ZNRO corruption again :D

Started by Kylee, Feb 07, 2008, 02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rikane

All we need to know is who the insults is directed at. I was referring to you guys as a sort of reference point.
Thank you for commenting on my english, it is nice that it has improved.

carnage_

Still no reply from the server owner?
It's just time now until the server dies I guess

phranxis

there are more bigger problem in life than this

(not being KJ, but just wanna say heroic things, ive been waiting to say this)

mark_sanbeda

Quote from: phranxis on Feb 26, 2008, 06:38 AM
there are more bigger problem in life than this

(not being KJ, but just wanna say heroic things, ive been waiting to say this)

darn i was about to say that!  /heh

MWright967

I use to play ZNRO. EXTREMELY corrupted server. Thats why I created WRO, and the court system, to get away from all of that :P

jagiwe

me too i try playing znro but that time it was few people arround 100+ but now its reaches 500 i think and mostly vendors who uses @autotrad or @at and its imba too its not to good at all fgRO is good enough for it /pif

gahdie

I said it on another post, but I will post again.

QuoteWell it is pretty well known that the znRO server has messed up GM and he tries to benefit from the 'donation.' Like that GM gives out 'donation points' whoever buys him whatever he wants with real money. The dude is pretty much living off of the server. This server is also banning people by unreasonable decision, like 'he saw me helping other people with my GM power.'

Bottom line, just leave the server. If you have a lot to lose in that server, just play without donation from now on. Also lay low on your profile. That GM WILL do more corrupted stuff, but what can you do? He is the GM who can ban you if you say right things.

Zone

Ya know, how many times have we seen complaints about Akihito?
More than any other server I have seen...

I was going to try the server some time ago, but I decided not to.
I see it was a good idea not to try it, it would have been a waste of my time, not that RO isn't a waste period.
But this waste is good for passing time...

Skotlex

It cannot be called a waste of time if you enjoy it...
If it yields no other results than your own amusement, we call those hobbies or pastimes, and they are good things, not everything has to be work/productive. But when something that is supposed to be for fun becomes a chore and loses its appeal, then it definitely is a waste of time.

Many MMORPGs try to be fun, with a lot of grind involved, when you grow tired of those and the game loses its appeal, then indeed THEN it becomes a waste of time, but that does not automatically makes it a waste of time for everyone else.

Since whether RO is a waste or not depends on the individual's point of view, I can't help but disagree with your generalized statement that "RO is a waste, period." :B

(RMS reviews)

Zone

IMO it is a waste, really, I lost interest a long time ago, and I only come back because I need something to pass time by...(only 12 days left ^_^)

Spre

I am tired of watching you people bash znro and ak. You are only whining becuase you can;t bot the server so you wish to destroy it. I have been around ea for  quite a while and quite frankly if he banned you then you were banned for a reason, FYI I'd ban you for the same reason, children play ro keep it children friendly.

feel free to to stop bashing znro, which is run by eadevs/exea devs and quite frankly is pretty awesome.

losers

MWright967

Quote from: Spre on Mar 16, 2008, 01:02 AM
I am tired of watching you people bash znro and ak. You are only whining becuase you can;t bot the server so you wish to destroy it. I have been around ea for  quite a while and quite frankly if he banned you then you were banned for a reason, FYI I'd ban you for the same reason, children play ro keep it children friendly.

feel free to to stop bashing znro, which is run by eadevs/exea devs and quite frankly is pretty awesome.

losers

Really? I use to play ZNRO, and as a respected community member, I can vouch for its suckitude.

Oh, and FYI: The average age of RO players is 21. They did a poll on it on ROEmpire.

Have fun.

Zone

Quote from: Spre on Mar 16, 2008, 01:02 AM

losers
They could work for Gravity for all I care, that doesn't mean jack ****.
If all you are going to say is, "I am tired of watching you bash, blah blah blah..." DO something about it.
Prove them wrong, ZNRO has had many complaints against them, this is just one of many, and you should know that if you are watching.

Aki made his Game Guard so no WPE was possible and no botting was possible, it will be cracked within the next week, people may not release that they have cracked it because then Aki would know, but then again, he did say good luck cracking it. In layman's terms, there is no reason to waste your time on some sh*t like that, no one gives a damn if you made it. When someone cracks the Game Guard and releases it in a little chain of friends, then you have solved nothing, just wasted your own time. Honest people wouldn't use those things, that is why you can IP ban. Stop wasting your time, and ban the right people...That will not only make you feel better, but the better majority of your server's population.

IMO, I don't think kids should play online games, simply because people who cuss, or are very negative, influence these kids.
The age range of users varies from 10 years old, possibly younger, to late 30s, possibly older.
Lets see now, about 30 years difference, majority of that being late teens to early 20s.
Just when people are full of themselves, cussing as if they are the president of their own little fan club, talking sh*t to people, threatening and such, and little kids see this stuff.

Really, that is where the donations are coming from, the stuff that supports the server, not from 10 year old boys who's parents keep him locked up in his room because they are paranoid someone will taint the child's mind. Those 16~38 year old people are the ones who keep the servers alive, not 10 year olds. So, what does that mean? It means 20 10 year olds are surrounded by 200 20 year olds who are cussing like they just got back from a deployment in Iraq. That's very influential on kids if that is all they have as a social life.

So, next thing the parents know, the 10~12 year old kids are walking with their parents into walmart and they see that new power ranger's action figure and they shout out, "Holy sh*t, that's f**king awesome!"

Besides, it keeps them from being social, and you need to have decent social skills to be successful in today's economy.
[How To Remove Chat Filters]

iEatEmoKids

I tried this server, it was okay, until I got stuck in Lightalzen, and there is no warp system. o_o

millenius

With these much complains and EVIDENCE, would it better to take znRO off the list ? There's still lots of other websites for them, but do we really need these kind of servers in RMS ? Where new players search, played and then get banned for no reason or accidently find a faulty GM at work ? Or, How abt making a poll ? There's a whole ppl who find znRO are corrupted(or so) and might wish for it to be out of RMS list, and there's znRO players who can always defend for their server.