Horrible Server Administrator

Started by kyle2009178, Aug 16, 2011, 03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cawliflower

Wow, kyle, you sure get around. This is the same kid that made a bunch of false allegations all over my RMS page, got himself banned from making reviews from it, removes his posts off of all of the topics he badmouthed my server in making up a lame excuse/story of his brother hacked his accounts and now he's back at it a week later? Absolutely hysterical. Kyle, is this your brother, too? Did he get your password again? I clearly thought you said your parents banned him from the computers for weeks!

My report on him:
http://forum.ratemyserver.net/server-reports/divinityro-false-reviewforum-post/

The awesome posts he tried to cover up - which might I add were not in the correct forum and he was basically de-railing a thread of my players:
http://forum.ratemyserver.net/server-reviews/divinity-ragnarok-online!/msg138380/#new

What a shame.

Now would I have acted like this as an Administrator? Absolutely not. In fact, when I dealt with this same kid, as annoying and inconsiderate he is, I had A LOT of patience. I didn't punish him what so ever until he went to troll my RMS page and the RMS forums then I banned him of course. Administrators are the representation of the server and its entities. I find that kind of behavior to be demeaning and make it as if you're better than this player. You're no better than the player that is misbehaving if you're publicly mocking him. Both sides are pretty much pathetic in my eyes.

However, clearly this kid doesn't learn his lesson.
Quoteyesterday im ask gm crewkie hitler for pls ad balance costum like angel wing or 4slot narutaro BUT HE SAY NO.. um sry i thot this was ranganarok and not a nazis???????

DivinityRO 6.9 coming soon!

Cawliflower

Quote from: Strudel on Sep 19, 2011, 05:48 AM
What a waste.. I thought there'd finally be something interesting to read and a new corrupt GM but it seeems like there just wasn't enough info in general to convict either.
Also shouldn't this be in the Server review section?
You already started a thread there, why did you start one here?
It's too bad we can't convict the player. ::)
Quoteyesterday im ask gm crewkie hitler for pls ad balance costum like angel wing or 4slot narutaro BUT HE SAY NO.. um sry i thot this was ranganarok and not a nazis???????

DivinityRO 6.9 coming soon!