Suspicious Reviews

Started by Lillium, Jun 21, 2009, 01:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lillium

yC

i am aware of it, but we got no resource to get into a server at the right time to see what actually went on.

did an audit, deleted some reviews and banned some accounts.  Will also audit Daredevil and Realm in a moment since they are in the SHR top 3 and it's only fair to do so.

Lillium

Thank you.
Posted on: Jun 21, 2009, 12:04 pm
Can you check them again? They just got like 6 reviews in the last hour or so.

http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=serverstat&serid=6113&itv=6&url_sname=MysticRO&page_num=1

yC

taken care of.  really this isn't gonna stop anything and my suckie internet is in the way.

Lillium

msanders1020

WOW! You really sit there and watch the reviews on MysticRO? We broadcast in our server every two hours to review MysticRO, so it will help the community grow. We do not give out anything for reviews and we do not complain on alot of this crap that goes on in RMS for other top Super High Rate servers. Why not just play the game and quite being a spy for these cut throat server owners. What do you get out of doing it? Free donation items,high rated equipment, or just the pleasure of being a crude human being? I should start following you around and maybe pay someone to do so. How would you feel? Probably like a crated animal. I just got wind of this topic from a server player, So that is why it took me so long to state my opinion on this. Hope you enjoy this!

Lucian

Look at the date before your post.

msanders1020

As I said in the post, I just got wind of this...I know it is old but I feel as server owner I can state my opinion on this...So thanks for the clue.

Lucian

6 reviews per hour can seem suspicious, I see why this topic was created. But if you have a high population, with every hour broadcasts I guess it's possible.

Also, I know I'm not the topic starter, but I think this should be closed.
Quote from: yC on Jun 24, 2009, 02:21 AM
taken care of.

msanders1020

I see on the side of RMS all the time 6 plus reviews at one time per server...Does that make it fair for them to be ok but not MysticRO? Also, I stated every 2 hours and we do have an average of 50 plus players a day...Might not be big but it is a fair enough ammount to keep the server going...Just wanted an explaination on why this can happen.

Lucian

My bad, but 50 loyal players with every two hours broadcasting can give you 6 reviews. I don't pay much attention to RMS' main site, so I don't know if 6 reviews every hour is a lot or not. But I still think this topic should be closed.

Quote from: yC on Jun 24, 2009, 02:21 AM
taken care of.

msanders1020