WaffleRO

Started by iIse, Dec 03, 2011, 04:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bue

Well, I am just a newbie developer, not nearly as experience and skillful as you are.

Say, you don't mind discussing ideas, right? I heard discussions are actually pretty important in developing and designing practical systems.

iIse

Well, okay. The idea may not be practical but it worked for that server. Though I quite agree with you now that every player from the HR and SHR community are looking for easy kind of server. :|

Anyway, still looking for ex-waffleRO players.

crysiscore3

Quote from: Xeisuke on May 10, 2013, 03:36 AM
@Bue, If it's C, I have no experience at all. Just C++
Then you have C experience. All C++ is, is C with classes and encapsulation. Instead of using class, use struct and you're basically done.
Thinking of making your own RO PServer?
Read this first.

iIse

Oh I see. Thanks for making it clear. :D

ricky0i3

@iIse
are you planning to reconstruct this server again?

Oxie2007

im an old player of wafflero and im glad to help u with all the info regarding the server.

iIse

As long as I have a good amount of people willing to play and also all the information I needed, I'd gladly make this server again. But will possibly do add something to make it a little bit different.

ricky0i3

i hope it will not be like as hydro.. and change the reborn requirmets. at 20 reb do it 2 set. per reb .

iIse

Well, yea. That was a fail on my part. That's what I am planning to do. Anyway, add me on facebook: [email protected]

Oxie2007

afaik there were around 800 players playing this server so gathering players to play this game wouldn't be hard enough.

iIse

Is it really 800 or 80? If there's a facebook group or any other kind of community where waffleRO players are gathered, I'd like to join so everyone can discuss about it. If there isn't any, I'll be making one. Add me on facebook. :)

Lamb Of God

Willing to play again, if it counts anyway. I've made an RMS account just to add to the list of old Waffle payers  /heh

iIse

To all those players who are willing to play WaffleRO (or a server like WaffleRO) again, please join this facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/554023674640445/

iIse

I'll just bump this post since I've already made a remake for waffleRO and here's the link: waffle.ro-online.net

Not to be mistaken by another WaffleRO. There's 2 WaffleRO at the meantime.

MechaJebus

Quote from: iIse on Jul 29, 2014, 11:42 AM
I'll just bump this post since I've already made a remake for waffleRO and here's the link: waffle.ro-online.net

Not to be mistaken by another WaffleRO. There's 2 WaffleRO at the meantime.

Ex-head gm from omega here. I'm playing it now, its remarkably similar to the old gold era server. He's done a really good job restoring it to its former glory.

Btw, a few of us came outta ro retirement just to play.