Whats Your Server Population?

Started by Guest, Nov 07, 2007, 10:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

so as some of you may no i have  quit RO a while ago
so now i just go on servers so i can talk to the players and such (HATE IRC)
ummm soooooooooooo i was wondering what you guy's average server population is?
and please be honest theres no need to advertise with me and if i find you are lying cause i will check your cp/go in game and type /who i will post it here

so just be honest and tell me ur average server population~
^_^ if its high enough u may just be seeing a little red novie that does nothing there~

EIDT: and at yc's request tell me the pop with venders and without venders please ^_^

Skotlex

RO = Graphical IRC

Many people have said so before... the only drawback is that it is lamely coded and consumes 100% CPU for no real reason -.-

And sorry, but MouRO does not has enough population for your tastes. Even though it is a pretty small and tight community (where main chat is enabled by default)*. For the curious... it has 2~9 people during weekdays, and on weekends it gets to around 15 (which is a lot better than the max of 5 we had years ago :B )

* Disclaimer: I make no claims for the quality of MouRO's population, I am only voicing what I keep hearing over and over from other players in the forums and in the rms reviews.

(RMS reviews)

Pandora

My server is heRO, I'd say on average 80ish people. That is, around 40-50 in the morning, 80ish during the afternoon, 100 during the evening up until pretty late and that same number pretty much all day during weekends.

Highest I've ever seen is 122 ^_^
[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

[color=darkblue]Click here to find out more about heRO![/color]

Itakou

LegacyRO

1300+ on daily average
1700+ on WoE times

We have a derived version of main chat, it has 12 channels that branch off to #main, #support, #alliance, and couple of others...

Itakou
People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.

Johnsu89

Woe is around 1500 usually and around 1300 on normal days. But seeing as how the website is down, Its temporily dropped to woe 1000 and non is around 600-800.
I dont play RO anymore.

yC

jjj, can you add the option [minus vendors]?

lol would be nice xDDD i guess i'll do that now~

Itakou

I'm pretty sure the vend count can be lied easily...

Itakou
People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.

phranxis

loadedRO:
daily= 6
woe= 20 (- 5 = "15")

not joking. i think its like that. its just new anyway.

Quote from: Itakou on Nov 08, 2007, 10:53 PM
I'm pretty sure the vend count can be lied easily...

lol like i said i can and will check the server's CP's and go in game to find out if they lied
i hate liars lol

vita

Whats the point in opening this thread if you check this stuff anyways? I mean, you could just memo it for yourself or make an Information Thread where you write down:

abcRO: 20 ppl average / 22 WoE
xyzRO: 500 ppl average / 700 WoE

And so on.

/gg the point of the thread is to see how many ppl will lie to me
oh that and im kinda lazy if u say less then 500 ppl i prob won't even check ur server~

Jayne Cobb

0 is the population of my server. And i SWEAR TO GOD i am not lying.

asdfqwerty123

ScytheRO
500ish constant avg with vends
400ish constant avg without vends
The characters online are displayed on the main website, and in the Control Panel you can see exactly which characters are auto-trading and which ones aren't (usually there are about 50-100 auto-traders).
I don't see it go below 400 unless it's right after the server reboots.
There have been 8539 unique visitors to our website from November 1st to November 9th.
Our population isn't just one part of the world, it's international (even though that's not what it was originally setup to be in the beginning).
We have translations of the rules in English, Español, Português, Deutsch, Italiano, Tagalog, Danish, and Chinese.
We have a little "Pin the Map" page so you can actually see on the map where these people are located:
http://www.frappr.com/?a=constellation_map&mapid=137439496238
Go there and zoom out, it's amazing how far it reaches.
The population gets boosts every now and then from being leaving and coming back.

// Also, depending on the day of the week, WoE days usually have more people.

Amukai

Quote from: Pandora on Nov 08, 2007, 08:23 AM
My server is heRO, I'd say on average 80ish people. That is, around 40-50 in the morning, 80ish during the afternoon, 100 during the evening up until pretty late and that same number pretty much all day during weekends.

Highest I've ever seen is 122 ^_^

I used to play HeRO
And I used to play LegacyRO

Right now I'm playing ZenRO.
Most I've seen is 91 >_<