What happened to ROPS?

Started by Satos, Nov 29, 2018, 08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Develon

I have nothing against the doing good or bad, people if intending to. Eventually learn and improve but that isn't for debate here.
I'm just proud of RMS folks. I was expecting the need to instigate some salt but it was already a mine by the time I arrived.  /ok

R.I.P. Kirika 2008-2018. :(

Oldschooler

Quote from: Daifuku. on Dec 20, 2018, 06:48 PM
Haven't replied to these brainless posts on rms for a while. Since y'all seem to know so much about me and care so much about the things I do or if I copy or not copy a website; yes, I liked the website layout so much that I used it, move on. What's wrong with you people having to gossip about literally any s*** I do lol. To those people saying I suck as admin and can't do s***, well suck a **** and play elsewhere, or better open your own server and make it better. I never said I'm amazing but at least I care about my servers more than 80% of the useless admins you server hop on to. None of you know how much I actually did on the servers so why don't you all stfu.

Continue the s*** if you got nothing better in life to do, I'll continue working on Ragnaclan as I've been for the past 1 1/2 years. Thanks and peace  /heh

Cute gesture PMing guild masters trying to get them back on Ragnaclan. Nobody will join that disaster of a server anymore.

And yes, we all decided to move to another server, exactly like youre telling us to do....yet you PM us begging us to rejoin... heh

Can't believe you think your server was ever any good. Useless costume updates and moving around NPCs for the past half year. Looooool