What servers have you played on?

Started by Graviteh, Jun 15, 2006, 11:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zorander

LennethRO a long time ago (If anyone played there aswell please let me know!), RaijeRO, DarkRO (LR) and many others.

Neomorpheus90

I started on EuRO
- Dream Ro
- Rebirth Ro
- Dream RO version 2
- many servers only one day
- Ebil Ro
- many servers for short time
- Siege Ro
- Epic Ro
- Jigoku Ro
- and now RiseRO

Mushu

AnimaRO (3-4 year)
TalonRO (couple weeks once the server split)
CakeRO (stupid high rate my anima guild decided to play for a bit)
FusionRO (wanted to try 3rd jobs, dead server though)
VisionRO (mostly BG/PVP)
CobaltBlueRO (great server, with a great admin, too bad it died.)
NemainRO (it was cool. my first real WoE server since I didn't woe on vision)
GlaukosRO (until a few days ago)
ThetaRO (about to be released, made my admins of NemainRO and VisionRO, gonna be a huge WoE server)

I've been playing RO on and off since 2004-2005, while playing Dota and now Dota 2.

ROprodigy

I've played in Philippine Ragnarok Online and Talon RO

currently im playing on OurOwnRagnarokOnline

[edit by Triper: removed advertisement link]

Gundam

Talon, Rebirth, Asura, and a few ones I dont remember

Innomite

CookieRO (One of the best renewal servers that could have existed, too bad it became a ghost server due to poor management)
EsunaRO (It was good, but ded)
heRO (meh, when I read the rules I immediatly quit)
TalonRO (I just can't like it, hint: op stuff and whatnot)
DivinityRO (lol 4.0)
Chu! Ragnarok Online (It was a great server despite having a small community. The GMs were surprisingly friendly, I really loved this one)
DreamerRO (Too many f*** wings. Is it a must for all HR/SHR to have those ridiculously pathetic wings?)
WoonRO (Something feels off about this server)
GlaukosRO (meh, it looks like a ghost server in spite of that many players online, or were they mere merchants which I was not aware of?)
OriginalRO (lol do I have to explain?)
CaseRO (Case coins or wutev, didn't really like that kind of economy)
TrueRO (Bloody branch costs 25 cash points... enjoy your mvp cards in a not-so-low rates server)
For the love of Ragnarok Online!

Ucieczka

Dates are approximate
In order:

Official RO server when it wasn't F2P, 2004 (as a demo)
Tsume-RO (an old french server which I barely find any trace of, must be aliens/illuminati) 2004-2005
LegendRO over 2000 players in it's prime, still exists but very low population, 2005-2008 (best pre-renewal experience I've had)
RebirthRO (loki) you all know this one. Very nice server but after donating you get too many 999999dmg on your screen and it ruined the game for me. I'm obviously a low rate guy. 2008-2010
CookieRO Best renewal experience I've had, until owner screwed it up and killed the server by being essentially non-existent and not hiring any staff. 2011-2013
VelvetRO Brand new renewal server in beta phase. Excellent server so far 2013-present

I've also tried TalonRO but don't have anything more than a couple hours play time on it.

lorenzodee

Glaukos RO, Dark RO, MyRO, GatheringRO, WaffleRO, OldSchoolRO, DaredevilRO, and the last one i played was DreamerRO which is so disappointing because i played that s*it for 3 years and ended up getting banned because of wrong accusations from admin. (Don't ever be rich in that server without donating much or you'll be banned.) Cheers!

Shayariel

havent played pservers a lot, cause most werent populated enough (except merchants) or the rates were to high.
so far i seriously played euRO, fRO, iRO, aRO and now im fed up with officials and found Roguard Online. First pserver i really care about my chars and stuff...

Fluffy Ribbons

Anyone played Ragnarok Royale/YaROs before? :) My 1st Netherlands Server who unfortunately died eons ago  /sob

Zeruzai

pRO, DivinityRO, DarkRO (the one with Jedis and Siths), iROnic Online and some others since it has been a few years since I last played, currently I play on EndlessRO.

dontknowright

Started on RebirthRO - Need say no more, but over all, not too bad of an experience.

Quit RO for a long time.

Came back and tried VelvetRO - full of bugs with no sense of care, drama, horrible admin who puts everyone down, no players.

Quit RO completely after that experience. I think I'll play ToS now.

Fumikazu

Don't really remember the timeline for the servers I've played. I'll try to go chronologically, but in the end I'm just going to list the ones I can remember.

iRO [Great friends that I never kept in contact with]
PSIBlade [Again, great friends that I never kept in contact with]
LegacyRO [Got sick of guild drama and left]
[X Amount of Server Hopping Here]
DivinityRO [Not Cookie's. Met a few people here that I'm still friends with years later.]
WreckedRO [Moved here with friends after DivRO died]
[quit]
WolfRO [LOL]
[X Amount of Server Hopping Here... Plus 1 RP Server. I wanted something new]
SylvanasRO
VikodinRO
LunchBoxRO [Unfortunately died before its completion, however a secondary server was created. I forgot the name though]
AtlasRO [LOL]
VisionRO
MalevolentRO
DivinityRO [Unfortunately, Cookie's Server]
PokemonRO [I wanted something new...]
IvoryRO
ArchaosRO
[quit]
WoonRO
[Quitting after I'm finished with WoonRO, which will be soon]