Which do you prefer? server with 3rd job or without?

Started by Dread-RO, May 20, 2011, 04:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which do you prefer? server with 3rd job or without?

With 3rd job
Without 3rd job

Yuzo

Quote from: Kensei on Nov 08, 2011, 01:23 AM
depends on what I'm going into.
If WoE, 3rd job is a big no-no.
If Kawaii/Social, it's a big yes.
x2

Karuna-tan

Seeing that the 3rd jobs are still somewhat buggy, I'd rather play on a server where you can't have any of those yet. What works for me well is that the server has trans classes, but you're also able to use a custom .grf to make the trans sprites appear as 3rd jobs. *currently doing so*
"Howard, you do know I've got a number of ways to poison you. In your sleep. Your food. You don't want that to happen do you?"

Sour

I dont like 3rd job for the same reason as everyone else, they are unbalanced

Nissa

Quote from: Sour on Nov 19, 2011, 02:49 PM
I dont like 3rd job for the same reason as everyone else, they are unbalanced

I agree. I'm just wondering why Gravity added buggy and imbalanced 3rd jobs. Tried to play on a server with 3rd jobs once and I didn't enjoyed it, there's no RO feel anymore imo.

Lysander

Third classes are mostly balanced. The reason nobody likes them is because server owners don't know what they're doing and add them on pre-renewal servers, which they aren't SUPPOSED to work on.

KevinBryan

I prefer without 3rd job, dunno why.

I think it's.. more fun.

Charity Case

3rd IS DEFIANTLY NOT BALANCED. heres a good sample from iRO.

Afrikan - Sura - iRO Ymir WoE (post balance patch) 12/17/11

WoE tends to be more fun on trans so because of that im giong with trans.  Trans is also funner if your off WoE like mvping, pvp etc.

Triper

Choosing Afrikan as an example isn't also good >_> That guys "whores" everything that is called DA BEST in the game through any means necessary.

Charity Case

Quote from: Triper on Dec 26, 2011, 09:08 PM
Choosing Afrikan as an example isn't also good >_> That guys "whores" everything that is called DA BEST in the game through any means necessary.

IT EXISTS. For me thats good enough to say no to 3rd, and for his EQ  heres  another vid then.

My Genesis Ray Royal Guard PVP

KevinBryan

Charity Case

Omnomnom

I prefer 3rd jobs. However the server should be based on transcendent classes.