So what server are all the WoE guilds at now?

Started by Judgement, Jun 14, 2011, 11:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ace

Quote from: tenku on Jul 18, 2011, 04:38 PM
You all should go over to cookieRO forums and tell them you'd join the server if they wiped on July 27th for their "going out of beta" event. That server has such great mechanics and they actually did things that kRO didn't, balanced skills.

I think you are advertising your server :P

Post on Serving Seeking ^^

SnpGhost

There are already 8 guilds (all active) playing WOE in Full Ragnarok Online.

wireless

QuoteFullRO

Your server has 255/120 max level, 300 max stat and sells Fallen Bishop and other MVP cards for $20, I really doubt any of the guilds the topic starter is asking about would play there seriously  :-X

D.D.

Quote from: tenku on Jul 18, 2011, 04:38 PM
You all should go over to cookieRO forums and tell them you'd join the server if they wiped on July 27th for their "going out of beta" event. That server has such great mechanics and they actually did things that kRO didn't, balanced skills.
A low rate x15 exp with working 3rd job and a great amount of online players ? official opening date 27 July on this year ? No way... I'm joining this,The new adventure shall begin

Buckyx

its not official opening the server is on for 1 year and ppl abused ET cooldowns.. good luck with catching up

Judgement

Quote from: wireless on Jul 21, 2011, 06:07 AM
Your server has 255/120 max level, 300 max stat and sells Fallen Bishop and other MVP cards for $20, I really doubt any of the guilds the topic starter is asking about would play there seriously  :-X
This.

Also new question.  Why do guilds leave a WoE server after like, a month or so of it being up?
Super Smash Brothers 64!

D.D.

Quote from: Buckyx on Jul 24, 2011, 04:13 AM
its not official opening the server is on for 1 year and ppl abused ET cooldowns.. good luck with catching up
But i heard they gonna wipe

Buckyx

have you read their forums? i was there few weeks ago and they still say from start there will be no wipe ever

DeePee

Quote from: Judgement on Jul 24, 2011, 08:16 AM
This.

Also new question.  Why do guilds leave a WoE server after like, a month or so of it being up?

Cause either the server sucks or they need a new challenge. If WoE is the only thing you do on a server, it gets boring pretty quickly =/

SnpGhost

Quote from: wireless on Jul 21, 2011, 06:07 AM

LOL. Because you never played in this server, that's why you speak like that. Then why some of the veteran guild from well-known/old private servers make/build guilds in FullRO to play woe? Do you think that isn't serious? :)

wireless

I didn't recognise any of the guilds there. Maybe well known in pinoy high rates, don't know or care about those. But I'm sure the guilds this thread is about would never seriously play on server like that  :-X

SnpGhost

Quote from: wireless on Jul 26, 2011, 11:16 AM
I didn't recognise any of the guilds there. Maybe well known in pinoy high rates, don't know or care about those. But I'm sure the guilds this thread is about would never seriously play on server like that  :-X

This is out of the topic, if you did not like in our server then don't play. I'm concern with the topic starter, not with you. Thank you.

Usagimimi

Quote from: SnpGhost on Jul 26, 2011, 10:16 PM
This is out of the topic, if you did not like in our server then don't play. I'm concern with the topic starter, not with you. Thank you.

This isn't advertisement, SnpGhost, and comments like "Play FullRO" are not appropriate in this section.

Before pointing fingers at someone, who made a relevant "FullRO's guilds =\= OP's Guilds" comment, look at the Global Rules and compare it to your first response to this topic.

Quote from: SnpGhostThere are already 8 guilds (all active) playing WOE in Full Ragnarok Online. Try to play FullRO sir. Intense and Enjoy WOE, many guilds are participating everytime there's a WOE.

I already reported your indirect advertisement, but it appears to have been overlooked. OP is not asking for a server, he's asking where the guild split up after vRO. Your replies are irrelevant.

@OP

I think Cubano and AquaFresh was part of the vRO group, and I saw them at NeuRO. Not 100% sure.

SnpGhost

Then I should edit my post right there. I am not advertising at all. Sorry for the words I chose. :)

Shiroe

This topic interests me because I would genuinely like to know where some good WoE action is. 

I'm also happy to see my server in the first post of vids....  However I'm getting tired of WoEing against the same-old same-olds.