What servers have you played on?

Started by Graviteh, Jun 15, 2006, 11:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BloodVerge

I preferred renewal low rates. Been playing since September, the servers I've played on are: LifestyleRO, AvalancheRO, ROgasm, XecutiveRO and the current server that I'm playing - NymphRO.

Gatoruchato

UtopiaRO
ResurgenceRO
BubblyRO (Oh god. I don't want to remember what Kitsune suffered here.)

And looking for a new home again.. :3
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ლ(╹◡╹ლ) (ノ °益°)

Kaeru

MeleeRO, iHeartRO, PureRO, PokemonRO, BlasterRO, NekotsukiRO, HitsuzenRO, ForsakenRO, AtlantisRO, XatiyaRO, xRO...  /hmm

chupulinc

DarkRO and Kings-RO. So far, Kings-RO has never bored me. :) Lots of quests and a balance server. :)

mikaru

i'm play on VERSA-RO,ZEUS-RO, ond xileRo for a long time ago and now i'm only play on VersaRO
and there's a few event that still running right now
it's a non donation PS with the main language is INDONESIA

sorry but may i ask something OOT?
btw - how to register an RO server in RMS??

Balbanes Beoulve

Corruption, drama, disagreement with how servers are maintained...precious friends whom you partied with in-game and then disappeared quickly server deaths slowly over time and many, many more reasons to strongly dislike private servers.....I don't know how or why I still manage but I think its just the simple love I have for the RO game and experience....I just can't get enough but I learn to be wiser with choices as time goes onward.

Private server hunting certainly gets tiring...you just want one awesome server (it does not have to be "perfect by any means) to last well.....indefinitely. I believe its possible. I believe I may have found a very good server that is well on its feet for a starting server but only time will tell....and only the bold give any private server time to prove itself lol...

CaseRO

I've only played on iRO before making my own server.

Case Ragnarok Online: Protects your Destiny
Unique Pre-renewal Mid-rate server
Join our growing community!

valisHD

Valhalla RO that was my first Server i have ever played.

valisHD

ValhallaRO (2005) was the first time i ever played a mmorpg.

QRO(QualityRO) <--- Best server Ever! and i miss it dearly.
KorruptRo
SynergyRO
FaithRO
DeathRO
CherryRO
RaganrokExtreme
ScytheRO
NamelessRO

MorsRO

ragnarok trinity most of the time.. but due to donations and easy zeny it become very boring..price goes beyond imagination.. what about people who dont donate then? pfftt..  /pif

Menchiballs

My first server was ShadowRO (now known as PortalRO) , I remember a friend telling me he "moved to a different private server" and I was like "what!? There are no more, ShadowRO is Ragnarok, what are you talking about?" LOL

I also played on FusionRO, EssenceRO, and TalonRO for a bit, haven't settled in anywhere new yet.

maggot4life

1st is qro, then got wiped so i move to nlro but got bored cause all champs so i moved nfro but also got wiped so i temporarily moved to oldschoolro. then i also get bored so i played weissro similar to nfro but more dull and population is minimal. then quit for good

for me nfro would be the best so far

Sunde

Motronline before 3rd jobs probably was best server I ever played, then mid-rates.

Dj Spiritus Raptor

Iro chaos and loki and offical, PillowsRO,XileRo, HiddenRo, GreenteaRo, Event gm of WishRo, AvalonRo,HeRo & DreamRo. Plus a couple other servers I can't remember I have only been playing this game for 11 years =P

Ein

pRO Beta, pRO Valkyrie, TalonRO, Ragnarok Rises and some other servers that aren't worth mentioning.
too lazy to design a siggy