TalonRo offline

Started by OldPoring, May 11, 2022, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldPoring

Interestingly, is it possible to run, for example, TalonRO offline. It would be interesting  to play solo on it too, perform the delivery of loot "daily cash betty", get a Talon Coin and gradually buy god gears like Kaho Horns and cards like GEC in the cash shop, and farm by you self too. and so gradually pass to the endgame. Maybe Talon admins would have posted a ready-made offline Talon for us?
Well, or a similar one from the closed servers. It's just that the Talon's system is most suitable for solo play as I described above.

Playtester

If the server owner published his server files, then that would easily be possible.

Otherwise you'd just need to start with rAthena and just set it up to your liking.

gicasorzo

It would be so cool to have the server's files so we can emulate an offline Talon Ro. That might be a very good 99/70 server to solo play offline.

Sachimi

Quote from: OldPoring on May 11, 2022, 08:12 PM
Maybe Talon admins would have posted a ready-made offline Talon for us?

Not gonna happen. They've put in a lot of work for customized stuff like instances and whatnot. They are not sharing, and I don't blame them. They did a full backup of everything in case Gravity screws off and stops coming after p servers, so putting everything out there would be dumb.

Butt Force

Quote from: OldPoring on May 11, 2022, 08:12 PM
Interestingly, is it possible to run, for example, TalonRO offline. It would be interesting  to play solo on it too, perform the delivery of loot "daily cash betty", get a Talon Coin and gradually buy god gears like Kaho Horns and cards like GEC in the cash shop, and farm by you self too. and so gradually pass to the endgame. Maybe Talon admins would have posted a ready-made offline Talon for us?
Well, or a similar one from the closed servers. It's just that the Talon's system is most suitable for solo play as I described above.

Why would you want this?  Nine-tenths of whatever joy there is in grinding this crusty game comes from interacting with people while you're doing it—this is coming from someone who solos most of the time, mind you.  Ragnarok Offline sounds like a circle of hell reserved for people who wasted too much of their lifespan churning out card drops.