VaneRO fake population

Started by Fujin021, May 08, 2018, 01:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holy Fist

Quote from: veear on May 09, 2018, 05:29 AM
Literally the first guy in the gm hall of shame list  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

BUT WHY?
Do YOU guys even read what Satos posted?

And Satos, great post, really great post!  /no1

I still play on VaneRO and i still got daily messaging with the Admin and he is very responsive and friendly.
I dont get the negativity...

Everyone should try VaneRO out who loves pre-re and i stay with all my before opinions and wall of textes i wrote in this thread about VaneRO.
I love this server and its the perfect pre-re experience.
So what is the problem?

RagnaWar

Played on the server since day one and dropped out as soon as I saw items being made that were impossible to farm in such a short span of time.

People randomly donating hundreds of dollars which made absolutely no sense but would AFK in town and then show up in PVP fully geared.

The server wasn't so bad; its just the GM was stupid enough to fake such population numbers and to try and trick people into donating when he should let the server and its progress do all the talking. VaneRO doesn't have a forum and control panel for specific reasons... Nobody wants to get caught red handed.

I'm not going to say anybody who defends VaneRO is Yrvine but its a terrible server that everyone should steer clear from. :)

Holy Fist

Quote from: RagnaWar on May 09, 2018, 11:49 AM
Played on the server since day one and dropped out as soon as I saw items being made that were impossible to farm in such a short span of time.

People randomly donating hundreds of dollars which made absolutely no sense but would AFK in town and then show up in PVP fully geared.

The server wasn't so bad; its just the GM was stupid enough to fake such population numbers and to try and trick people into donating when he should let the server and its progress do all the talking. VaneRO doesn't have a forum and control panel for specific reasons... Nobody wants to get caught red handed.

I'm not going to say anybody who defends VaneRO is Yrvine but its a terrible server that everyone should steer clear from. :)

Sad to hear that you left because of those reasons. :(
Let me tell you some of the things you wrote. Please do not take it as a offense because i doesnt mean it that way.
But maybe you will come back. :)

First of all i am also a player who is on VaneRO since day 1.

Which items do you mean?
Diablos Rings? They are really easy to farm just look on YouTube.
Orleans Gloves? Fast to farm as a champ.
Diablos Gear? At a 50x rate server everyone is leveling up fast and if you have a few people, you do not even need a full party, you can kill SM pretty easy.
So only because you experience this stuff very, very hard, for other people who know all these mechanics it is easy to farm these stuff even with not so high equipment.

About the PvP gear and full equip.
As i already said, it is a 50x rate server with stuff like Exp Books and Bubble Gums.
So you can gear up PRETTY fast.
And when you ask my experience... as i was playing BG noone of the 5 other players got even a thara card as it seemed because they took a lot of damage!

About the population...
Its just numbers so what?
If the server is great and you have fun playing RO again, why look on numbers?

And last but not least about the donations.
The Admin NEVER ever forced anyone to donate!
You do not even need to donate because you can get these donations coins easily and fast through MvPing, BGing and throug events.
So there are no single tricks from the Admin. Not a single one.

Maybe you change your mind and you come back. :)
And as i said, this is no offense against you.

Fujin021

LOL stop defending that trash server @holy s***
noone wants to play on a server w/ unprofessional GM
whatever u say . faking population to trick ppl is still disgusting

example:
you met a girl and had her heart
you thought she's the woman of ur dreams
then suddenly u knew she got balls too

what wud feel?

and im here to warn ppl (even if its obvsly fake)
im helping ppl im helping RO in general
by telling them about yrvine servers
also a victim here
#makeROgreatagain
#YrvineFakePopulationExpert
#NoToTrickingPpl

RagnaWar

You're cute.

I am the first person to farm WM so I don't know why you're giving out all these stupid reasons. YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT WHEN I SAID "ITEMS ARE BEING MADE." SMH. I got my OG's immediately by luring byorgue to thor_v01 entrance. I got my Drings ASAP by trading with a friend taekwon an OG while farming for my DMant. I got my Dset after my 2nd attempt thanks to the 20% nerf. @_@ Ask anyone who farmed it first and you'll know who I am. That way you know this review isn't fake.

Population isn't just a number. I'm not gonna argue like a kid to someone who obviously is rebutting every single response on this thread for a specific reasons.

Thank you for the invitation back but I will not be returning. I actually had my finger on the trigger on day two to donate $200.00 but then the fishy signs flagged me to hold off. Thank God I followed my instinct. Good luck with the server. :)

Holy Fist

Quote from: RagnaWar on May 09, 2018, 08:15 PM
You're cute.

I am the first person to farm WM so I don't know why you're giving out all these stupid reasons. YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT WHEN I SAID "ITEMS ARE BEING MADE." SMH. I got my OG's immediately by luring byorgue to thor_v01 entrance. I got my Drings ASAP by trading with a friend taekwon an OG while farming for my DMant. I got my Dset after my 2nd attempt thanks to the 20% nerf. @_@ Ask anyone who farmed it first and you'll know who I am. That way you know this review isn't fake.

Population isn't just a number. I'm not gonna argue like a kid to someone who obviously is rebutting every single response on this thread for a specific reasons.

Thank you for the invitation back but I will not be returning. I actually had my finger on the trigger on day two to donate $200.00 but then the fishy signs flagged me to hold off. Thank God I followed my instinct. Good luck with the server. :)

Do you have ANY proof that items were made from the Admin/GM?
Any Screenshot or something?
And do you know what happened after the creation of the item?

I hope you know that Admins/GM's sometimes do testing with specific items but after that they remove it again.
Sometimes because of server stability or sometimes because of balancing.

RagnaWar

Quote from: Holy Fist on May 10, 2018, 06:18 AM
Do you have ANY proof that items were made from the Admin/GM?
Any Screenshot or something?
And do you know what happened after the creation of the item?

I hope you know that Admins/GM's sometimes do testing with specific items but after that they remove it again.
Sometimes because of server stability or sometimes because of balancing.

Oh, so your tone of voice and focal point change when I'm starting to hit heartstrings?

I don't need to show any proof whatsoever because the population count speaks for itself. Besides, as you can see in your own reply, you are more than prepared to defend whatever anyone would post even trying to post back-end answers before anyone says anything. It's more than obvious you are related to the server in some way.

If I were to say or show you a screenshot of illegal items, you would merely say well he was testing things and removed it. So, I'll show chat logs amongst my colleagues instead that are dated back when we saw the items:

First recorded kill by any guild was 04/27/18 as everyone talked in town due to small population. Everyone at some point was friends cause what else can such a small community of 30+ active people do? You mean to tell me, in a span of 3 days, suddenly someone got geared enough and farmed WM several times to create a +3 dex DRobe? WITH THE 20% DROP NERF AND NORMAL SPAWN TIME? Hmmm...

The server opened on 04/21/18 and you're telling me with a droprate of 0.10% on a slotted ice pick and 20% on Diablos Armor parts that people farmed those items that quickly? Even the BR's and RUSkies bounced upon seeing the shady stuff. Sure the ice pick[1], maybe by luck giving you the benefit of the doubt but the DRobe? Lol, people were begging me to help them farm it asap and you want to tell me someone randomly snuck in and killed WM many times when I leech there and nobody had access to moc_fild22 except for my 1 friend? LOL

First recorded kill with no drops to show what the nerf is like without BBG.

So what else do you want to defend? Everyone here is beating a dead horse. @_@ It's pathetic. People already left, what else are you trying to defend? The already tainted server name? LMAO

blink32

none of his servers have control panels and forums, both usually accessible by literally every other server.

why might someone disabled these? because only those 2 features would really show how many active players there are.
unless yvrine will ever establish those, it is safe to assume his ridiculous population to be fake (which goes back onto the original topic), which of course you fools who are defending cant refute.

Bottles

I agree with anyone who is actively avoiding that server, it's a drowning pool.

However, dex3 drobes and slotting icepicks doesn't take months. Much like everything in RO, it takes luck. 1 drobe = 1drobe dex3, there isn't some magic threshold where the RO gods to decide to be like "well since you've done so much, we'll let you have it dex3".

Again, avoid VaneRO it's an awful place nonetheless.

RagnaWar

Quote from: Bottles on May 11, 2018, 02:27 AM
I agree with anyone who is actively avoiding that server, it's a drowning pool.

However, dex3 drobes and slotting icepicks doesn't take months. Much like everything in RO, it takes luck. 1 drobe = 1drobe dex3, there isn't some magic threshold where the RO gods to decide to be like "well since you've done so much, we'll let you have it dex3".

Again, avoid VaneRO it's an awful place nonetheless.

True. I'm sure you understand it was to a certain extent exaggerated. BUT, with that being said, it's a chance game and looking at the timeline and timespan they had to accomplish the said feat', it's HIGHLY UNLIKELY unless the GM's were involved. Say they had perfect timing, they would've been able to kill WM 6 times. With a 20% drop rate or 40% with bbg, they might've not even got 6. Their chances dwindle down even more with the chance to enchant and even for the armor/robe being enchanted to break. IP[1] is obtainable from RSX, LOD and SINX MVP. Unless they bio3'd, again its highly unlikely since the drop rate on RSX and LOD is 0.10% or 0.20% with bbg.

You can't doubt that it was more than possible when the GM is already faking population count.

Satos

Spoiler
Quote from: RagnaWar on May 10, 2018, 10:22 AM
Oh, so your tone of voice and focal point change when I'm starting to hit heartstrings?

I don't need to show any proof whatsoever because the population count speaks for itself. Besides, as you can see in your own reply, you are more than prepared to defend whatever anyone would post even trying to post back-end answers before anyone says anything. It's more than obvious you are related to the server in some way.

If I were to say or show you a screenshot of illegal items, you would merely say well he was testing things and removed it. So, I'll show chat logs amongst my colleagues instead that are dated back when we saw the items:

First recorded kill by any guild was 04/27/18 as everyone talked in town due to small population. Everyone at some point was friends cause what else can such a small community of 30+ active people do? You mean to tell me, in a span of 3 days, suddenly someone got geared enough and farmed WM several times to create a +3 dex DRobe? WITH THE 20% DROP NERF AND NORMAL SPAWN TIME? Hmmm...

The server opened on 04/21/18 and you're telling me with a droprate of 0.10% on a slotted ice pick and 20% on Diablos Armor parts that people farmed those items that quickly? Even the BR's and RUSkies bounced upon seeing the shady stuff. Sure the ice pick[1], maybe by luck giving you the benefit of the doubt but the DRobe? Lol, people were begging me to help them farm it asap and you want to tell me someone randomly snuck in and killed WM many times when I leech there and nobody had access to moc_fild22 except for my 1 friend? LOL

First recorded kill with no drops to show what the nerf is like without BBG.

So what else do you want to defend? Everyone here is beating a dead horse. @_@ It's pathetic. People already left, what else are you trying to defend? The already tainted server name? LMAO
[close]

Thank you.  This is the kind of evidence and explanation people need, to understand what is wrong with a server.
I will be avoiding this server.

Herpderp

Funny how Holy Shill mysteriously disappeared.  /heh

NoiI

Next one is VerseRO (verse-ro.com)

I have a pretty resilient check for yrvine server haha this guy always uses the same server software  /sob

blink32

Nope its back to Zen-RO "rebirth", at least verseRO has a forums so you know its not yvrine.

Kram.24k

All I can say is that...

"it is easy to give a bad reputation and a negative feedback to someone or something"

Spoiler
There are so many servers that close because of one person who accuses the GMs / Admin to be a Bias,
Giving a Godly item to Top donator and all.
[close]

Please stop this non-sense Topic and start grinding for your Equipment and Zenny.