Playdf.org | Staff RMT

Started by CrashNBurN, Apr 19, 2020, 04:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrashNBurN

You should at least be true to yourself.
I believe that such a characterless individual like you with the ability to convince others even though not even one comment in this thread supports your replies. The episode of negative comments towards such a corrupt owner is the prime example of how a person with no dignity can scam several players with different hosted servers. It's not about any guild exclusively but the entire stage where the events of such selfish acts take place. As I mentioned in my previous reply, the worst development team ever to unite. A server will massive bugs, un-test before launch. If dfplay.org launches a server, the first important step that players take is to find hidden bugs within the game and they are pretty sure of its availability. later abused, crashed economy on the 3rd of the server. but wait, read this out,
if a player with proper gameplay time gains rare items by constant hunting or gets lucky at equipment upgrade scenario. | The sudden server disconnection without notice, the player logs back in and finds out that the acquired items have vanished. tries to communicate with the staff team for the reason, no response. Items from the vends also with a similar scenario, Not in the cart, Not in the storage, Not in the inventory; Vanished.
MVP NPC bug, talk to an NPC to spawn an MVP, cooldown time 7 hours? I think it's 7, not sure of it but yes. so, just before clicking the last NPC message prompt, log in your 20 other alt accounts and do the same. "Stop at the last message prompt of the NPC" 
It's a magic time, press "Enter" all the 20 logged in Alts one after one. 20 MVPs at the same time.
Daily reward bug with an infinite amount of BB to an account with the above-mentioned mechanism.
Every week there will be one rollback for sure but if the players are lucky sometimes two. Reason? They get noticed about a few unknown bugs which are already abused in a massive quantity. Cash Shop bug etc. 

qwerty3025

Quote from: CrashNBurN on Apr 24, 2020, 06:08 PM

You should at least be true to yourself.
I believe that such a characterless individual like you with the ability to convince others even though not even one comment in this thread supports your replies. The episode of negative comments towards such a corrupt owner is the prime example of how a person with no dignity can scam several players with different hosted servers. It's not about any guild exclusively but the entire stage where the events of such selfish acts take place. As I mentioned in my previous reply, the worst development team ever to unite. A server will massive bugs, un-test before launch. If dfplay.org launches a server, the first important step that players take is to find hidden bugs within the game and they are pretty sure of its availability. later abused, crashed economy on the 3rd of the server. but wait, read this out,
if a player with proper gameplay time gains rare items by constant hunting or gets lucky at equipment upgrade scenario. | The sudden server disconnection without notice, the player logs back in and finds out that the acquired items have vanished. tries to communicate with the staff team for the reason, no response. Items from the vends also with a similar scenario, Not in the cart, Not in the storage, Not in the inventory; Vanished.
MVP NPC bug, talk to an NPC to spawn an MVP, cooldown time 7 hours? I think it's 7, not sure of it but yes. so, just before clicking the last NPC message prompt, log in your 20 other alt accounts and do the same. "Stop at the last message prompt of the NPC" 
It's a magic time, press "Enter" all the 20 logged in Alts one after one. 20 MVPs at the same time.
Daily reward bug with an infinite amount of BB to an account with the above-mentioned mechanism.
Every week there will be one rollback for sure but if the players are lucky sometimes two. Reason? They get noticed about a few unknown bugs which are already abused in a massive quantity. Cash Shop bug etc. 

that's a lot of bugs, and malpractice on server.. now he can't even defend himself.. haha..

CrashNBurN

They should be added to the Hall of Shame,It will be a warning to many players. 

eesti

Ban better this inadequate here and on your servers.
Every day he comes up with new things and blames everyone.
His multiple personalities come up with more and more problems, and this needs to be treated, not splashed out here on the forum.
Today he is accusing several people, and the next one may be you.
Such people should not be allowed to join any community, since they belong in a psychiatric hospital.

CrashNBurN

Quote from: eesti on Apr 30, 2020, 07:40 PM
Ban better this inadequate here and on your servers.
Every day he comes up with new things and blames everyone.
His multiple personalities come up with more and more problems, and this needs to be treated, not splashed out here on the forum.
Today he is accusing several people, and the next one may be you.
Such people should not be allowed to join any community, since they belong in a psychiatric hospital.

Funny scammer.  /heh

Tsura

I am an old player of Ro. I have been playing Ro since 2003 on and off. I have been through many servers.

Since the Chinese Wuhan Covid-19, my old friends asked me to come back to play RO with them on ChickenRo. First couple days, i was impressed by the 70vs70 BG, and then decided to stay and enjoy the game of my life is RO. After about 1 week, we got a Guild House, and level it up to level 3. This Guild House remind me a about another server that i had played in the past, IslandRO.

IslandRo: This server has the same exact Guild House, where u can get all buffs from NPC, Endow...etc. U can warp to any maps in game. U have a Mvp room where u can abra - summon Mvp from Npc with out anyone outside knowing what are u doing. Totally a private place. I joined this sever because of the number of ppl online that show up on webside 500-600ppl. BUT, when i was in server, did not see many ppl in main town. i asked on #main channel, and only 2-3 ppl reply. Later on, i found out that those 500-600 ppl were just Vendors. The real number of players was like 25. On the weekend, we got bg 10vs10 for about 2 hours, week days was like 5vs5. After couple time server restarted, we hope that Gm will log off those vendors, so the market will adjust itself price, but that never happened. Until about 3 weeks later, they close server to open another one.

ChickenRo: With the same format of Island RO, Guilld House, Cash Point...etc . I think this is the same identical server with IslandRO. GM team just close one to reopen another one. My friends and I played about a week and we got our Guild House, we decided to go Mvp. We check all over the maps, there were no MVP left to kill. All mvp were camped except Beelz, Thanatos (WHY?). We started checking bio3, and saw a Sniper Mvp, A MOVING CK. We gather a bio3 team with hw-lure-bragi-hp and started cleaning the ledge. Took us about 5 mins to clean and get all chars in spot. It was time to lure Sniper up, BUT....the sniper was GONE, could not see it anywhere in map. We were the ONLY party in bio3 at that time. We got back town and did not understand what did just happen... Our Stalker  told us that he saw a champ, tele to MVP spot, and did 2 asura back to back and killed it. Can you believe it??? Teleport to mvp TWICE and landed 2 Asura to kill a SNiper Mvp x2hp about 2.5mils. My whole life play Ro, i live in bio3, and that was the first time i heard about that. I did not believe that until this happened. We found Wounded Morroc, our guy was luring to keep control of coordination. At town we set up buffs, songs, tanker....took about 5 mins. The lurer got back to DG22 and WSM was GONE. There was no party, no other lure to compete. WSM has 16mils HP, and dead after 5 mins without any party in map..HOW CAN U DO THAT?? YES THERE IS/ARE CHEATERS IN SERVER. Beelz is the only lucky Mvp that alive because they can not asura it.

Guild House, and server does not have FORUM: The  Guild House is the perfect tool for GM to split players, players can not go from town to town and discuss what do they see, what do they think. Players just stay inside their Guild House with their friend. This Guild House will kill the Community, and separates the connection between players with is the most beauty of RO. This Guild House will help those CHEATERS  can do anything inside without anyone knowing. Why a server does not have a forum? Because a forum will expose all the dirty work from GM team and his subordinates.   

The report about corruption on this ChickenRO is Correct under my perspective.
We should boycott those servers like this to protect our loved Game.

CrashNBurN

Quote from: Tsura on May 01, 2020, 10:38 PM
I am an old player of Ro. I have been playing Ro since 2003 on and off. I have been through many servers.

Since the Chinese Wuhan Covid-19, my old friends asked me to come back to play RO with them on ChickenRo. First couple days, i was impressed by the 70vs70 BG, and then decided to stay and enjoy the game of my life is RO. After about 1 week, we got a Guild House, and level it up to level 3. This Guild House remind me a about another server that i had played in the past, IslandRO.

IslandRo: This server has the same exact Guild House, where u can get all buffs from NPC, Endow...etc. U can warp to any maps in game. U have a Mvp room where u can abra - summon Mvp from Npc with out anyone outside knowing what are u doing. Totally a private place. I joined this sever because of the number of ppl online that show up on webside 500-600ppl. BUT, when i was in server, did not see many ppl in main town. i asked on #main channel, and only 2-3 ppl reply. Later on, i found out that those 500-600 ppl were just Vendors. The real number of players was like 25. On the weekend, we got bg 10vs10 for about 2 hours, week days was like 5vs5. After couple time server restarted, we hope that Gm will log off those vendors, so the market will adjust itself price, but that never happened. Until about 3 weeks later, they close server to open another one.

ChickenRo: With the same format of Island RO, Guilld House, Cash Point...etc . I think this is the same identical server with IslandRO. GM team just close one to reopen another one. My friends and I played about a week and we got our Guild House, we decided to go Mvp. We check all over the maps, there were no MVP left to kill. All mvp were camped except Beelz, Thanatos (WHY?). We started checking bio3, and saw a Sniper Mvp, A MOVING CK. We gather a bio3 team with hw-lure-bragi-hp and started cleaning the ledge. Took us about 5 mins to clean and get all chars in spot. It was time to lure Sniper up, BUT....the sniper was GONE, could not see it anywhere in map. We were the ONLY party in bio3 at that time. We got back town and did not understand what did just happen... Our Stalker  told us that he saw a champ, tele to MVP spot, and did 2 asura back to back and killed it. Can you believe it??? Teleport to mvp TWICE and landed 2 Asura to kill a SNiper Mvp x2hp about 2.5mils. My whole life play Ro, i live in bio3, and that was the first time i heard about that. I did not believe that until this happened. We found Wounded Morroc, our guy was luring to keep control of coordination. At town we set up buffs, songs, tanker....took about 5 mins. The lurer got back to DG22 and WSM was GONE. There was no party, no other lure to compete. WSM has 16mils HP, and dead after 5 mins without any party in map..HOW CAN U DO THAT?? YES THERE IS/ARE CHEATERS IN SERVER. Beelz is the only lucky Mvp that alive because they can not asura it.

Guild House, and server does not have FORUM: The  Guild House is the perfect tool for GM to split players, players can not go from town to town and discuss what do they see, what do they think. Players just stay inside their Guild House with their friend. This Guild House will kill the Community, and separates the connection between players with is the most beauty of RO. This Guild House will help those CHEATERS  can do anything inside without anyone knowing. Why a server does not have a forum? Because a forum will expose all the dirty work from GM team and his subordinates.   

The report about corruption on this ChickenRO is Correct under my perspective.
We should boycott those servers like this to protect our loved Game.

They shamelessly still renting out GM commands I guess, such a waste!

Neffletics

A very common scenario in SEA-made servers, haha.
solacero rip

eesti

it's funny to read you guys.
play 10+ years and write such nonsense.
your accusations against us are simply not justified, no proofs

you are just losers who can only write nonsense on the forum, instead of showing normal gameplay
if you could not achieve anything on the server, then study the game, emulators, game mechanics, and not all of this

learn the basics of economics and mathematics, and maybe marketing.... think with your own head

what is the sale of cards, commands, etc.?
the revenue from the donation package per day will still be several times more than the cost of a single card. there's no point in risking it.
and this is even if you open the server not for the sake of money, but for the sake of your interests

Chmiel

Normal gameplay vs your damage guild :D

Add to your next server full view for every gm account you created at website and we can talk about nonsense. :)

Sinistrum

@eesti

Honestly, you should probably stop replying.
I know you want to defend yourself, but this lad is just out for Vendetta.
No reason to even smacktalk with him, its just stress you can avoid.

His post here wont influence the Playerbase you have and the future of your server

Good luck and stay healthy.

Chmiel

How he can defend yourself when i play on this server and can see what they are doing?
Good luck and stay healthy lul.

BTW ( edit ). My bad, im not playing. Already quited like 30min ago. Over 1600 MVP on 3 guild champs with Bubble Gum without card. Killing ppl on WoE FE with pressure Paladins give our guild a lot of fun, but after we saw damage done satan with 3 asuras without lex we are done, half of us quit, half of us learn a lot of u guys from Damage. I don't know and now dont care Damage bois are GM's or GM's friends or like "df" said they are "cheaters". But Damage bois give us a lot of ideas how to use programs for RO now. After a spend a lot of time at RagLife and now on ChickenRo ( top1 zeny on these servers ) im done with what Damage bois done on these servers and me and my guild never back to your servers. Tottaly no offence now. You (GMs) are trolling ppl really hard as a Damage bois, but i wish you good luck and a lot of money. Thats my last post, but ill save tons of screens for nice memories. Bye.  /no1

Sinistrum

It's actually Hilarious, most posts here are just Random and s***.

Its not like we live in the 21st Century and your PCs allow you to Record "Videos", i´d Imagine if i was that butthurt, i would try to record Fishy behavior as proof. You know, since you say you saw people doing Morroc with obsurd damage.
Most Modern Ragnarok Clients even allow recording.
Just my 2 cents.

CrashNBurN

Quote from: Sinistrum on May 06, 2020, 09:11 PM
It's actually Hilarious, most posts here are just Random and s***.

Its not like we live in the 21st Century and your PCs allow you to Record "Videos", i´d Imagine if i was that butthurt, i would try to record Fishy behavior as proof. You know, since you say you saw people doing Morroc with obsurd damage.
Most Modern Ragnarok Clients even allow recording.
Just my 2 cents.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0ed13d1SPQ

TooOldToBother

That exposure is real. Goddamn. df got his moneyback on that topic xDD  /swt
Well it's no surprises that guy was doing pay2win servers only to feed himself up north Siberia.
Nigga be spending all our real life working jobs money while trying to make a new plagia event on his server & calling himself an admin :o
I've been a fool on his previous servers but with that new ChickenDinnerRO client & the exposure you guys showed, it's just a matter of time to make a player, a believer.  /heh /wah
Paying 50eu donation thinking you gonna play a real dope donkey client with large amount of players is just a mirage.
80% of that ChickenRO players are trash, 30% of that 80% just afk, the total is just freshmeat for the real players.
I really had a blast playing this server man !! no joke ... /?? /??
Call us anytime now df, if you make another EstlandRO server with the same old features, only now we know we gonna get scammed away.  /omg /ok /omg