Project Alfheim targeted by Gravity

Started by betwixtbetween, Mar 15, 2023, 05:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

betwixtbetween

Neffletics

That's pretty normal. They'll ask Google, Mega, YouTube, and other cloud services to take down their installers and videos. They'll also take down their Facebook, Instagram, and other social media profiles.

The server can still continue even if GRAVITY continues to take these down. Unless GRAVITY issues a C&D, then that's the end for that server.
solacero rip

betwixtbetween

Neffletics

Quote from: betwixtbetween on Mar 15, 2023, 07:35 PM
Update from admin

Wow, this is so cringe. I'm afraid the mentioned solutions won't help. If the custom commands are the culprit, why not just disable them and see if it improves performance?
solacero rip

charlielovesu

Quote from: Neffletics on Mar 15, 2023, 08:08 PM
Wow, this is so cringe. I'm afraid the mentioned solutions won't help. If the custom commands are the culprit, why not just disable them and see if it improves performance?

that's because we did disable them to see if it improves performance. and spoilers: it did.

Neffletics

Quote from: charlielovesu on Mar 16, 2023, 04:23 AM
that's because we did disable them to see if it improves performance. and spoilers: it did.

Good. Keep up the good work.
solacero rip

Miss an Tropist

Quote from: charlielovesu on Mar 16, 2023, 04:23 AM

It actually didn't, the commands were disabled and the server still had the same "lag spikes", slowdowns, or whatever it is happening.

charlielovesu

Quote from: Miss an Tropist on Mar 16, 2023, 09:40 AM
It actually didn't, the commands were disabled and the server still had the same "lag spikes", slowdowns, or whatever it is happening.

the spikes happened significantly less. they are not the sole source of the issues. ive been completely transparent about this in the discord. solving the issues will take much more than just the commands. we've never said they are the only problem. but when we disabled them. the spikes happened less which is better performance. we're trying multiple things to solve the spikes.

Kirenisia

crzi idea.........can send product alfhum community nock gravty door n EMBARAZ gravty can say em vry surri charli pls tak yor TRASH bak it wuz jst miztak...................... /sob

Dolphinsarephotogenic

Is there a way to download Project Alfheim now?

Nekoruchii

And here I thought Gravity stopped chasing after private servers lol. So rumors aren't true then FML. Not unless PA is earning a lot than expected and Gravity want to $$$ on their @ss too lmao

Quote from: Dolphinsarephotogenic on Mar 17, 2023, 02:36 AM
Is there a way to download Project Alfheim now?

The admin of Project Alfheim is in this thread, go message him/her for further instructions.

Kushiro

Quote from: Nekoruchii on Mar 17, 2023, 04:59 AM
And here I thought Gravity stopped chasing after private servers lol. So rumors aren't true then FML. Not unless PA is earning a lot than expected and Gravity want to $$$ on their @ss too lmao

The admin of Project Alfheim is in this thread, go message him/her for further instructions.

They do, Charli even says that with the money he has got he can fund the server for many years without any more donations LMAO and then they say the server isn't p2w, (bububububububububt we only sell costumes that is not p2w!, LMAO "we just sell them for zenny inside the game, effectivelly buying zenny for real money!")

Kirenisia

em thot survr go grate entil charli telling STOP THE STREEM how can this hapen coz saver can no girth..................em sori charli yor chos bad at the RAGNAK SARVUR yu wil decay yor poplasion to ZERI..........mayb can tri call gravty tel him yor no thret on OFICER RAGNAK SOVIOR................but nuw truff cums out...............................charli gread onli went playr munney not communty game.........hope sum juztic can found her befour iz 2 lait..............BIAS WILL BE FROWN CHARLI =[

Nekoruchii

Quote from: Kushiro on Mar 17, 2023, 11:14 AM
They do, Charli even says that with the money he has got he can fund the server for many years without any more donations LMAO and then they say the server isn't p2w, (bububububububububt we only sell costumes that is not p2w!, LMAO "we just sell them for zenny inside the game, effectivelly buying zenny for real money!")

Costumes are the best thing in RO for me~ technically people will only donate to sell cash coin for zeny which I also do in the current server I play which also had costumes on their cash shop. But its good that Charli can fund the server until Gravity stops chasing them.

Develon

Quote from: Kushiro on Mar 17, 2023, 11:14 AM

Any game will be p2w if you can have an advantage over other players if you put in cash.
But there are different levels of p2w, costumes are on the lower end of things. As you're only generating costumes which have no impact ingame whatsoever.
Compare Costumes vs. Official levels of p2w where you buy not only enriched/hd Ores to upgrade gear, but also the gears themselves depending on server.