, [email protected], is indeed his "legit" and commonly used Yahoo ID.
That's the same ID he used when HititRO was still alive (he was selling zeny for RO load).

Before I created my account here in RMS, I saw a post from his site/forums (forgot which), stating that prizes will be given to players who submit reviews. I think it was around 100m zeny each, if I'm not mistaken.
I'm not sure if this is a valid evidence but you may want to check this out:

http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=serverstat&serid=7375&itv=6&url_sname=BattleRO&page_num=8

I shall quote THREE reviews from that page:
Quotejjsmj01
Battle RO is very nice server try it ull like it a lot .............. every 30 mins or less theres an event easy to get money fun WOE 2.0 and very helpfull and friendly community ahaha mga pinoy try nio to napakaganda =DDDDDD GM 100m ahh xD
Rough Translation of bold parts:
GM 100m, ok? (ahh is like a pinoy expression)

Quotekhan2ten
lag server mo pre... gawan mo paraan yan dami na nglalaro.. dami na nga rin bot ehhh... 100m ko ahhh dont forget..hehehe..
My 100m, ok? Don't forget.. hehehe..

Quotechad_vito
wala lang need ko lang ng zenny kaya nag sulat ako d2 salamat sa zenny na ibbigay ng tropang kong GM Ninong ng Anak nia?? Sa Isip Salita At sa Gawa Gago pakita ka sa anak mo sa b.day nia yun lang gago chad 18
I just need zenny that's why I posted/wrote here thank you for the zeny that will be given by my friend GM

If that's not "bribing for reviews", I don't know what is.
Just checking their donation system will show you that Battle RO is a profit-server.
To be honest, I haven't tried playing there but, you'll have some general idea once you check on their site and forums.

^
Quoted for truth
Quote from: Temjin on Feb 16, 2010, 12:07 PM
You are a f*** idiot. Why you even bother to post here, I will never know. It is BEYOND ME.

yC

I emailed the owner and hopefully he will be here to explain for himself before we make a decision on the case.

Mr Gayman Watch

Did he respond or can we do something about this?

mickiedeez

Quote from: yC on Nov 07, 2009, 03:43 AM
I emailed the owner and hopefully he will be here to explain for himself before we make a decision on the case.

It's been 4 days already.
You are a f*** idiot. Why you even bother to post here, I will never know. It is BEYOND ME.

yC

I don't mind waiting, you guys are sure impatient  :)

I'll just keep this case and the listing on hold until satisfying word is heard.  

Hello again,

As we have waited for days with no reply from you and we can't wait indefinitely.

We will have to delist your server until a satisfying explanation is received from you.

Please do reply to us in the forum topic to clear the issue should you wish your listing status to be back to normal.

Thank you for your time.

- RMS Team

mickiedeez

Quote from: yC on Nov 10, 2009, 02:26 PM
I don't mind waiting, you guys are sure impatient  :)

I'll just keep this case and the listing on hold until satisfying word is heard.  

Hello again,

As we have waited for days with no reply from you and we can't wait indefinitely.

We will have to delist your server until a satisfying explanation is received from you.

Please do reply to us in the forum topic to clear the issue should you wish your listing status to be back to normal.

Thank you for your time.

- RMS Team

Well I dont ACTUALLY play RO.  I just like to see things pwned for breaking rules,  screwing up, being douchey and other stuff like that... i just wish for everything and everyone to be treated equal and fair.
10 days and counting.

Tom~

They got de-listed already. What else do you want o-o?

And so you killed yourself,
but you killed everyone else around you too.

mickiedeez

You tell me brainiac. it's your front yard too.

yC

Oh I got an email reply yesterday but put it aside and forgot.  Content:

sorry i just read the this we moved to a new home its not fair delisting my server because of that, theres not enough proof that im giving away 100m if they give me reviews.
i can do that too to other private server and tell them that wheres my 100m right?

Like how Relic has been telling me, it's very one-sided now I think about it.  You can hardly call that "proof" when they can be posted by anybody.  The reply pointed it, and that mean this case can't get further without additional information/proof from the reporter. 

XDokebiX

Seeing that my post on a different thread was used to create this report, I would like to comment on this as well.

I am aware that solid PROOF is needed, all I have is what I SAW and READ on their site/forums before.
The site is new and they moved to a new forum and anyway, it can be easily deleted or removed.
Also, the Admin of BRO is correct that anyone can post and declare that prizes were given.

My question is this, seeing for a fact that this server owner/admin takes the time to reply (and even insult) players
for giving reviews, why were such posts left unnoticed and he didn't even bother to report it?
Is it because he was blinded by the 100 ratings?

In any case, delisted or not, the issue isn't about the "bribery" anymore.
People are now aware what the real problem is with this server.

P.S
Still +1 on GM Hall of Shame for this dude
But, that's just my opinion  :P

bleu

Although there's no real hard evidence pointing to bribery, one cannot deny that this case does in fact look very suspicious. Those three reviews were made back in June 2009. If they were indeed false reviews as the Server Owner seems to be claiming them to be, why hasn't he responded to the reviews as a Server Owner comment or filed a false review report under Server Reports? Five months has lapsed and yet the Server Owner has not followed up with any action whatsoever to remedy the situation. Why? Could it be that he agrees with those reviews and have no comment until a prospective case of bribery is brought against his server? How convenient, don't you think?

Decist

I'm a support GM and forum moderator in this server and I haven't seen any topic about giving away 100m by just posting a review.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Usagimimi

mickie is already in the Hall of Shame... of our hearts, right beside Patapon.

Froibet

May I also add about fake reviews?

Why is this server still #1 under High Rate?
Quote from: Kenshi123one of the best high rates i've played in years the events are so costumed the pvp maps are awesome the community is great not to mention the economy is fixed no bots i was nervous at first because useless high rates suck but this turned out be be an eye opener trust me this server rocks

Oh I would also like to add this for the Lulz offered by battleRO

Usagimimi