TSBRO funny admin comments

Started by Habuka, Jan 20, 2010, 06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Habuka

Honestly, I am to lazy to be reading month old post's.

The only reason I said that was because Turok was getting angry because of something you/people said but yeah.

If you didn't mean anything bad about your post's then please continue, friendly discussion is a great look on thing's.

Edit: Turok, don't advertise your server on this thread.
I Is Warned

Turok

Quote from: Habuka on Mar 20, 2010, 12:34 AM
Honestly, I am to lazy to be reading month old post's.

The only reason I said that was because Turok was getting angry because of something you/people said but yeah.

If you didn't mean anything bad about your post's then please continue, friendly discussion is a great look on thing's.

WTF? ARE YOU RETARDED? THIS THREAD IS ABOUT "TSB" AND YEA IMMA ADVERTISE TSB ALL I WANT IF YOU GONNA TALK SMACK "ABOUT" "TSB" WOW MAN....

DONT WANT ME ADVERTISING TSB... THEN DONT TALK SMACK ABOUT IT? SIMPLE? YEA I THINK SO... TALKING IN CAPS AS I DONT THINK HABUKA CAN READ TOO WELL...

Relics

Quote from: Habuka on Mar 20, 2010, 12:34 AM

Report to a mod if you think something isn't quite fit.

as for the advertising of TSB, where? and if so.. I don't see it and + this thread is about TSB so it wouldn't of really mattered if the 'advertisement' is about TSB.. it would only matter if it was "real" advertisement (which I don't see right) that's something along the lines of:

Try TSB private server!
www.somelink.com
Rates:
-

+ doesn't add anything to the topic at all

for now, I'll leave this thread be as Turok won't be replying anytime soon, and no it's not because of this thread but something else.

DeadOwnz

U wanna get muted again don't u lol?
Dude the admins here are **** and will ban/mute u for anything
Back to topic though. The Admin of TSBRO IS A FAG! No prof but when that guy got banned for spamming he was banned till 2021 right so he came back on the game spamming.

"It doesn't matter if i don't play RO 10 years from now because 10 years from now I am going find u and u are going to pay!"
the whole server was rolling in the cluttered main town of buffer npcs FAST easy donation mvp and the no corruption post sign that no one ever pay's attention to.

Such derogatory comments are not permitted on these forums.
Pre-RO

The Rape

Quote from: DeadOwnz on Mar 22, 2010, 09:37 PM
The Admin of TSBRO IS A FAG!

lol?

Quote from: DeadOwnz on Mar 22, 2010, 09:37 PM
the whole server was rolling in the cluttered main town of buffer npcs FAST easy donation mvp and the no corruption post sign that no one ever pay's attention to.

what donation?

Nish

lol deadownz.. did you even try the server, it seems you stepped into prontera had a look around and quit :P

The admin can be rude sometimes and has a very care free attitude.. What can you do it's his server.

I haven't played there for a few months now but I hope he fixed the quests and custom item db, it was very messy and very off putting for some.

Server has had some corruption issues with gms having overpowered cards, like edp cards etc.. The admin seems to always make new OP stuff without telling anyone.

Server is always going to error from time to time due to the ammount of customs on this server.

But in the end it's a popular server with alot of potential, it's probably more fun for people that enjoy customized things and SHR servers.. but I know it's a major turn off
for people who like basic ragnarok not fully customized servers.

Love it or hate it i guess.

sinbayugates

yeah the server has overpowered card, and gravity error often occured
but because thi is super high rate, it's fine, because its just for fun, actually this is just game, the game is just for fun