1/4 leveling
1/8 gears
1/8 mvp'ing
1/2 sitting and talking

XD so ya i found lvl'ing accutally fun =o just not hunting XD

Anti-Static Foam Cleaner

You found leveling fun on 1x rates?

Loki

I used to like 1x rates. Until trans class comes out which is more grinding and more unbalance. But I like the way trans class sprites look  :D Maybe if someone found a way to make non trans class use trans class sprites, I might join  ;D

Back to topic, depends on peoples condition, if they bring money in everyday without doing anything, I guess they would like to do something that could keep them busy  :D
QuoteWhatever floats your boat.

Fruityla

People don't have that kind of time anymore >_>
Old game is old.

Anti-Static Foam Cleaner

Either Earth's rotation speed increased and I missed the memo or you don't have any idea what you're talking about.

Torte de Lini

1/1/1 is a bit extreme to be honest.
Not everyone has the devotion to play on that difficulty.

Ansuz Isaz

xD Standard is a little extreme? Wow. I dunno, I used to love it there.

The extreme is the free version of the game. xD .5 rates. I still want to see if there' any trace of that .3x/.3x/.3x server I saw four years ago just for the sake of it, but I doubt there's any sign of it at this point. xD Especially since I forgot the name of it now.

superja

Yeah that would be crazy. I saw it a while ago on one of those toplists... I think it was a Spanish server of some kind. Anyways, after some searching, I've got nothing. I'm not shocked that it couldn't survive...

Ya know, if nobody figured out how to change experience rates, we'd all be happily grinding away on 1x/1x/1x because we wouldn't know anything else. Honestly, playing higher rates ruins you for a bit.

fluidin

JJJ, I'm pretty sure there are, or at least were, free 1/1/1 official servers out there.

Population is generally better and more numerous in those servers, so why not try them out?
Quote from: Jeon on Jun 04, 2009, 12:02 PM
XileRo is the only HR I know that has a reasonable PvP system. I did watch the RWC like you said, all I see is people spamming the room like every other gang fight there is in RO.

Dx find me one and i'll kiss u =3

EDIT: lol i should say find me a good one.... and yes i know about the 0.5/0.5/0.5 offical one....

superja

inRO chaos is basically iRO, just behind in updates. They're on Lighthalzen. Rates= 1x/1x/1x. Getting the download can be a bit tricky though.

But if you're looking for population, there's always the horribly overpowered pRO Valk... ("Join the order of the gods... 50% more exp and drops!!!!" "Get your MVP cards today!")