Another Server is Paying for Reports

Started by Annihilate, Jul 01, 2009, 12:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annihilate

I didnt put the server name in the title because the server owner may see it.

RichRO is paying its players 5bubblegum [2x drop rate] whenever they make server reviews. I can simply create a new character and claim to have made a review and get a bubblegum.

This is false advertising. Right?

LuTze

If you are going to accuse our server please post proof.

(Moderators, this player was recently banned and I believe him to be accusing us because of this.)

Relics

Post proof or this is junk material.

SilverStream~

Everything about it is deleted it seems.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

yC

no proof?  a link, a screenshot etc will do.  Otherwise we can't take action.

Annihilate

Quote from: yC on Jul 01, 2009, 02:55 PM
no proof?  a link, a screenshot etc will do.  Otherwise we can't take action.

Here you go:

This shows the Head-GM beside the character.

This one is on that same moment but highlighting the bubblegum.

Is that enough?

Posted on: Jul 03, 2009, 05:56 am
P.S. My motives as to why I have to put up this complaint are irrelevant. The pictures speak for themselves.

Celeste

I'm sorry, but I don't see any proof in those screenshots.

Newly

Lol? That doesnt proof a damn thing. I think your jus made at the GM's or something. You take a screenie of a GM sitting next to a player? What proof is that? Thats like me saying your gay without proving  that you are. D:!!!!

Annihilate

Quote from: Newly on Jul 03, 2009, 02:11 PM
Lol? That doesnt proof a damn thing. I think your jus made at the GM's or something. You take a screenie of a GM sitting next to a player? What proof is that? Thats like me saying your gay without proving  that you are. D:!!!!

The screenies say 1 thing very clearly, that bubblegums are obtainable in-game. Now, assuming w/o conceding that the bubblegum is not for payment for a review, the screenies still goes to show that these items are obtainable in-game. This will be my last post on this unless Yc or some other admin needs to ask questions from me. Good day.

Newly

Kid its not any proof. You need a screenie of a deal with a GM giving you the items. Who know's maybe bubble gum is a quest item.That screenie say's nothing. yc wont do anything about this due to lack of proof.

Xarale

Newly is right.  Although you've shown that you (or another player) has bubblegum in their inventory, there's no evidence to show how it got there, or why it was given out.

In order to make this report valid, you'll need to provide clear evidence of the Admin clearly stating that they're giving away bubblegum (or any other reward) in return for reviews.

LuTze

Edit:

Just to clear a few things up, this player was banned for attempting to blackmail a GM, advertising other servers and attempting to make others leave.

Edit 2:

NVM

Newly

There was no need to explain anything. We all kinda figured he wasnt being truthful. D:

Pandora

Still doesn't explain how he got the bubblegum however, maybe the RichRO GM/Admin can shed some light on this, is the item questable on your server?
[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

[color=darkblue]Click here to find out more about heRO![/color]

LuTze

I had it in my post originally before the edit, lol.

They are both a donation item and a reward for helping create new quests. (Although the latter was recently changed to Rich Points).

Newly

Weird you did an edit to your reply and it was completely different from what you said now. Your changing up your stories.

LuTze

Well not really, in the original post I had written extra information about why the player was banned. After you told me it was unnecessary I removed it.

I see where this is going anyway, moderators, the player has no proof so please lock this topic.

Newly

Lol.

It's ok. ;D

The player has no proof so yea they can't do anything about it. Untill he get's proof.

Hutchy

Somehow I doubt any proof will be supplied.  ::)

So far, this topic just seems like a player trying to start (or perpetuate) a rumor. No substance at all... I think we all want to see it locked, lol.

Descent

This entire thread makes little to no sense. Referred to yC and Pow, and they can have their take on it.

yC

Quote from: Hutchy on Jul 06, 2009, 10:39 PM
Somehow I doubt any proof will be supplied.  ::)

So far, this topic just seems like a player trying to start (or perpetuate) a rumor. No substance at all... I think we all want to see it locked, lol.

True, if anyone have any proof for this case please pm them to me or create a new topic.  I'll lock this for now.