Esuna RO?

Started by SkitZoFrenic, Dec 11, 2012, 09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkitZoFrenic

I recently decided to start playing RO again (this is my general go-to game for whenever I'm bored), and the last server I was on (6ish months ago I'd say?) was Esuna RO. However, when I tried downloading the client, or patching the client that is still on my computer, I only ended up having errors. According to their actual website, there are currently people playing on it, but I cannot get into contact with any of the GMs of said server. If anyone that is currently playing on Esuna RO could possibly help me get connected, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Strudel

Well the forum is down, or was removed.. but there has been a new review kind of explaining what the situation is..

QuoteGreat Server, However, Admin has not been on for months due to Sickness and Life. Website Virus, Patch client and few bugs were fixed by a grateful volunteer. No more Client Crashes. Plenty of great custom head gears. PvP/WOE is owned by 1-3 of the same guilds.Classes are somewhat balanced. Only Gm on is Talia, but AFK sometimes. If just a some DECENT players are giving it a chance and If the admin Hires a Sub-Admin, This server would be the best server.

Doubt, considering this that it'll live long.

SkitZoFrenic

I saw that review earlier (which sorta prompted me to make this thread). There was no real way to contact him/her...so I was hoping someone on the actual forums might know something.

Also, I agree that the server might not be up for much longer...but I would at least like to play for a little bit longer  /sob