Server name

Started by Khage, Oct 25, 2009, 03:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khage

hey guys, I'm thinking about making my own server but first I need a good name idea...any suggestions?

ok sorry for not including any info on the server, the rates will be 50x with a max lvl of 200, english server, lots of custom NPCs and hopefully mobs/maps so it will be very unique

thats all im 100% sure about atm

Usagimimi

What's your server "about"? Does it having anything unique that makes it stand out? You could try basing your name off a custom feature :<

l2ue

"The school of the undefeated East!"
"The winds of the king!"
"Look! The East is burning red!"

Luna~

Quote from: Khage on Oct 25, 2009, 03:49 PM
hey guys, I'm thinking about making my own server but first I need a good name idea...any suggestions?

KhageRO o.o

fluidin

Quote from: Jeon on Jun 04, 2009, 12:02 PM
XileRo is the only HR I know that has a reasonable PvP system. I did watch the RWC like you said, all I see is people spamming the room like every other gang fight there is in RO.

Sarin

I just hope it won't be CarbonCopyRO.

Usagimimi

Khage

Quote from: Luna~ on Oct 25, 2009, 09:57 PM
Quote from: Khage on Oct 25, 2009, 03:49 PM

KhageRO o.o
lol I knew someone was going to say that

ByteBanditin

Shinn

how about you go with something totally unique.

like..pick a very big server out there..like feelRO?  their web address is http://feelro.nu/ ....you should make it http://feelro.com/  or net....or like essensero.com to essencero.net or .org...

I would suggest for you to be creative on the (dot)whatever part ..like .jp would make all those wanabe desu desu kawaiiii!!111 girls who play ragnarok think that the server admin is sum Japanese guy, who can teach them the way of the Japanese people. This plan almost sounds full proof...

Anyways good luck. I was told there is no need to reinvent the wheel when it's already there..so use another servers success and just..change the name a bit :)

Regards,
Shinn.

cause after all the drama, I still slain em.

Need a site done? contact me.

Usagimimi

UniqueRO?

I dunno D: TELL US ABOUT CHYUR SERVER! ><

It'd help us think of names ):

A92FL0163

International RO.

Khage

Quote from: Yusifer on Oct 27, 2009, 12:06 PM
UniqueRO?

I dunno D: TELL US ABOUT CHYUR SERVER! ><

It'd help us think of names ):

ok I edited it to say...a little bit more about the server

Luna~

...... KhageRO

=x

l2ue

Quote from: Shinn on Oct 27, 2009, 12:04 PM
like .jp would make all those wanabe desu desu kawaiiii!!111 girls who play ragnarok think that the server admin is sum Japanese guy, who can teach them the way of the Japanese people. This plan almost sounds full proof...

Anyways good luck. I was told there is no need to reinvent the wheel when it's already there..so use another servers success and just..change the name a bit :)

Lool. This post is made of win.

On another note: 255RO, trust me, your gonna be a maverick if you do.

"The school of the undefeated East!"
"The winds of the king!"
"Look! The East is burning red!"