Untruthful Review

Started by Cady, Aug 12, 2008, 06:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cady

http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=serverstat&serid=4601&itv=6&url_sname=BunnehRO%20Extreme&page_num=1
ryancruz

The server has no lag, the user should check his/her ISP or computer.
I am a GM of that server and I am on for 5+ hours a day, 7 days a week.
Donations are not overpowered.

I'd appreciate it if this false/untruthful review was removed.

Rehael

Quote from: Cady on Aug 12, 2008, 06:34 AM
http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=serverstat&serid=4601&itv=6&url_sname=BunnehRO%20Extreme&page_num=1
ryancruz

The server has no lag, the user should check his/her ISP or computer.
I am a GM of that server and I am on for 5+ hours a day, 7 days a week.
Donations are not overpowered.

I'd appreciate it if this false/untruthful review was removed.

Sad to say for you. Your words include no proof.
The Greatest Server is in preparation phase : http://valiantro.com
Setting the standard so high the other servers will look like noob stuff. ;)

Cady

I have screenshots and video of me being on everysingle day of the week. If proof is needed, PM me and I will provide it. :)

kthx

Pandora

It's the reviewer's opinion, he's entitled to it, just like you're entitled to yours.

By checking his other review you'll see he has made a positive one on the other bunneh server, and on other servers too, he doesn't look like someone who just makes a false review for no reason, if he got a bad experience he can write about it. Was there a downtime of 6 hours like he wrote?
[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

[color=darkblue]Click here to find out more about heRO![/color]

mickiedeez

when i do play, its usually at night for US, like 7pm eastern and on. try logging in at night, when thereas about 15 others online(as in 2 am US) from asia etc., i've been asking around, and most of them dont seem to see GM's  much(as in almost never).

dont s*** people on the lag.  its fairly apparent, ask other players as well, the host was crap when i regularly played, and it still is.  the same old lag on for a little hile, lag off, lag on.

not to mention the server went down for nearly 6 hours AGAIN a day before i wrote the review. along with a 2-6 hour or more downtime every 4-5 days.(unscheduled and non maintenance)

donations not overpowered?  thats a load of crap.  thanatos, GTB, Fallen Bishop, and every other overpowered MVP card are donations with a .05 drop chance.  i'm not stupid, i was the most overpowered bastard on the server, until 1 person showed up who actually at some sense in playing the game, and managed to beat me with slightly less donations. ALSO note i seaid over donar....  so you donate for 3 cards you baically over power your self....

ill touch on few other things in my review as well as well.

the guild comp is crappy with only 20 people online for woe.  the classes are no where near balanced.  you can get immune to all ranged attacks.  you can 100% reflect magic(without 2 mayas).  basically sinx is the best on the server.

plus theres no economy, once in a while someone will open a shop of overpriced crap.

EDIT: and supposedly theres a some new client coming with tons of quests and updates...  this new client is the same new client Elven said would be coming "soon", shortly after he opened the server(april/mayish)

and yah, you could say i had a bad experience....

DOUBLE EDIT: uhm, the bunneh ro review i just never got around to deleting it, i jus tplain didnt like the server, at the time, but wrote it anyway because i wanted to help the server grow.
Quote from: Temjin on Feb 16, 2010, 12:07 PM
You are a f*** idiot. Why you even bother to post here, I will never know. It is BEYOND ME.