Regarding AriaRO

Started by Aeromas, Jan 05, 2010, 06:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Temjin

Quote from: tracerUnwarranted Self-Importance

What a laugh I had from this thread today. Cheers.

Final

Quote from: Aeromas on Jan 08, 2010, 07:23 PM
Ahhh eff. Meh, I don't care, leaving this topic and you guys. Not that it matters, cuz' it doesn't, buncha pricks.
Oh no.  He called us all pricks...What shall we ever do?

And haven't you said you've left this topic like twice now?  And if you don't care, why bother returning?  Guess we just all have the maturity not to go and get all pissy cause we got argued with.  *Shrugs*

Ah, fun times on RMS~ http://www.paste-it.net/private/u6c168b/   (Added more~)
-- Signature too big again.  You were notified previously on the same issue.

- So? Stop b****.

tracer

Quote from: Temjin on Jan 08, 2010, 07:25 PM
Quote from: tracerUnwarranted Self-Importance

What a laugh I had from this thread today. Cheers.

Make it last.

Also, I got this to remember to you by. Its probably the most creepiest message I receive all my life. Some weir guy(you), whom I never met, on the RMS, decided it was a good day to troll me for trolling, like out of nowhere. Oh wait, it doesn't end there. Don't forget the various chatroom abuse messages, and constantly stalking me, probably because "you don't know a damn thing about me."

Your hypocrisy will always live in my heart. Lololol.
QuoteI'll just swing right for the fences.

I don't like you. I don't think I've EVER liked you. The fact that you twist every little thing that comes your way back at the the person that says it is rather pathetic proof of a sad, delusional individual with nothing better to do than attempt to piss people off around here.

I do love that you quoted me with "Ironic", yet you don't know a damn thing about me, but just seeing the s*** you talk around the Shoutbox is rather solid proof of the piss-poor character you possess.

I hope you choke.

Temjin

RMS DRAMA BEST OF 2010. YOUR WELCOME.
Quote from: Final on Nov 29, 2009, 04:58 AM
Skills aren't exactly needed to run a server however they are good to run an excellent server.
Close your eyes and smash your keyboard. You're doing just fine.
Quote from: Final on Dec 12, 2009, 10:45 PM
@tracer Damn so badass!!
Yeah!
Quote from: tracer on Dec 14, 2009, 05:48 PM
Mission Accomplished!
Someone's got to say it.
Quote from: Ironic on Dec 14, 2009, 05:48 PM
Temjin - Seems like anything that comes out of your mouth is a swing at somebody here.
4444 Quotes.

Temjin

That's okay. What I'll cherish about you is the fact(not speculation, fact) that nobody will play your server and you'll end up back here with all the other "washed up" RMS admins wondering "Where did I go wrong"?

Happy 2010. I give DevilishRO 3 months, at best.

Oh, and just an incredibly gutless move from your end. But then again, story of your life, right kid? I guess that your Comp Sci III class doesn't keep you from getting your sorry keister kicked every day in school by those who might actually make something of themselves, so let's take that anger to RMS.

Rofl. Twat.

tracer

Lol, fact. Theres nothing you have to support such a statement. But atleast you gave it 3 months more to live, that itself is a compliment.

To bad RO is a dying game with alot of dying private servers. At best I'll probably restore the server up to the standards of its previous owners and I'll still be content with what I have. Atleast I don't stalk members on RMS and send them hate messages, especially to random people.

Temjin, you're pro. I give you that. I bet your taking out your anger on me for the same reasons. Lol. Didn't make something of yourself? GG.

Oh, you editted your message.
Lol, Temjin, I'm sure you know alot about me.

Lololol.
Quote from: Final on Nov 29, 2009, 04:58 AM
Skills aren't exactly needed to run a server however they are good to run an excellent server.
Close your eyes and smash your keyboard. You're doing just fine.
Quote from: Final on Dec 12, 2009, 10:45 PM
@tracer Damn so badass!!
Yeah!
Quote from: tracer on Dec 14, 2009, 05:48 PM
Mission Accomplished!
Someone's got to say it.
Quote from: Ironic on Dec 14, 2009, 05:48 PM
Temjin - Seems like anything that comes out of your mouth is a swing at somebody here.
4444 Quotes.

orix1357

Heck, enough about you guys and enough about AriaRO.

"It's time to shut this thang."
Has played in: aeRO, heRO, OracleRO, ReboundRO, AriaRO, IntenseRO, VastRO, LuminaRO, AerialRO, NyuubiRO and PumpkinRO.