Want a Video Review? Ask here.

Started by Golden, Jun 24, 2010, 03:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sugar

The vids are fun to watch and really shows the players what they'll be in for if they join the server. A lot of the times I judge a server by how its town looks and how things are set up on the server. xDD

Kudos to Golden and Signify. Keep those vids coming! :)

Lucian

Amazing idea, amazing work. Continue.

Immortal

Ok, guys!!!  I am finally ready for you.  We opened Best-RO to the public 25.5 hours ago.

Please feel free to come give us a look when you have a few minutes. (website is not quite complete, but i think you will find most of what you want there)

TehChiiG0

Quote from: Immortal on Jul 17, 2010, 07:22 PM
Ok, guys!!!  I am finally ready for you.  We opened Best-RO to the public 25.5 hours ago.

Please feel free to come give us a look when you have a few minutes. (website is not quite complete, but i think you will find most of what you want there)

This is server discussion blind donkey

post in server advertisement:
http://www.ratemyserver.net/forum/server-advertisement/0/

EDIT: actually, you already posted there yesterday, and now posting here, wtf
EDIT2:out of respect for this topic, imma just reply in my edit to your post below since don't wanna derail this thread, your post looked more like an advertisement and forgot this topic was for video reviews, my bad, i apologize to you

Immortal

Quote from: TehChiiG0 on Jul 17, 2010, 08:30 PM
Quote from: Immortal on Jul 17, 2010, 07:22 PM
Ok, guys!!!  I am finally ready for you.  We opened Best-RO to the public 25.5 hours ago.

This is server discussion blind donkey

post in server advertisement:
http://www.ratemyserver.net/forum/server-advertisement/0/

EDIT: actually, you already posted there yesterday, and now posting here, wtf

How is asking for a video review advertising, after all that is what this thread is about...

Roan

I would love one of these made for Real-RO - www.real-ro.com

HeliosDown

Semi necro-ing this thread. Hope this project comes back alive.

Golden

-ahem-

As a welcome back present to the RMS community, I'm going into overdrive.

Three reviews in one day. Enjoy.

BestRO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXgXcM6TjNc

RealRO: In a few minutes.

LimitRO: After RealRO.

Tom~

Try LimitRO again, please D=

If it doesn't work... maybe TSBRO? It's on the top of the SHR listing.
TSBRO's listing.

And so you killed yourself,
but you killed everyone else around you too.

Golden

Limit RO it is, I'm putting RealRO together and I'll get started on Limit when Real's is finished.

Immortal

Golden !!!!  Welcome back.  Thanks for the review, but shame on you :P  you didn't check the info out too well.

ALL of the donate items are available with out donating.
The Valhalla Golden Flower (VGT), our donate currency is given for voting.  In addition all MvP's drop 10 Crushed Cans that can be traded for a VGT.  Or you can collect crushed cans from all events.

Thanks again, glad you are back.

Immy

Golden

Yeah, and I finished RealRO last night, at 3AM. Uploading in a bit, after I install Diablo 2 >:D