RO and gender confusion

Started by BMontgomery, Jul 06, 2007, 03:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonHero

Quote from: Kuuie on Jan 10, 2009, 05:54 AM
Since when was RO a freaky dating game.

You obviously have not taken sprites out of the ragnarok and sakray. because if you did you woulda seen sprites that said...

BF WANTED!

GF WANTED!

Rotfl!
Come and play RuthlessRO! Its my new server! And i am trying to make it fun! To find my server just click the link under the image below!

http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=detailedlistserver&serid=4347&url_sname=RuthlessRO

Broken Moon

Most of the female sprites look better. And cuter. And more bouncy. I guess that's it.
However, I prefer playing as a male mainly because of Bards. They're way more awesome than Dancers. Same goes to Clown/Gypsy.

Cielte

Quote from: DragonHero on Jan 17, 2009, 10:13 PM
Quote from: Kuuie on Jan 10, 2009, 05:54 AM
Since when was RO a freaky dating game.

You obviously have not taken sprites out of the ragnarok and sakray. because if you did you woulda seen sprites that said...

BF WANTED!

GF WANTED!

Rotfl!

That made next to no sense.
F a i l .

Male SinX ftw.

DragonHero

Ok Azurene Use Grf builder open up sdata.grf extract all to your desktop.

then go into the item sprites. Located in data/sprite/ì•,,이í...œ

click the sprites and youll see a sprite saying guild members wanted and another one that says ptm wanted and another that says GF WANTED and another that says BF WANTED.
Come and play RuthlessRO! Its my new server! And i am trying to make it fun! To find my server just click the link under the image below!

http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=detailedlistserver&serid=4347&url_sname=RuthlessRO

lol those are suppose to be new hats or something from what i hear....
kinda useless if you ask me

anyway, i get that a lot of female sprites look better then male ones, but what male sprites look better then the female ones? o.O

Cielte

Quote from: JJJ on Jan 18, 2009, 01:31 AM
lol those are suppose to be new hats or something from what i hear....
kinda useless if you ask me

anyway, i get that a lot of female sprites look better then male ones, but what male sprites look better then the female ones? o.O

Male SinX > F SinX
F LK > M LK
F Pally < ? > M Pally
M Biochem < F Biochem
Clown > Gypsy
Bard > Dancer
M Sniper > Female Sniper
M WS > F WS
F GS < ? > M GS
F Hunter > Male Hunter
F Swordie > M Swordie

I could keep going on and on.

Dragon,
I knew about those. I was saying that
QuoteYou obviously have not taken sprites out of the ragnarok and sakray.
Made no freaking sense.

DragonHero

Did you not read the one person saying that RO isnt for dating?

it was worded differently but meant the same thing.

/swt  okay okay guys.... lets not make this about someone's server

mickiedeez

Quote from: BMontgomery on Jul 06, 2007, 03:20 PM
One thing that struck me as odd and I never fully understood is why MALES pose as FEMALES (and maybe the other way around too, I have never heard of it though) in Ragnarok Online. I know of a handfull of individuals that do this and I am certain that there are more that do this that I am not aware of.

Anyone have any idea as to WHY people do this? I am not saying that it is BAD that folks out there pose as a member of the opposite sex, it's just strange.

yo dog they're just homies! (change ies to os kthnx)

or they be too suckness to play as a guy cuz dose b**** dun wanna get owned yo
Quote from: Temjin on Feb 16, 2010, 12:07 PM
You are a f*** idiot. Why you even bother to post here, I will never know. It is BEYOND ME.

Kuprin

Personally I'll play a female character if I like the sprite more, that's about it. I mean some classes have really crappy sprites for one gender (Female Assassin, pretty much all the male casters but ESPECIALLY Sage, one of my favourite classes...).

There are a lot of creepy people doing it though.
Embrace the invigorating spirit of sport! Come, fight me!

iThor

There are no girlz on the interwebz.
Boys are boys and little girls are fbi agents....or boys,too.
"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

Hexaea

I think it depends more on if the player sees the character as themself on the game, or as something they're controlling.
I see it as something I'm controlling, so as a male, I choose female chars.

This only applys to people who don't hide their real life gender though.

I have nothing on people who pretend to be girls... well other than getting free s***.

Thorfinn

^ lol so true. Traps are lulz

Atreilynn

coz they wish they'd be as sexy as us. .D:
and Im sure many people are sexist.
They think they could get free things from their own gender.
oh sigh*

We dont do that ..sorry guys
we
just..
dont
do that..

ilphithra

If I want to look at ugly butts and chunky bodies, I'll go to the mirror and try to look at my own.
It's already bad enough that female blacksmiths have Arnold Schwarznegger legs... <_<
How to deal with an INTJ (excerpt):
- Don't expect them to respect you or your viewpoints just because you say so. INTJ respect must be earned.
- Do not be surprised at sarcasm.
- Do not expect INTJs to actually care about how you view them. They already know that they are arrogant bastards with a morbid sense of humor.

Warning: Please don't read my posts if you are: easily offended, someone who can't take critics, someone who can't take sarcasm, someone who can't take bluntness, if you're too sensitive in general, if you fail at reading and comprehending text.