ZNRO corruption again :D

Started by Kylee, Feb 07, 2008, 02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NikitaDarkstar

Now that seems abit harsh. A permanent ban for language? 14 days, sure but permanent? That feels like overkill.

And well reviews are really subjective, if someone had negative experiences on a server then that will be in a review, thats hardly a false review, just one that parhaps dosn't reflect the general publics opinon.

Kylee

Quote from: akihito on Feb 09, 2008, 04:34 PM
lets see ,
you was banned for vulgar language (14 days)
and now i changed my mind , a perm ban is better for you =)
thanks for the screenshots and the false review

note
Spreading false information / rumour / false review about the ZNRO staff is always the fastest ticket to a permanent ban.

akihito
The Friendly Server Administrator
Really? When I logged in all it said was This account has been banned. It didn't say 14 days. I was not warned and there was no posts on the servers forums. I was not notified any way. Now with that said, I haven't even reviewed your server yet, so why don't YOU stop spreading lies? If I wanted to review your server, you'd be aware of it.

EDIT: Also, what vulgar language? There is a chat filter on your server first of all, and second what vulgar thing did I say?

mark_sanbeda

EDIT: Also, what vulgar language? There is a chat filter on your server first of all, and second what vulgar thing did I say?

LMAO~ there was a chat filter   /hmm and looking at the ss alone she didn't really say any vulgar things  /hmm

Kylee

LMAO I just clicked ZNRO server reviews and the last one was made 1/28/08. I suppose I planned ahead and gave you a bad review before I even played your server right? Wrong.

mark_sanbeda

Quote from: Kylee on Feb 09, 2008, 07:26 PM
LMAO I just clicked ZNRO server reviews and the last one was made 1/28/08. I suppose I planned ahead and gave you a bad review before I even played your server right? Wrong.

Whoa~ 10 days.... 10 days before she decided to put the SS?? if i were to report it i would have done it all in one go  /omg

lyse

Haha this is a joke, Aki banned him for nothing at all, and I still see Strawberrys in pvp unpunished.

You see Strawberrys blatently go around the chat filter by saying dumbfk.

Not only that but they are blatently flaunting the fact they can get the main-gm to do something he would not ordinarily do.

Keep in mind there are NO events on the server, and there is NO report for this event in the report forums for ZNRO (linked)

http://bbs.zn-gaming.net/index.php?showforum=12

Here is a link for the chatlog I saved of the encounter.

Before I was in the room, Strawberrys started trash talking which Shunanuyay is responding to.

http://rapidshare.com/files/90553621/Chat001.txt.html

Some people may not think chatlogs are as solid as screenshots but in this situation I think they give a better context for the words said.

If you think they are edited compare them with the screenshots posted.

*edit*

Just a couple quick hypothetical questions...

Is it fair for a GM admin to use this site to perma-ban people who give fair negative reviews of his server?

Is it fair for a GM to be so upset because people try to clean up his corrupted server that he serverly punishes anyone who attempts to let people know how corrupt a server is before they spend time on it?

I know it is his server, but this is your site.

mark_sanbeda

Quote from: lyse on Feb 09, 2008, 09:28 PM
*edit*

Just a couple quick hypothetical questions...

Is it fair for a GM admin to use this site to perma-ban people who give fair negative reviews of his server?

Is it fair for a GM to be so upset because people try to clean up his corrupted server that he serverly punishes anyone who attempts to let people know how corrupt a server is before they spend time on it?

I know it is his server, but this is your site.

Yeah its kinda Unfair if a player would cause troubles to me then ill at least jail him/her not just ban it in an instant[Even though its just 14 days]

[and for reviews this isnt his site so he can't just accuse anyone saying its a false review]

drdanjc

*resolved*

mark_sanbeda

Quote from: drdanjc on Feb 10, 2008, 12:17 AM
akihito, I don't even play your server, but your actions are inexcusable on this forum and out of proportion in comparison to the massive amounts of evidence against you.  Your elitist sycophanatical attitude is very much undesired and unprofessional.  You had an opportunity to clear your name in this thread, but instead you (ab)used it to demonstrate your phallus-like sceptre of local power in an act that crossed the lines of human decency.  The only reasons why your player base stays on your server is but not limited to your uncanny protections against illegal activity, easy rates, and imbalanced donation gear.  This apparently has given you the perceived invincibility to roam through your internet circle popping your e-collar to show everyone that you're the man.  You have even baited the forums of the most popular botting program flaunting your impregnable security mechanisms.  akihito, I'm a reasonable person and give you credit where it is deserved (as it is), but your truculency and flamboyant jackinapes leave me to wonder why you would opine in bloviation flexing your e-muscle to gain revenge on a player who did not violate any rule except express their internet freedom on another server.  Because of your inability to repudiate these allegations and provide a means of retribution and justice, I'm humbly and adamantly disappointed in you as a fellow human being.  Please consider changing your ways before you continue to attentuate your public image.

P.S. I admit I used many large words.  I have no regrets.

Uhhh.....   /wah those were deep words i didn't really understand it all but good luck Justice Prevails!!! [Get your deathnote and write his name!!!!]

Ansuz Isaz

xD Well, damn. I honestly had to pull out the dictionary for one or two of those words, just to make sure they weren't just randomly thrown in there to make it sound big. I really wonder whether or not you looked up this stuff as you went, or if you truly have that impressive of an understanding and knowledge of the English language. o.o

Personally, I think you're over doing it when you said he crossed the line of human decency. xD Mind, I have to admit it does sound like he's 'popping his collar' and 'flexing his e-muscles' as it was put, but saying it's not in line with human decency is overdone. xD Still, Akihito, the evidence is put far more against you than the starter of this thread. oO I saw nothing from the poster's ss that showed that they themselves were the ones using vulgar language - it's interesting that you have a block to stop vulgar language, if you actually do. o.o To me, two weeks also kind of feels a tad too long for someone cursing, but... Meh. To each their own. Perma banning them because they decided to complain about false treatment? Hardly justified, and they DO have evidence on their side to back up their complaint. oO Hard to just shove off hard evidence, mate.

mark_sanbeda

de·cen·cy  (dsn-s)
n. pl. de·cen·cies
1. The state or quality of being decent; propriety.
2. Conformity to prevailing standards of propriety or modesty.
3. decencies
a. Social or moral proprieties.
b. Surroundings or services deemed necessary for an acceptable standard of living.
Noun   1.   decency - the quality of conforming to standards of propriety and morality
correctitude, properness, propriety - correct or appropriate behavior
modesty, modestness - freedom from vanity or conceit
indecency - the quality of being indecent
   2.   decency - the quality of being polite and respectable
reputability, respectability - honorableness by virtue of being respectable and having a good reputation

LMAO~ so thats what it meant  /heh i cant believe that the server gave you a big mental break down on your morality  /heh

drdanjc

*resolved*

Esper

akihito has been

D.

mark_sanbeda

ahemm if its ron paul its ok..[yah gotta love him for opposing same sex marriage... to all those gays out there plzz dont get offended and also to those RP haters plzz don't axe me for this]

Well i think your some kind of scholar coz i hardly remember anything my english teacher tells me....

But just like Veirt said its an overdone... BTW!!  Ill support you on your revolutionary campaign to over throw ZNRO[long live the alliance!!]

NoS

Quote from: akihito on Feb 09, 2008, 04:34 PM
lets see ,
you was banned for vulgar language (14 days)
and now i changed my mind , a perm ban is better for you =)
thanks for the screenshots and the false review

note
Spreading false information / rumour / false review about the ZNRO staff is always the fastest ticket to a permanent ban.

akihito
The Friendly Server Administrator

*Sigh* this kind of reply tells all without even anyone having to say anything...