TSBRO funny admin comments

Started by Habuka, Jan 20, 2010, 06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom~

Last time I checked they had 19... some got fired, and some got hired.

After the wipe the population considerably decreased, so it's kinda stupid to have that amount of GMs, even more when you can see complaints about GMs ignoring players on the forums.  :-X

And so you killed yourself,
but you killed everyone else around you too.

Kiyoshiro

Though I haven't played TSBRO, reading this topic (and a few others) made me lol so hard XD
I just happen to come across this:
Quotei made this server for my gurl not my fault it is number one its the players review i must be doing something right for all the love i get
http://www.ratemyserver.net/forum/index.php/topic,13004.msg93364.html#msg93364
^Link for full message^

Yukino

Okay, 19 GMs is definitely excessive. If it was 10, I would go "Okay... maybe a bit over the top, but that's still fine for a population of 50-100." They don't need that many for sure. Especially after all of those stories about how they don't do their work and stuff. He made bad decisions before about hiring GMs, so he should learn from that ><. He should have tested them as trial GMs like he did way before, but I guess he trusts every new GM he hires? Trial GMs shouldn't get level 90's and above commands as well... he needs to give GMs lower levels. I remember when he used to have 90 as the lowest GM level. Is that still the case?

Lol, yeah he made the server for his girlfriend and for himself to test out PvP builds. Thought that was kind of sweet before XD. Same case goes for RubyRO and MusiqueRO, but both of them closed down already (miss those servers so much D:).

Since the population decreased, he definitely needs to fire some. Make it to 10 or lower (above 5 though for the population now including himself and Mitsuki). However, I see To See Beyond RO is still doing pretty well -way better than before when it used to have 5-10 players- Good to see that improvement.
Friends are special flowers that bloom from trust.

Free Designs by Me: Here!

Tom~

When TSB had 5-10 players... the server was so good ): Good times. What was your IGN back then?

Yes, new GMs get level 90 accounts. However, they don't have @item now, since there was alot of corruption before. It's still stupid, though... they have the rewards on the GM guild storage. A new GM can just take them from there and drop it for his/her legit. Lol.
I heard he just hired a GM who used to be a problematic player. Constant harassing to other players, threats, ignoring rules, avoiding punishments, etc. This GM is, also, the friend of a corrupt GM who just got fired lol.

Yukino

O_O You were on back then? I played right after they removed Hamachi -doesn't know how to use that- I went just for the anime NPCs in their screenshots <3. I was Yuki, Chiyako, Mina, and some other anime names. I was GM Midori for a while when the server had like 5-10 players, but I left after because of some complications and unjustified accusations. However, Mario and I talked that over, and we're on good terms now xD.

LOL, I heard about the no @item command. I think that is really, really pointless. Event GMs need @item or else they can just keep bugging the higher level GMs to give them items for events. I'm sure the higher uppers don't want to bother with their nagging and complaints. Seriously, if you want to hire GMs, hire good ones so that @item is allowed for them. This just shows how much trust is lacking on the server ><. And yeah, GMs can just take things subtly from the storage easily and give them away anyways.

.................................... I feel like I should go back to the server just to have a chat with him LOL. -sigh- I remember the times with Admin Forsaken, and boy, was that complicated. I hope Mario would change for the better in terms of his choices, but that's kind of hard to see now.

Tom~

Lots of people I know have talked with Mario. It's hard <<

I think I saw you on Chiyako and Mina once. I played like 2 days before Hamachi got removed, and for a couple of weeks after. My IGN was Tamago; I made their first forums ;o

@item got removed, and level 99 GMs add new items to the gstorage everytime they are online. Still, it's stupid, as you and I already pointed out.

Yukino

OH, I remember that character name XD. It reminded me of Tamagotchi -left an impression LOL-
I was the guild leader of Sakura Leaves and Twilight Star -love my icons- I go for the High Wizard/Whitesmith looks since they be the best <3.
Ah, you're the one who made... the rules on the forum I believe? I thought you were like GM Truth before, but I guess you didn't have a GM character on the server before?

Lol, I don't really want... to know, but how many... level 99 GMs are there? -imagines a line of GMs sitting in Prontera-

Tom~

Haha, yeah :D
I made their first rule set.. and they still use it!
No, I never had a GM acc, even thought I got offered one, once. xD

...Like... 7... lol. @_@

Yukino

Oh my xD. More than a third of the GM population I see. I'm also guessing that the other 2/3 is comprised of level 90-96 GMs. They really do need to make a better GM position system.
Good job with the rules ;). I was offered it before, but I rejected it, but when they asked again for Event GMing help, I accepted xD even though it was for a short while -loved to host events-.

I would visit, but I heard they had a wipe, so I probably lost all my previous items and character names xD. I want to see the NPC messages myself lol.

Tom~

Indeed, the server got wiped. That's why i'm not playing anymore :x

zertrex

well all i can say is, that server is easy to hack, thats why there are dupes and bot every where in that server.,.  :'(

Yukino

Oh ><. That's sad to hear. Every server that gets big is "asking to be hacked." Unfortunately, some people just want to ruin them.
Since the server got wiped, I guess I won't visit xD. My character names are probably taken after all. Their forum seems interesting though.
Hopefully, the NPC messages will change once some people suggest that to the Admins. They're capable of... changing those... messages for... the better.

Turok

I believe it was more like mario saying "I help people -becuz- im sexy like dat" and well he does do alot for the server and for players, yes alot is attainable thru mall yet so what? theres the quests to make up for that... if a new player knows at elast a little about RO, they can complete any one of the quests in TSB in less then a day.... if they tried...

and if you read the reviews more carefully... you will see is alot more to them then is commented in this foum posts.
as for the GM's and events... always an event or 2 happening every hour or so. and gms always do the best they can to help players in whatever that player needs may be.... as for "rich" kids winning events... WTF? NO DONATIONS IN THIS SERVER!!!
no clue where you ever got that idea.... also economy is somewhat different, instead of zeny or gold, its more of a barter/trade system you have what i want/i have what you want kinda thing. TCG/AAC/WC is the main source of currency.
yes mario is from ardentro so is many players in TSB, but b4 you decide to try criticizeing someone because the way they talk, look at their work maybe? TSB is Rank 1 in SHR... if it was so bad why is it Rank 1? and why is their as many players online?
because the server is uber fun and great is why... community is one of few friendly communities i have seen on all the servers i been on... and yes i been on tons (I am a bit of a server hopper sometimes play 2-3 at a time) and tom you just sore at what was said to you man....
about you being thought to have had something to do with the WPE Dupers that mario and the GM's had to deal with...
also mario talks how he does not because of "how uneducated he is" but beause he just thinks its funny how people respond XD and so do I lol.
I R TROLL I HAZ TU GU NAO!!! (But seriously i know you all have fun trying to find fault with servers all the time because of your own lacks of whatever lol but TSB really is awesome, maybe thats why you all trying to attack it as people always try attack the best)

Habuka

For me, it's not as much of all of the stupidness in the server.

It's all of the comment's and stupidness regarding his comment's (That is why this topic was made).

Also, if you guy's are going to diss TSBRO please, do it on another thread.

This one wasn't meant to be disrespecting the server, just to show the owner's (Mario's) stupid replies to the complaint's about the server.

Also Turok, you cant assume the people here are trying to shut it down because people like me and Tom dont play a server so why is there any need to shut it down?

You cant assume we are trying to wreck a server.
I Is Warned

Yukino

We never really offended the server if people actually read our posts carefully. And we almost always brought it back to the topic at hand -all the repeats of how they should change the NPC messages and such-. Sure, people think it's funny because it is informal and unprofessional. We didn't attack the server at all. Was just wondering about the server's outcome so far, and people go on it because of the number of reviews they get. As for class balance with all of their EDP cards and whatnot... that's for another topic, but it just shows how most of the reviews are biased and untrue. But, we didn't really say anything bad about the server. Just saying how they can change some things such as NPC messages, replies, attitudes, and the GM team. Now, don't go assuming what we did not say. The topic was already a month old, and you can see we stopped replying until you started it again xD. Please, go spend the time to read the rest of our posts instead of typing baseless comments about what we really said about the server. I was a previous player and GM on the server way before it had the population boom anyways. I was kind of close to Mario, and I agree, he is a good and funny guy. Just saying, he can make better changes to his server (once again, must I repeat? The NPC messages and such...). -sigh- People lack reading comprehension skills these days.
Edit: Mostly directed at Turok, but same applies to everyone who reads the thread or bothers to read the previous posts.