ZNRO corruption again :D

Started by Kylee, Feb 07, 2008, 02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mark_sanbeda

Oh how i wish i can play ZNRO i think there have been a suppression in power and somekind of a verbal warfare  /go i would love to see how the players overthrow their GM [long live democracy]  /heh

lyse

MrrgleCaek

Holy shiz, the pages sure have been racking up last time I checked this post. And the forums is one of those ones where you have to register? Dx
Looks like Aki should read this =x
http://www.ratemyserver.net/forum/sorting-needed/how-to-make-a-server-seeker-stay-on-your-server/0/
....Aki didn't explain about the whining pvp girl though, in which, I really thought he would be able to as that girl "Strawberry" seems to be causing quite a lot of complaints  :-\.
Lets see if the server owner will be able to handle reducing the amount of angry posts that will be
produced with this topic.

mark_sanbeda

Quote from: lyse on Feb 10, 2008, 02:45 AM
This is far from over.

Stay tuned to http://bbs.zn-gaming.net/

Hey how come when i click the hyperlink there was nothing you sure this isn't a broken link??

Jamal

drdanjc

*resolved*

Jamal

i'm sure akihito has a reasonable explanation for this, seeing as how he's made one s*** post that explained absolutely nothing, backed-up with zero proof. xDDDDDDDD

mark_sanbeda

Its kinda boring now aren't there gonna be any response from the GM?? all the response are from the opposition....

Ansuz Isaz

Well, Akihito's first attempt at trying to respond kind of made him sound like someone who would actually jump the gun and punish someone far more severely then they need to, and of someone not being willing to be reasonable. He just came in, said 'This is false, now you perma-ban,' and vanished, without any reasons as to why this was false, despite there now being two separate threads with screen shots saying otherwise.

Jamal

Quote from: mark_sanbeda on Feb 10, 2008, 03:49 AM
Its kinda boring now aren't there gonna be any response from the GM?? all the response are from the opposition....
lol i wonder why.

the opposition has backed up their conclusions with more than enough evidence, while akihito has made one poorly-made post with absolutely no evidence whatsoever. he's most likely speechless.

fail

Quote from: Veirt on Feb 10, 2008, 03:54 AM
Well, Akihito's first attempt at trying to respond kind of made him sound like someone who would actually jump the gun and punish someone far more severely then they need to,
coming from someone who was IP banned ingame for no apparent reason, i agree.

mark_sanbeda

Whoa~ its like 1 vs. 10 if i were him i would have cried right now  /sob [this is sparta!!! tonight we dine in hell!! Awo0o0o!! Awo0o0o!]

proof

time will come that aki and his friends will only be the ones playing in his great server.

Rikane

I hope this doesn't offend any of you, it seems like I don't want to be on the losing end, but here we go.
First of all I've been camping the info part of this site for quite some time and I never thought I'd actually join the forums, Bravo team! (I wish to join it /rice). All I wanted to say is, taking information from Verit's last post, he said something that probably made him feel big but in the end backfired, proff thanks to the large words from drdanjc. So here we go. @Aki(what'syourface) and to my allies in this fight.... So he's an idiot?

EDIT: I just looked up this nice definition of the word "Idiot"
id·i·ot     
â€"noun
1.   an utterly foolish or senseless person.
2.   Psychology. a person of the lowest order in a former classification of mental retardation, having a mental age of less than three years old and an intelligence quotient under 25.

I'm slapping number two onto him.

EDIT 2: Sorry for bad english, I am chinese and speak more french than english. -_-

Ansuz Isaz

xD I think I might be miss reading that. I'm not sure. I've got to say, Rikane, you're english isn't all that bad for it not even really being your second language, but I'm left a little confused, and I might have read that wrong. Did I end up calling someone an idiot, or did I just miss read where my name was suppose to be in that? o.o I honestly don't feel all that big. xD Compared to a lot of people, I'm not all that intelligent, and, like several others, I fully admit that I'm not really a serious player of ZNRO, so I really only have the facts I'm given to work with. Thus, I'm pretty clueless in this argument, which I'm pretty sure ended a while ago. =P

If I sounded like I'm trying to making myself feel big, I'm sorry? xD If I read that wrong, sorry for the miss-interpretation. Either way. xD You might just be trying to talk about Aki, but I figured I might as well try to clear up anything if I was really the one being called an idiot.

I find the definition amusing though. =D -Personally has the mental age of about a 16 year old, despite being 20.-