Why Donation?

Started by MickyRO, Feb 25, 2011, 02:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

l2ue

Quote from: adhelle on Mar 06, 2011, 03:32 PM
Being non-profit organization does not necessarily mean it doesnt pay employees and taxes though. The school I studied wasnt public but it was non-profit. It was cheap because the fees were used strictly for paying teachers and employees salaries + general building maintenance, expanding, etc. Why did we change subject so much anyway? xD

Cool story bro.

It really shows everyone that you have actually read the discussion instead of skimming parts of the thread to make an irrelevant post. I mean its not like we need one more person to explain what an non-profitable organization is.

I mean its not like Yusifer was making a really bad comparison of being an administrator of an illegal and nonprofit RO server to selling candy door to door for a non profitable organization. With that logic, I am pretty sure that its a charity gesture to run brothels and drug cartels if there non-profit; hell, prostitutes need a little spending money too.

And technically, you can write a letter to Gravity explaining to them about LuminaRO and how LuminaRO is making a profit from there game. If your assets reach some reasonable point where they can sue you for every cent you own and still be able to pay their lawyers, then get ready.

"The school of the undefeated East!"
"The winds of the king!"
"Look! The East is burning red!"

DarkDevine

Sorry, when I look up UNICEF on Wiki I get quite a few stories about wasted donation money, 7200 employees, headquarter in New York etc.
It's called "non-profit", but the reality looks different.

We shouldn't really discuss if organizations like UNICEF are non-profit, actually we all know the sad thruth.
There's nothing like a "non-profit organization".
TotalRO - 10x/10x