ZNRO corruption again :D

Started by Kylee, Feb 07, 2008, 02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skotlex

It is better to have the server listed here with negative reviews than to have it show up only on top-X listings, don't you agree that is what the purpose of the reviews are for?

(RMS reviews)

Skotlex

You forgot to mention if your GMs will still have the ability to create, upgrade and/or distribute items, I think that IS the most common corruption method used around.

Of course, if they can't do that, then they can't really hold events, can they? Uh oh.

(RMS reviews)

mark_sanbeda

Quote from: millenius on Mar 20, 2008, 09:28 AM
would it better to take znRO off the list ?

that's unfair...

~EXKillA~

if you make it for gms like dragonhero and skotlex said then i think it would be the best because on my server gms can do any lvl, statpoint, skillpoint and monster commands until gm lvl 50-60 and the item command is only for gms with the lvl above 90.

and for those gms lvl 50-99 is the gm log wich writes all gm activations down to check them
[color=red]ECCHI-RO has been moved

New Domain >>>>>> http://ecchi-rag.com/ <<<<<< New Domain

We also activated our old Forum until we fixed our current one, please check out the Homepage[/color]

Aris

i think people sometimes mistake with @Item and #item lol. never give your gm # commands or let them drop, deal and vend imo.

imo just have the head gm give people prizes. also don't forget that there are other forms of corruption... not just giving items and s***...

Kylee

Quote from: Spre on Mar 16, 2008, 01:02 AM
I am tired of watching you people bash znro and ak. You are only whining becuase you can;t bot the server so you wish to destroy it. I have been around ea for  quite a while and quite frankly if he banned you then you were banned for a reason, FYI I'd ban you for the same reason, children play ro keep it children friendly.

feel free to to stop bashing znro, which is run by eadevs/exea devs and quite frankly is pretty awesome.

losers
Okay, did you even read my post? At all? Any of it? Obviously not. I don't bot, and had no intention to do so on his s*** server. Good job making things up? He banned a lot of people for no reason, and there are tons of screens like mine to prove it. Hell, he even posted in this topic, made an donkey out of himself, and refused to post again. ( ps aki when you are signed in your account we can see who's looking at the topic, and your name is on this one a lot)

Children play ro.....? Duh? What is not children friendly? Did you just read znro corruption and type? You make no sense.

I won't stop bashing the worst server out atm, considering the pvp competition sucks, the woe times are all pinoy times, the admin is completely corrupt, and he actually thinks his server his hack free.

If jesus christ himself was aki, I wouldn't give a flying f***, so who cares about eathena devs?

Felecorr

Quote from: akihito on Feb 09, 2008, 04:34 PM
lets see ,
you was banned for vulgar language (14 days)
and now i changed my mind , a perm ban is better for you =)
thanks for the screenshots and the false review

note
Spreading false information / rumour / false review about the ZNRO staff is always the fastest ticket to a permanent ban.

akihito
The Friendly Server Administrator
Strawberry and her friend both swore in the Screen shot. read the whole message.
I will be writing a review about you unethical conduct, and i will have several other post their opinions.
Enjoy the downfall of your server.

HuiJun

people still play on ZNRO? i quit after i got a 99/70 LK in 30 minutes.

Quote from: Loki on Nov 11, 2008, 12:01 AM
You're one slick gal, JJJ.

DragonHero

This is why i am trying my best to keep my server non_corrupt. i even restricted gms of certain commands that may give them advantages or mass produce donation items they are not supposed to. i am very cautious.
Come and play RuthlessRO! Its my new server! And i am trying to make it fun! To find my server just click the link under the image below!

http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=detailedlistserver&serid=4347&url_sname=RuthlessRO

Mewi

Quote from: GM録mark登sanbeda数 on Feb 09, 2008, 03:35 AM
Quote from: Veirt on Feb 09, 2008, 03:29 AM
Everyone's been screaming corruption, lately. xD 1/3rd of every server, I'd imagine, has some sign of corruption. A lot of times, it simply isn't seen, or ignored. So, really, it's just a matter of one person deciding to say what others in the server probably are perfectly aware of.

Never played ZNRO, though, so we'll see what happens here.

Well i think its already common to have corruption on a server[I mean your the GM you get to do whatever you want]

So its not really that much since it happens every now and then... [well if there would be a server w/out any corrupt GM's then thats the server i would be waisting my time off]

[Also people shouldn't be biased[siding of on one would just make you no different from corrupt GM's]so lets hear it from ZNRO]

It doesn't really matter,  even if you do your job right as a GM, you still get branded corrupt, especially when you do your job a little "Tooo well" X.x

Becoming a GM means you sacrifice a part of your soul forever, be prepared.

hobbieman

Basically, there isn't proof for aki-howyouspellit to actually prove that a 14 day ban wasn't enough and you had to go perma ban.
Was it over vulgar language use? Or did the poor wittle admin's girl got beaten up in PvP?
Note: Personally, I don't play ZNRO, but shame on people who are like that, pulling strings on GMs to actually "WIN"

Edit: Crud, didn't see pages. Anyways. There is no hack-free server, there has to be one hacker or two in every server, it just depends if the GM wants to ban that person using a third-party-program or not.

Basically, the point I stress is, if Strawberry did the same thing , would she get banned? No, because Aki is darn biased.

watdapak

does aki the GM of ZNRO? maybe he is also the owner of the AKI-RO which ive played for 2 weeks..

Descent

Aki-RO was owned by LadyAyA and had the late Catastrophe(R.I.P.) as head GM.

Oh, and way to necromance this thread.