12 reviews a day?

Started by ragnazorg, Dec 07, 2009, 12:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ragnazorg

Just noticed someone made a review for IntenseRO. Shocked to see such words he throws at our server. Before I replied to him, I needed to know something first. Then I found this http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=userfindcomment&uid=88420 Doing 12 reviews a day? Wow! I hope I can make reviews like that everyday :D

wow.. RMS admin is really fast. well done /no1

Zone

Yeah, I smell s***.
For one, chat spamming on AnthemRO?
That doesn't happen.
There are no serverside events.
Obviously this person didn't even play the server.
Non-English speaking, where the hell did this person get that from?
Check the site and forums, and most towns and you'll see everything is indeed in English.
However, there are many players who are Filipino, but that does not constitute that the server is not an English server.

Also, before anyone says anything about me being biased to this server, I am banned from it.
I have no reason to be biased.

So, I say, all reviews made by this individual are bull and spam.
Obviously they have hidden intentions.

kochiro

And he posted again. :)) Wow he's determined to put a comment in our server eh. XD

Scars

RMS admin sucks I've been telling her and giving obvious proves but she won't listen, but okay lets give her a bit of time.

I am pretty sure he is associated with Boundless RO, since I've baited him and he bites.

He wrote the following after a negative review was placed on Boundless.

QuoteGloom     

Played this server for less than 1 month    2009-12-07
Servers are stable. Community is NOT friendly, and the events are either automated or NON existent. Game Masters are NOT friendly or helpful, and only seem to troll their forums for reports rather than actually log in. The server has an economy, sort of. Classes unbalanced. An immature staff runs this server, and it rewards players for flaming other servers and for posting biast reviews. im sure his response will give creedence to this.

http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=serverstat&serid=7282&url_sname=

Well I am really flexible.

Either all his bias reviews gets deleted of all my servers or there will be over 50 bias reviews on Boundless.
RMS can make the rules, I'll play along.

Though my only concern is I am against a server with 8 players online, it can't be considered alive can it? Do I play with the dead?

Anyways, cheers.

Relics

You need to relax a bit before you start hitting the gun, give her some time indeed. We all have things we're busy with, maybe RMS just isn't the first thing you want to think about when you wake up.

Moved to reports.

an0n_77

I am NOT associated with BoundlessRO or any of the other server's I have given positive reviews for.
I had some free time this weekend and felt like reviewing servers.  Mainly because while I was downloading a new server to try, I read many positive reviews on it only to find out that the reviews were fabricated and biast.  I decided that I would go back to each server I played within the last 3 months and write honest, unbiast reviews on them and be especially thorough/brutal/honest with those who offer benefits to biast/corrupt reviewers.  Your immaturity and failure to accept your poor rankings gracefully, aswell as jump to conclusions and point fingers at a server that had absolutely nothing to do with my assault just further reinforces the point that I stressed to make : That (not most, but alot of) RO communities are corrupt, immature, and ignorant.  "durrr he called our serber n00bz!1 0mFG12!! quick who we blame 1st for this???/"

to be honest you guys really need to not jump to conclusions.  miscommunication is how wars get started.

Scars

Oh that's why you renewed the review every-time I've replied to your review?

If you haven't been renewing I've wouldn't bother.

Anyway again, if his excuse he just state is acceptable, I'll use that too.

Or lets put it... I know 50 other people that been trying out all the servers and will write reviews soon.

Cheers.  

an0n_77

I reposted specifically to edit my review in context to reply to the administrator who replied to my original post.  Since the reviews offer no means to communicate with the administration, i repost. 

You go ahead and get your 50 people. 
First of all, you're just proving what I said about you being irrational, immature, and incapable of taking criticism gracefully.

Second, if you want to go the immature route, I have access to litterally thousands of proxy servers and i admittedly have no life.  I could do a one man 1nvasion on your server's review list if I really wanted to, so i recommend you just drop it.

really wanna dance with me?

Hutchy

Quote from: an0n_77 on Dec 07, 2009, 05:00 AM
Second, if you want to go the immature route, I have access to litterally thousands of proxy servers and i admittedly have no life.  I could do a one man 1nvasion on your server's review list if I really wanted to, so i recommend you just drop it.

really wanna dance with me?

...really now? Really?

an0n_77

Scars

You renewed the reviews 3 times today.

This topic is dedicated to RMS, they determine the outcome.

I have no further discussion with you.

an0n_77

i consider your reply to be arrogant, and you personally to be whiny, immature, and proof of everything i've accused you and the essense of your server's community of being.
Regardless of what RMS does, I will deliberate as to what actions are going to be taken to punish your arrogance and immaturity, because clearly your parents dont.

Prido Kurniadi Waskito 1/3 Stockman Way Cannington Perth, WA 6107 AU 61433316788
donno who's personal info this is, but im going to give you 24 hrs to remove your negative review on BoundlessRO and any other servers you may have slandered just because I gave them a positive rating.  If not, I'm going to publicize this info on an extremely active forum just buzzing with immature trolls just to see what happens.  Then i'll be the one to say "it's out of my hands".  Silly newfag.  you fed the troll.

24 hours is more than adequate time, but I feel obligated to give a 24 hour warning because it gives me a fair amount of time to get bored with you and opt to do nothing at all.

Additionally, I will further state that I am not affiliated with any of the servers I gave positive reviews for.  All of my reviews are unbiast, and if they were given positive reviews it implies they earned it.  If you are curious as to why your server recieved a negative rating (specifically you, Scar) take a look at how you reacted to the review itself, and if you were truly as professional as you *think/say* you are, what measures *shouldve* taken to handle the review more delicately.  You could've opted to not respond, or to offer some kind of hope of reparation to your servers abundance of flaws.  I urge you all to think and think carefully before you say something stupid (because I do enjoy making people look stupid).

Scars

Well I don't get along with trashes.

I am no Jesus Christ or Mother Teressa. What can I say?

And don't PM me.

QuotePrido Kurniadi Waskito 1/3 Stockman Way Cannington Perth, WA 6107 AU 61433316788
donno who's personal info this is, but im going to give you 24 hrs to remove your negative review on BoundlessRO and any other servers you may have slandered just because I gave them a positive rating.  If not, I'm going to publicize this info on an extremely active forum just buzzing with immature trolls just to see what happens.  Then i'll be the one to say "it's out of my hands".  Silly newfag.  you fed the troll.

24 hours is more than adequate time, but I feel obligated to give a 24 hour warning because it gives me a fair amount of time to get bored with you and opt to do nothing at all.

I never cared about your negative review, my only problem is you kept renewing them every time I replied to it and that's against RMS ToS so I report, if nothing is going to be done, if that is the way it is, as I've said I'll play along. I don't whine.

You're living in the small "RO & GREAT RMS REVIEWS" world. I've left your world ages ago, its much too small for me to care about.
Yes I am still here because it does gain me players, I list my server banner and get rankings for my server, but seriously that's it, its much on the side.

Do what you wanna do, say what you wanna say.

Just keep in mind that, Whatever you do won't make you important enough for me to care about you, it sickens me to see you think otherwise.

Hack my servers even, permanently take them down. If you're that good you earn it.
Even then. Trust me it won't hurt me.

Now I can't make it anymore clear that I no longer have anything to say to you.

So keep barking in your small world if you may.

Cheers.

P.S I've removed my review on Boundless since it serve its purpose and its pretty much dead.

an0n_77

you dont get it, do you?  your negative review isn't what has me entertained.  it's you're misplaced sense of arrogance.  
In your little ScytheRO you're king of your own little server, but here you have no authority... so act like it...

(scars in RL)

Relics

an0n, opinions are fine, but there's no reason to try to and make fun of somebody. Leave pictures, adresses, whatever out of this.