So what server are all the WoE guilds at now?

Started by Judgement, Jun 14, 2011, 11:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judgement

I've never been in any of the guilds, and I've only just been in VisionRO.  I went to Chronos and it shortly after died, so no idea where any of the guilds went.  Help plox?

Edit:
Mostly wondering where the vRO guilds went to, but eh.
Super Smash Brothers 64!

ChocoMoco

Chocomoco GFX coming back soon!
Chocomoco GFX Thread  Website
Spoiler

Rulebreakers do not deserve any respect and deserve to be publicly humiliated for the deed they have done... Its a shame to see Ragnarok die because of players, who have nothing better to do than break rules...
[close]

Judgement

I was thinking more of where the guilds from VisionRO went. :<

I know for sure they didn't go to AnimusRO since it's a server with custom gears and a low rate, plus I'm already in it. /heh  Plus most of the guilds
there are guilds that been in it for a year+ but with a diffrent name/leader.
Been wanting to try out AtlantisRO but it's a low rate and from what I've seen mostly spanish. (I forgot most of my spanish/never learned much)

Noticed CoT in AnsRO. o:
Super Smash Brothers 64!

leokimah

All the well known guilds that played at visionRO are dead.

CoT is on extremeRO

butteryouup

Yeah I heard that some guilds are transferring to ExtremeRO since that server's very BG active. I'm assuming WoE there is good, too.

Judgement

Ah, oh well.  Guess I'll be checking out ExRO then.
Super Smash Brothers 64!

ChocoMoco

Chocomoco GFX coming back soon!
Chocomoco GFX Thread  Website
Spoiler

Rulebreakers do not deserve any respect and deserve to be publicly humiliated for the deed they have done... Its a shame to see Ragnarok die because of players, who have nothing better to do than break rules...
[close]

Qian

this is excellent thanks for showing vids with recent woes.

nightshade

i just saw 5 guilds coming over at the server which i started right now , neuro - names - inneundo , final strike , emphorim  remaning 2 i dont remember the names but they all are international guilds :S .

DeAmascus

Bigger guilds like WPE/QT/Nabz  fell apart for the most part, or quit,
about 75-90% of the people from those guilds quit.
Some are in a few not-so-well known guilds.   
~Proud Leader of Colorz~

HellRose

nile

extremero -> errors

The funny thing is the admin posted on my current guilds forums advertising it. We downloaded full client, same thing. Hilarious.

I dunno what's worse, brs or this:

Quote*waiting to see in which server's forums all these crybabies are complaining of crashes and DCs again*

coz its just gonna happen.
learn to fix ur own s*** people.

also funny how people keep naming other servers as "better" yet they first left those servers to join this one. so logical.

We are kinda waiting for a server to play on still~

datme

Quote from: DeAmascus on Jul 07, 2011, 08:03 PM
  Bigger guilds like WPE/QT/Nabz  fell apart for the most part, or quit,
about 75-90% of the people from those guilds quit.
Some are in a few not-so-well known guilds.   
fyi:
Nabz didn't play on visionRO. WPE is pretty much 75% Nabz members though. Also Nabz quit after eternityRO

Daikido

Ex-RO isnt a good server anymore. ~20 players Online ^_^

Good list above but change "EpicRO" with "BlazeRO" - Guilds moved cause of more WoE and BG Activity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZvIdzkJjwU#ws

tenku

You all should go over to cookieRO forums and tell them you'd join the server if they wiped on July 27th for their "going out of beta" event. That server has such great mechanics and they actually did things that kRO didn't, balanced skills.