Reborn the server killer has Joined Project Alfheim

Started by Miss an Tropist, Mar 10, 2023, 09:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lunalepsy

Quote from: Miss an Tropist on Mar 10, 2023, 09:41 AM
Just a heads up, this pice of garbage just joined Project Alfheim, it's this guy:

https://forum.ratemyserver.net/server-discussion/if-you-have-the-means-never-allow-this-guy-reborn-and-his-friends-on-your-server/

Known scammer, known RMT, known manipulator, known destroyer of communities and promoter of toxicity.

Unfortunately the GMS's there are more worried about a stupid Discord name than protecting their server from this type of scumbags that will ruin their server, I just hope that Charly the actual administrator actually cares about his server and forbids that guy from playing on his server because he will harm it.

This is just a taste of what he is doing right now on the Discord, already fomenting this toxicity I'm talking about:

hosting free

If the administrators of this server will allow this scumbag to be on their server then you should avoid this server because it will be destroyed anyway by this person and the owners will be complicit with it, I just hope this is not the case and Charly actually kicks him.

I mean, a lot of people on RO are like this. Do you want to ban, like, 90% of the community because they're mostly sweaty and antisocial?

OldPoring

All have become so gentle. if you are offended, report to the administrator. If you are deceived,report to the administrator. If you just don't like a person, just don't be friends with them.  created a problem out of nowhere /heh

scrubr

Ragnarok without drama is not fun! Some of you would disagree but deep inside I know you like it when s*** gets messy in discord like when personal insults get thrown left and right hahahaha! Damn I love it!

Lunalepsy

Quote from: scrubr on Apr 01, 2023, 02:53 PM
Ragnarok without drama is not fun! Some of you would disagree but deep inside I know you like it when s*** gets messy in discord like when personal insults get thrown left and right hahahaha! Damn I love it!
I know right? Sipping on that true tea~