WaffleRO

Started by iIse, Dec 03, 2011, 04:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iIse

Anyone remembers this server? I'm planning to remake this one, the same with its Karma/Fame system and the awesome rebirth system.

Are there people willing to play this kind of server again?

EDIT

To all those players who are willing to play WaffleRO (or a server like WaffleRO) again, please join this facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/554023674640445/

Strudel

Sorry never heard of it. =/
Care to share more information about it?

iIse

It's more like a PvE server eventhough it's a PK server. You get rebirth/reborn once you reach 255 and with some requirements like baphomet doll, osiris doll and this admission for duel thinggy dropped by modified mobster looking custom monster. I feel like making this one again. :(

rjbio3

Yoo you should deff remake the WaffleRO, its been 2 years since the omega WaffleRO and I can't wait to play this RO again.. I know a lot of people who would love to play this game again... Mad people have been waiting for this game to come out and yeahh a lot of people are willing to play.. You should at least try to remake this.. One of the best ragnarok online servers...

iIse

Lol I can remake that if you want. Are you willing to play that kind of server? ;o

MASTERdik

i want to play that waffle ro, im one of the player of wafflero last2year :))
can u remake it xD

crysiscore3

I have heard it mentioned favorably a few times in the past. It was open during my hiatus from Ro, so I never played.
Thinking of making your own RO PServer?
Read this first.

shootandkill

I love this game all of my friends including me playing this game before, this game is verry famous. only newbie RO player didn't know about dis game. dis is the 1st RO i played. this game is so cool. I WANT THIS GAME BACK IN BUSINESS!

shootandkill

i remember this game wen we me and friends killing WAFFLE KING.. such a greate experience. SUPER YGG BERRY & YGG SEED. hahaha!!! and killing waffle eater for TIX! please do REBORN WAFFLE RO! IM WILLING TO PLAY THIS GAME!24/7

MASTERdik

i cnt w8 to play again waffle ro, 

message me if u done creatng ths server again :heheh

nicoyerel

please remake this RO server...
this is my first RO that i play and addicted to it...
i only got 20 Reborn,, hahahahaha......

as i remember this is  the character that is strong during my playing days,

Lord Zelda

ehehehe :)

REMAKE.......

REMAKE.......

REMAKE.......

REMAKE.......

racelmathea

Nice Idea on planning to remake this server.....
I'm a big fan of it....
i've got 82 reborn there...if you remember my character name is "CRHOME88"...hehehe
i was very disappointed when this server gone....

bryzki

Dude! /omg Pls Message me when this server is up again! I will surely play on it again! btw... it's me "TR"...... hehehe "TheRevenge"! I will tell Jadee and yrtyrtyrty about this server again. I wanna be back in the adventure again!!! PLS PLS PLS message me when its up again!

iIse

@bry, ohcrap, you guys are the one who keep on bullying me.

Anyway, I'm planning on putting a limit on the max amount of reborn so we can balance it out somehow. I'll tell you guys once I finished it.

mahman02

Cant wait to play Waffle RO again, my shopmates have been looking for year for servers like Waffle xD!!!
I Would gladly help run the server :)  :p