Some funny LuminaRO stuff.

Started by misterj, Aug 25, 2010, 06:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

misterj

I have no idea what was going on here. This stuff could be doctored but I doubt it.

Apparently this has been on their forums for about 6 hours. They always were slow to move on anything, despite having 10039403284 GMs.

l2ue

QuoteThe forum is currently offline for unexpected maintenance. We apologize for the unconveniance.

When was the last time they had a forum maintenance anyways?

Edited: Nevermind, http://www.luminaro.net/ is suspend and the forum is hosted on that domain. http://lumina-ro.net/forum/

"The school of the undefeated East!"
"The winds of the king!"
"Look! The East is burning red!"

adhelle

That's what happens when you find out your former GM is a moron and then you fire him.
http://www.ratemyserver.net/forum/index.php/topic,15625.0.html
(Skinnyboy and Funsized are the same person)

Funny fact, he did that while I was just back from hospital and I am still on a serious treatment.

l2ue

Quote from: adhelle on Aug 25, 2010, 10:43 AM
That's what happens when you find out your former GM is a moron and then you fire him.
http://www.ratemyserver.net/forum/index.php/topic,15625.0.html

Funny fact, he did that while I was just back from hospital and I am still on a serious treatment.

Does this mean you are now hiring new GMs!?!

"The school of the undefeated East!"
"The winds of the king!"
"Look! The East is burning red!"

Funsized

I will be posting a large topic constructed to show everything wrong with lRO, adhelle and lumina. She is the hugest liar and bias person I have ever met. Fraud is illegal. :)

Yukino

What happened here? Wow... hope things are fixed.
First off, when did that first conversation happen (date-wise anyways). She seemed like she typed more than she would... and randomly as well (the conversation didn't even flow). I kind of doubt that whole conversation.

Furthermore, that thing stayed on the forum for 6 hours... how many GMs actually have access to edit the whole forum despite their GM numbers? I doubt regular GMs can edit the forum on a whole (change that whole page) since they probably don't have the authority to. Then again, it's just what I think xD.

SkinnyBoy didn't get fired...? How would that be a lie if she can fire him lol o-o. She's the Administrator after all.
I don't know about the whole donations thing, so I'll leave it at that ><. It's bad to lose that much if it did happen on that accord, but just saying, if the server is alive and all the things are well-paid, things should be fine xD. I just hope that problem... is resolved? As for the legit thing, no comment about it.

Anyways, Funsized, we'll see what you will post ><. I'm unsure of the situation, but I hope things will be fine soon.
Friends are special flowers that bloom from trust.

Free Designs by Me: Here!

Zigizo

Funsized? What a terribad troll.

Zarsheiy

To be honest, I don't really see the huge controversy in those chat logs.  The first log is certainly a little unnerving for those who play the server regularly and expect to be playing against people who don't have an unfair advantage, but as the server administrator, she has the right to do what she pleases with her server.  If that means using the excess items in there for personal use after having spent a good deal of money and time on the server, more power to her.  Ethical? Maybe not, but I don't think this is about ethics as much as Funsized making mountains out of molehills.  The second log?  She admits to a lie.  At least she admitted to it instead of perpetuating it.  And if it was in what she perceives as the best interests of the server, then what's the problem here?

Funsized, you present all these nasty things you claim she has done, but the proof you offer has little to no relevance to the claims you've made.  Might wanna get on that.

Sanin

Holy crap, the last thread bombed and we're still talking about this?

Jeez, Skinny. Give it a rest already. You got fired from a game, big deal. I can't believe you've been trying to vindicate your purpose on proving that Adhelle is some rude, immature kid by acting like a rude, immature kid.

u mad bro?
I must accept that Super-Gluing valuable coins to the sidewalk and then watching events from a nearby café is not proper demonic activity.

Yukino

He is, he is.

He's posting less and less, so he probably will give it a rest soon. The other LuminaRO players have spoken in defence of adhelle and the server, so that's that. Nothing more to be gained from.
Friends are special flowers that bloom from trust.

Free Designs by Me: Here!

Kuprin

Sorry, but I'm going to have to vouch this after seeing some of the things Adhelle has done. I played on Lumina for a while, and yes, Adhelle is some rude, immature kid. He (sorry, but cat's out of the bag there) tends to do nothing, then blame people he asked for script/design help but "forgot" to give any access/test server stuff to for the problems. There were gamebreaking flaws in the server for over a year since its inception.

You know, with all the drama from random people about LuminaRO, and the same few people coming to its defence, maybe you should infer with logic that there is a REASON for it?

TL;DR: the server's a big mess, simple as that. It's very close to its natural end, so it's only normal that there will be a s*** before it goes.
Embrace the invigorating spirit of sport! Come, fight me!