Which do you prefer? server with 3rd job or without?

Started by Dread-RO, May 20, 2011, 04:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which do you prefer? server with 3rd job or without?

With 3rd job
Without 3rd job

Triper

Royale

Quote from: Triper on Sep 06, 2011, 04:17 PM
3rd jobs? Bye to 99% srs woe guilds in it.

New WoE guilds will emerge then. People eventually switch over to 3rd jobs, they are just too lazy to learn the mechanics at the moment.

Ancien Regime

holy mother of god what a terrible thread

above poster has it right.

most of you are lazyfags who don't want to learn new mechanics and tactics.

for me, i love exploring the new skills and strategies 3rd jobs open up.

IbombYouAD

Triper

Quote from: Ancien Regime on Sep 19, 2011, 12:30 AM
holy mother of god what a terrible thread

above poster has it right.

most of you are lazyfags who don't want to learn new mechanics and tactics.

for me, i love exploring the new skills and strategies 3rd jobs open up.
Says the lazyfag that doesn't know that most of the players that are in top woe guilds already been there, tested there, played there and know that 3rd classes are too easy to win since pretty much everybody can be a rk or a shura and win.
Who wants a GvG where everything is made of who shots fire first wins?
Who wants to be a rk where you walk into a precast of a bad guild and kill everybody with 1 single hit?
Who wants to be a Shura where you nuke guilds with GoH spam?
Well, if you ask to most of the players of top WoE guilds around pservers they will answer the same or something around this - no fun, no gvgs, dull fights, that s*** sucks and is too op, for pvp i go to a pvp room.

If someone wants to do a WoE tournament I dare you to do this:
2 types, with 3rd class and without 3rd class at same type, same hour, same day and check the number of players.
"The curiosity killed the cat"

Usagimimi

Quote from: Royale on Sep 17, 2011, 03:53 AM
New WoE guilds will emerge then. People eventually switch over to 3rd jobs, they are just too lazy to learn the mechanics at the moment.

Amagad you're back from the dead!

And in regards to that, I don't like the new skills - 3rd jobs just seem like a crummy development to add some "fresh" w/e to the gameplay. I think it destroyed partying :x

HOWEVER,

When it gets balanced out and fixed (I don't know when this'll be, since they couldn't balance out a few things on Trans already - now they have whole new classes to worry about), this might change, and I might consider 3rd jobs to be okidoki.

leokimah

Quote from: Royale on Sep 17, 2011, 03:53 AM

LOL!

You do realize that less and less guilds are showing up on actual woe servers right? Guilds aren't being created they are being recycled as in the remnants from one dead guild joins up with whats left of another. By the time gravity pulls their head out of their donkey the woe aspect of this game will be gone, or dried up to the point it's not even worth it anymore.

Go play a few actual woe servers and we can talk.

Freyja

Mitchuhide

Without...

More class balance and less damage with 2nd jobs. Fights don't last long enough with thirds...

BooBooKitty

I agree with no 3rds.  It has nothing to do with laziness of anyone.  3rd jobs in general are over powered and not well thought out, imho.  I come from 2 years on a SHR with 3rds and woe could be fun at times but I'd much prefer woe on a HR with no 3rd jobs.  Nothing beats it :P

Nekoruchii

I prefer without 3rd jobs.

I'll try to leave a opinion once I try 3rd jobs.

Kensei

depends on what I'm going into.
If WoE, 3rd job is a big no-no.
If Kawaii/Social, it's a big yes.

BooBooKitty

Quote from: Kensei on Nov 08, 2011, 01:23 AM
depends on what I'm going into.
If WoE, 3rd job is a big no-no.
If Kawaii/Social, it's a big yes.

Haha, I agree!  The 3rd job sprites are hella cute.. though poorly balanced. 

Jocasta

Without. Well, there are not so many servers that perfected the proper balance and corrected the bugs for Third Jobs. And it's better to play Third Jobs once it's released without too much bugs and already "very-much-close" to the official ones.

Though, nerfing some of their skills will do, but many players might complain, as an experience from a previous server. Sorcerers being nerfed through their walks. /swt.

Need an Affordable yet Quality GFX For Your Server?
Jocasta GFX Services

PlatinumRO

I actually think that the best way to do it would be this.

WOE - No 3rd jobs
PVP - Have one room with no 3rd job skills usable, one room with 3rd job skills usable.

That being said, I'd prefer a no 3rd job server myself if I were to pick one to play on.

3rd jobs are fun to mess around with and all, but on the last server I played on, there was NO reason to party with anyone ever, cause you could solo everything as 3rd job.
PlatinumRO.net!  A brand new 30x, 50x, 50x server!