The ScytheRO Server is up for auction!!

Started by Shomesta, Jan 24, 2009, 12:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omi

i would totally pay that

you know $5000 for useless edits to code that possibly anyone could do from free software

you know

Descent

Quote from: Sir Schmoopy on Feb 25, 2009, 05:28 PM
i would totally pay that

you know $5000 for useless edits to code that possibly anyone could do from free software

you know

To "fund projects" with "anything left over".

Zelos

Nice website. That'll attract alot of people.

Cielte

For those that can't see it. I would post it as the image itself, but apparently my computer right now doesn't like any image tags or anything right now.

http://i42.tinypic.com/2qn6vrs.jpg

Omi

Descent

But see, here's the weird part! For some reason, when I connect to ScytheRO's site, I get Zairik's original site. Up to and including his news blurb about the server, the ScytheRO video, functional links....

/hmm

Irrelevant

Zone

asdfqwerty123

I don't have control over the server or website anymore, and I probably won't be playing anytime soon.  I don't plan on starting a new RO server anytime soon either, but it was an idea I was considering for the future.  Probably not a SHR since those are the hardest to balance. eAthena is easy enough to manipulate, but if I do start a new server or help start a new one, I don't want to be left to do all the work since I don't have that much time to devote to it.  It was nice for two years.  Thanks to all the players who supported us and especially the staff who devoted all their time and effort to helping us make the Best Super High Rate Server Ever.

Peace~