Wannabe "1337 Hacker" making threats

Started by asdfqwerty123, Dec 05, 2007, 08:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

asdfqwerty123

The objective of this topic was to alert people of this person making idiotic threats.

Who's to say it was ONLY sent to my server?  Parts of the original message sounded generic as if it was a message used more than once.

In example:
QuoteIf you are not the administrator of the computer operating the SQL Databases I suggest you immediately relay this message to that person and do not repeat it to anyone.

From what he said in the original message, I knew the person didn't know what he was talking about.
I was never worried about this person, though it would be stupid to ignore.  It's quite a funny threat.

QuoteNow, no one has to know about this message, just me and you, or me you and the person that runs the databases...

The comment above was why I decided to post it here, simply to draw a lot of attention to scare this person straight.

Zone

That is what made me laugh.
QuoteNow, no one has to know about this message, just me and you, or me you and the person that runs the databases...

Ambrose Merle

Yeaaaaaaaah... about that quote? I think it's pretty well flushed... And hasn't it been 72 hours?

Zone

Yup, servers and Zairik are still here and still strong.

asdfqwerty123

Growing actually, December gave us a spike as far as unique visits. 
I assume it's because more people are inside during the holidays.

Zone

Indeed, that is definitely a good choice of a server now that you got new staff.

Ambrose Merle

well, this means I still know some stuff about hacking, since I sniffed this guy out as being a fraud fairly quickly... I guess being unusual has its benefits, no? Well goodluck Zair, I'm out of this topic for awhile. If I rejoin Ro, you know where I'll be.

mikifujiyama

ha ha...funny read.

out of curiosity...why didnt you just "agree" to his demands...meet his character online then ban him.

It would save the trouble of tracking him down.  He would have to come to you to pick up those items he demanded.

Zone

He wanted them on the account.
Not given to him, but the account made and the items already on the account.