ScytheRO, The Best Super High Rate Server?

Started by asdfqwerty123, Nov 05, 2007, 10:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

asdfqwerty123

- I unbanned Corey simply because he appealed to me personally and I felt like giving him another chance.  I accidently banned another person named Korey who I thought was Corey which would have been a repeat offense, but I sorted it out and unbanned him.  We do allow people to appeal their bans as long as they aren't serious such as sexually harassing someone or botting or advertising which you can't appeal.  GM's are pretty laid back I would say, but respond to in-game player reports quickly and effectively.

- The staff are friendly right up to the point where you're just simply being down right disrespectful and flaming staff and the server.  Then they get stern and matter of fact.  "This is how it is, this is what you did, you broke the rules and you're being punished for x amount of time". 

- PvP always brings out the worst in people if they can't stand to lose.

- I fail to see how x Ghost x could nuke anyone inside PvP considering @commands are entirely disabled there even for me at GM lvl 99.

- I don't understand what you say we're lying about.

Ambrose Merle

.... a suggestion... Since it's "scythe" ro, maybe add Baphomet's to the shirts if you can ^^v ...I'd get some but I doubt you take moeny orders, and my parents would badmouth me to kingdom come even though I'm 18 and it's MY money x_x ... I get nagged at enough!! ... I'll come back in a few years when I'm done with college...

Zone

ghost nuked Eclypze, that is what pissed him off and got him jailed and then started the arguement with ghost and akedia.
You aren't the one I am talking about when I say they lie.
I have given examples serveral times.
Bribing gms with mvp cards: I don't have any to offer.
Foul Language in pvp WHEN I STARTED ON SCYTHE: I didn't pvp until the last week I was online
Abuse and Harassment: Not once did I see my name in the forums in reports, and Dewfist only talked to me for telling an individual who threatened me to "shut the f*** up".
I was never talked to by any staff member for any rule violations other than that.
Ghost never talked to me, Only Dewfist, and that was a 1 time thing.

Skotlex

Maybe the GMs thought you were somebody else, hence the whole confusion and wave of false accusations? I have not followed this discussion that closely (none of my business), but I think you said before that the GMs really didn't know you except under the name of a character you have not used in a long time.
One should never rule out the possibility that the whole mess is caused by misinformation (or misunderstandings) rather than by malice.

(RMS reviews)

Ambrose Merle

That's rare, but I can actually vouch that that's happened several times. I've almost done it twice, but regardless, I can't really say much on that, since I was under massive accounts of stress. I'd possibly consider taking the case on a more mild note, since this is starting to look like it could be taken the wrong way and blow up into a fight, which is something I think we should ALL try to avoid... Which is why I'm going to cork it now :x

Zone

Quote from: Skotlex on Nov 29, 2007, 03:52 AM
Maybe the GMs thought you were somebody else, hence the whole confusion and wave of false accusations? I have not followed this discussion that closely (none of my business), but I think you said before that the GMs really didn't know you except under the name of a character you have not used in a long time.
One should never rule out the possibility that the whole mess is caused by misinformation (or misunderstandings) rather than by malice.
If all of those things get me banned for correcting them, then no.
They only know me as High Wizard Houdini.
That is the only name they knew of.
However, I wasn't on that character again until the last week when I was pvping.
I had 14 character including that.
Also, Ghost said she got those reports about me.
How could she if that is the only character she knows me as, and I was never on it?

Another s*** lie of hers.

Ambrose Merle

-completely ignored on the peace statement- ... This wont end well >_<;;

asdfqwerty123

The whole reason you were banned is because you left the server to be a GM on another server and said it was because we wouldn't let you be a staff member, then you kept logging back into ScytheRO simply to bad mouth it and bad mouth us on the forums.  That was the reason you were banned, you shouldn't try to make it something that it's not by claiming we're just out to get you...  BTW - That server you were a GM on failed and you're simply mad because you have no where to go now.  But why come back when you keep insisting we're the problem with your health since you have no control of yourself playing MMORPG's?  But no, continue to ignore all the facts above and continue to bad mouth our staff because of your personal grudge.  You know, if you simply stopped attacking the server and just appealed, it may have turned out differently.  But you've really given us no reason to think you'll change your actions, and from what was said, we're even doing you a favor by not allowing you to destroy your health by simply not allowing you back on our server (since it was such a hazard that you blamed us for it multiple times in the past).

Johnsu89

Xen, Just give it up.Your looking a little immature.

Ontopic: I certainly like scythe as its my second server to anthem(old anima) and I do believe you have a very good thing going. However, I dislike the economy. Other than that, 9/10
I dont play RO anymore.

Zone

Quote from: Zairik on Nov 30, 2007, 12:25 AM
The whole reason you were banned is because you left the server to be a GM on another server and said it was because we wouldn't let you be a staff member, then you kept logging back into ScytheRO simply to bad mouth it and bad mouth us on the forums.  That was the reason you were banned, you shouldn't try to make it something that it's not by claiming we're just out to get you...  BTW - That server you were a GM on failed and you're simply mad because you have no where to go now.  But why come back when you keep insisting we're the problem with your health since you have no control of yourself playing MMORPG's?  But no, continue to ignore all the facts above and continue to bad mouth our staff because of your personal grudge.  You know, if you simply stopped attacking the server and just appealed, it may have turned out differently.  But you've really given us no reason to think you'll change your actions, and from what was said, we're even doing you a favor by not allowing you to destroy your health by simply not allowing you back on our server (since it was such a hazard that you blamed us for it multiple times in the past).
1. I quit Bragi, a week and a half before it died.
2. I am quoting everything that ghost had said to me and about me.
I left your server because of your administration team, I could care less about being a gm or helper, because RO isn't fun.
I was admin on Bragi for over 2 weeks before I quit scythe completely, and posted that, that same night, I told Jessica I had to quit being admin, which was the fall of Bragi since no gm was online, but oh well.
And I do have a place, I sit on Anthem RO talking with friends, some even play your server.
I attack your server in my own defense, such as the lies.
I didn't have a problem with anyone on the server, until ghost started these lies about me.
Then it wasn't even a grudge, it was my disappointment in the choice of gms.
Yes, you are doing me a favor, but I have found alternate means, that I am working on balancing.
However, I do have control, I just get caught up in something and forget to eat, it happened last night, so I made a nice bowl of rice.
I never said your server was the cause of my rapid weight loss, I blamed that I stick on RO all day,  scripting and playing, that I  don't eat.
The only factor in me quiting your server was ghost, I simply don't like staff who make lies about players.
That is why I went to Bragi in the first place, to get away from her.
Then after helping them with stuff as a player, they suggested I apply to be a helper there, so I did, and then started scripting.
My weightloss is my problem that I created from letting myself get absorbed in RO, that is why I quit, however, I quit and I had nothing to do, so I tried Flyff, too much like WoW, so I went to Anthem RO and found my friends from when I started RO.

Lyzzacious

QuoteObviously the only way you would claim to know me is if you are x Ghost x, care to clarify your identity so I can check it by how you talk?
Second of all, I never used that name on scythe.
sweetheart, I was calling you by your forum name.  You're obviously no real houdini ;3
and I won't say anything other than you might know me as Prince, figure the rest out on your own ;D

QuoteFoul language in pvp when I started scythe, I didn't pvp until my last week on scythe.
dude, my ex and I had you kos'd for 2 weeks+ in pvp. I know I saw you curse a lot.  Heck, I saw you cursing wherever you went.

QuoteAbuse? How the hell did that come up?
Harassment? How the hell did that come up too?
Neither of those have I done, and Not once have I been talked to by a gm for anything I have done, other than when I told a person to shut the f*** up, do to him saying he was going to come to my house, bash my head in, and shoot me. Dewfist came, Not Ghost.
Now isn't that justified?
Ooh, I don't know, maybe like how you told a girl that she wouldn't feel good about herself unless you looked at pictures of her naked and told her what you thought?
And when her friends came to protect her you acted like an a****** to all of them?
And you said 'stfu' (abreviated, of course), when a guy came and said 'SO I HERD U LIEK MUDKIPZ' and other memes.  When you were being threatened by another dude, you threatened him right back, saying that since you're in the military or w/e you would be able to kick his butt and would be able to kill him without a gun.  And when I reported you and Dewfist came, YOU refused to let me tell him what had happened and every time I tried to say something you would start spewing more crap.

QuoteThe staff are only friendly to those who don't agree with their abuse of power, otherwise, they start the lies.
They start getting short when people start being disrespectful.

QuoteNow that I think about it, isn't Ghost's name Liz? or Elizabeth?
I have heard it alot.
Mm...sweety, I'm not Ghost, so don't try to tell me I am.

I could continue but I won't.
You're over Scythe, right? So move on. It is just a game after all :)

Ambrose Merle

Seriously.... stop... @_@ You're repeating one of the mistakes I had to learnthe hard way. Even if you're right, xenocide, and even IF Zairik is wrong, contiuing this wont strengthen your standing, it'll weaken it. When presenting something like this, you've gotta focus it all into one proffessional shot, and if the enemy returns fire, you just can't jump out. Ever since what happened with Blackout Ro, which should have been a perfectly understandable thing with me, I've learned that defending yourself, right or wrong, just gives others more opportunity to shoot you down. Everyone knows what you're saying, we get the picture, but this is going no where but an increased chance someone will get banned on here as well! I, personally, don't think either you, nor Zairik is wrong, becuase I personally don't care. I don't know either of you, and only jumped in becuase I saw those nice t-shirts. Now I'm generally concerned, becuase I think the time of you two could be better spent helping others, than trying to throttle each other (to be honest though, I think Zairik is putting a LOT less effort into this.). You'll both appear strong, but this is getting old,tiresome, and repetative... can you both agree with me on that? : / It's kinda just boiled down into a waste of time.

Zone

f*** it, i don't even care anymore, it is a s*** server and that is all it is to me.
I am done arguing and that s*** about ling was between she and I, but she didn't bring up her chats with me about having sex with me, so really that is just a f*** twist in situation.
oh well, I am done with this topic.
This isn't the purpose for the topic either.
Posted on: Dec 01, 2007, 02:58 am
and my apologize, Zairik, for making this a flame topic.
Posted on: Dec 01, 2007, 02:59 am
Quote from: Ambrosemerle on Nov 30, 2007, 10:53 PM
Seriously.... stop... @_@ You're repeating one of the mistakes I had to learnthe hard way. Even if you're right, xenocide, and even IF Zairik is wrong, contiuing this wont strengthen your standing, it'll weaken it. When presenting something like this, you've gotta focus it all into one proffessional shot, and if the enemy returns fire, you just can't jump out. Ever since what happened with Blackout Ro, which should have been a perfectly understandable thing with me, I've learned that defending yourself, right or wrong, just gives others more opportunity to shoot you down. Everyone knows what you're saying, we get the picture, but this is going no where but an increased chance someone will get banned on here as well! I, personally, don't think either you, nor Zairik is wrong, becuase I personally don't care. I don't know either of you, and only jumped in becuase I saw those nice t-shirts. Now I'm generally concerned, becuase I think the time of you two could be better spent helping others, than trying to throttle each other (to be honest though, I think Zairik is putting a LOT less effort into this.). You'll both appear strong, but this is getting old,tiresome, and repetative... can you both agree with me on that? : / It's kinda just boiled down into a waste of time.
I agree.
That is why I am done.
I am sure Zairik finds atleast some humor in this, but maybe some anger.

Posted on: Dec 01, 2007, 03:00 am
Quote from: Lyzzacious on Nov 30, 2007, 02:28 PM
QuoteFoul language in pvp when I started scythe, I didn't pvp until my last week on scythe.
dude, my ex and I had you kos'd for 2 weeks+ in pvp. I know I saw you curse a lot.  Heck, I saw you cursing wherever you went.
again, I didn't pvp for the last week I played, I didn't even know what to do in pvp until the last week cause I was always working on my 14 character.
That is all.
Reply as you will, I am done.

Ambrose Merle

-flops over dead- Well that was interesting...

asdfqwerty123

I really don't see a need to continue that discussion further so...

Moving on...

ScytheRO now features a "call-in" voice message shout-out service.

Go to http://www.scythero.com/cp/ and then type in your phone number, you will immediately get a call, then you just leave your message and it shows up live on the website right after you're finished.

The service is provided by SayNow.com, and I just learned about it recently.

Has anyone ever seen this before?