Which server with custom stats do you like?

Started by Armanic, Oct 26, 2020, 07:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armanic

I recently came back to RO and had no idea that was a thing! I've found a few servers since, including one which had an OBT recently and should open in a few days.

However I wonder if there are any good servers out there I am missing because the server search function doesn't include custom stats as a tag and some servers might be buried. Also from what I saw on a few posts on here these servers don't see to be everyone's cup of tea, however I think it's nice to roll a weapon with some extra stats to change the meta a bit.

Servers I played;

Rise of Valhalla
ProjectZero
ShiningRO
xTremeRO

I enjoyed RoV and ProjectZero the most out of these. RoV is closer to official RO with small bonuses while ProjectZero seems to have custom drops (I was farming Gakkung [2] at Argiopes...) and bigger random effects on equipments.

-------

Since that topic may be very limited discussion wise, what else would you like to see in a server of the sort? Any idea for random item stats? Do you think random options should be high or low? Should cards also have varying effects (Like a Poring card having a chance to be between, say, +1 and +4 LUK)?

Miles

Shining-RO! Brand new server with random options and stat bonuses. We're still growing, but I recommend trying it out.

Gelidus

I would definitely choose Asgard Legend. Is almost a new RO game. Every job feels waaay different (and stronger) than the original RO. That means that the gameplay is smoother and more enjoyable. You should check it! The main site is under maintenance but you can download the client and create your account.