TSBRO funny admin comments

Started by Habuka, Jan 20, 2010, 06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Habuka

He makes me "Lol" because he has no real comments to ANYTHING. Its always just a bunch of bull **** or other stupid things like...

"I help people but im sexy"

So.... You help people? I heard you didnt :)

You think your sexy? Look in a mirror? (Not saying he is or isnt considering I dont know ._.)
I Is Warned

Temjin

Quote from: Admin Mario"m as liget as there are btw theres no god items and no gm items lol i took them all out ftw also funny you say this you copyed my sinx build to pwn

I think I just died a little inside.....

Lucia Blanche

Yikes. I've had the "pleasure" of playing alongside him on a previous server. And he STILL types/acts the same way today. Here's a sample of an NPC on his server (my brave friend capped this):

I sometimes believe SubKakashiZero is a troll. I pray everyday he's just a really elaborate hoax. No one can say "i'm sexy then you deal with it" seriously. The way he carries himself is just unbelievable half the time.

It's sad though, because he seems to be pretty solid at scripting... but... anyway.

He's not really a "bad" guy, I'll admit. Oh, and I can confirm he is from the United States.

DeliciousItaly

...Lol.

That server has what is probably the most immature staff I have ever seen in my life. Ever. I tried talking to him once and had to read every post several times to understand what he was saying (other than, that I fail of course~).

I will admit though, I still lurk their forums just because of the ridiculous staff. It's just so sickeningly fascinating. "How does this still work?"

ShadowSappy

I agree, well, other than a previous server I mentioned in another topic, but that NPC made me die inside, alot....

Tom~

And so you killed yourself,
but you killed everyone else around you too.

Habuka

Quote from: Yusifer on Jan 21, 2010, 07:05 PM
Quote from: Lucia Blanche on Jan 21, 2010, 07:03 PM

LOL I died.

Uhhh, no. You are weak mister healer! Your not out there risking your *** fighting monsters, so shut the Fack up hoe

Thats just another example of his stupidness :)
I Is Warned

Nish

Hehe Mario is someone you can't take seriously.. I think he's an okay admin even if he's a bit immature but I think it's a nice change from the many Arrogant admins I've met
over my RO career.

His style isn't for everyone but for me he's alright.

And again if you don't like the way he is simply don't play his server.

Tom~

Quote from: Nish on Jan 22, 2010, 08:14 AM
Hehe Mario is someone you can't take seriously.. I think he's an okay admin even if he's a bit immature but I think it's a nice change from the many Arrogant admins I've met over my RO career.

That's true. He might be immature, but, he wouldn't ban someone for asking for an event, like another admin did.

QuoteHis style isn't for everyone
Agreed.
Posted on: Jan 22, 2010, 12:21 am
LOL, who wants to laugh a little bit?

QuoteStability = terrible. Random crashes, and it's difficult to log in. However, it's almost always up. The community is terrible. 90% wannabe pinoys -not trying to be racist-. I mean, they cry because of a wipe? It's a SHR guys. Events at an exagerated rate. Still, all the events are fun. Gms are really friendly, except for one GM I won't mention. There's almost always 1 GM online. Sadly, most of GMs know NOTHING about RO. Economy is pretty good. Class balance? LOL. LKs are the most played class.

Owner's reply to this review
your mad cause you got baned lol for 1 dupeing 2 lieing 3 useing wpe 4 useing dueping hard core lol and naw lk suck lol if you play a class good you will make it look good lol talk about also all my gms have played ro for more then a year lol a year is a very long time to know nothing about ro lol did you just make this up cause you got baned for cheating and dupeing and lieing ?? seems kinda fisshy lol but i will take the lies much love xD
^ wat. I wrote that review, and I have not been banned ever on my life.

QuoteThis server is a bit bad because it is too lag.Too many corrupt GM's and players here are not so friendly.If you will ask a question they will not answer it properly.Some players here are getting their rare items at GM's.This is a PVP Server but there are many die hard quests..Also the event prizes here are so epic. Like the amount of 1 WC.Also in my first day of playing I asked the Admin and he is not entertaining my questions.You'll get disconnected every 5 mins.Every 10 mins I'm getting error

lol your review is lies lol i knoe you who are also aceydeacy lol gtfo i will make the fav come back to you xD
I don't know who wrote that review, but lol?

Just when I thought it could've not been worse, I saw this review:
Quoteall i can say is, "this server is easy to hack", that's why there are 2 times of WIPE happen in this server, even doe they wipe the server, there still BOTTING and DUPING in the server over and over again.. so if u wanna join this server? b sure that your ready to re join this server if theres another 3RD WIPING happen in this server, GM and Admin here is no helpful, if u PM them they will just say dont spam, and they will mute u for no REASON,..

lol no one bots now befor you post like a jew make sure you chack your info lol and your rateings are lol about like really lol much love on that but hacking lol no one can really hack a server inless they get acces to the vip or sql and thats not really hacking also lol rolfs read up on it befor you do a lame review next time lol love all yall haters BIG HUGS for all lol
LOL

http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=serverstat&serid=8421&itv=6&url_sname=To%20See%20Beyond%20RO&page_num=1

Yukino

Those... are not very professional replies from him ><. It's bad to accuse people just like that, but he does take every bad review negatively. They could been constructive reviews, but meh, low marks are just bashed on regardless. He should work on the replies XD... since they do sound childish. Tsk tsk tsk, racist remarks.

However, he is a nice Admin and tries his hardest to improve the server though some things... have changed greatly since the last time I played the server apparently o-o. Heard bad things about PvP, but that's a different topic/issue XD.

I liked his singing comments XD Though I don't like those kind of NPC messages. Same goes for some of the quest NPCs, but hopefully he'll change them soon...?
Friends are special flowers that bloom from trust.

Free Designs by Me: Here!

Lokeal

One of the GM's There was corrupt his name was
GM Pain
Lolol

Yukino

O_O He was corrupt? He was such a nice Event GM during my stay on the server xD. He was like... the only hard-working GM at that time and was on everyday for... long hours. What happened? Is he still playing?

Does anyone know if the NPC messages changed now XD?

Tom~

No, they didn't. I was playing there because I have friends playing on TSB, and they are still the same.

QuoteNOW BEND OVER HOAR!
^ Healer NPC, LOL.

Yukino

LOL, that's not better -cough- XDDD.

The server was so good to me last year, but hopefully they'll be better this year.

They at least changed... the quest NPC talks now? I remember there were some disturbing words for them before. The beret one? It's been too long, so I forgot ><. How many GMs do they have now...? They tend to have more than needed or that some GMs aren't as hard-working as they are cut out to be.