Playdf.org | Staff RMT

Started by CrashNBurN, Apr 19, 2020, 04:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kolby

why does it say staff rmt lol.

stay away from these servers. definition of cashgrab and dead server economics. make new server>move population from old to new>rinse and repeat.

ex-estland player from February-Jun(2016) . Enjoyed the guild houses tho ^_^

in fact all mid-rate servers these days are bad and not long lasting. Stay away from midrate servers in general lol.
Searching for friends is hard
Searching for companionship is harder
Be grateful to those who accompany you
On this Road, like the Wayfarer(A Person Travelling) finding it's way back home!

Playing since: 2004

Chmiel

This post made me to do account on this forum. I played like 3 servers from DF squad. Every server was the same s***, Damage/F1 guild kill every high end MVP ( why no Nidhoggr's Shadow Quest? Cuz Damage/F1 find Nid on dungeon instant when Nid spawn and kill him with 2 asuras ) in 2 sec ( satan 3 asuras without lex ), but ChickenRo is terrible. On the other servers they do not overprice end games items so hard and selling CP for real money and still not banned. I play on this server with my friends and always someone is online and we didn't notice drop cards like Lady Tanee, Gloom or Vesper but Damage/F1 guild have this cards.  /no1
All i recomended for players from server df group is play only bg content if u have fun with it or play with 10 friends and farm ET becouse you cant fight for mvp in dung/fields with GM(Damage/F1) guild.  /ok

Quote from: eesti on Apr 19, 2020, 09:08 PM
>> Not true. I dont like WU and dont have friends outside Russia. I even refused most donations through Western Union when we accepted them for large amounts, or even did not receive them, since it is difficult receive it in Russia (Bureaucracy, you need to be in a queue for 1-2 hours to get money). And now we do not accept WU for the same reason, Russian banks refuse to give real money.
Maybe you dont like, but other gms like Spain a lot.  /ok

eesti

Quote from: Chmiel on Apr 21, 2020, 11:17 AM
Maybe you dont like, but other gms like Spain a lot.  /ok
Besides me, no one accepts donations manually, and we who have access to send donation packages (me and my devs) are all from Russia and Estonia.
so stop writing this nonsense

eesti

Quote from: Kolby on Apr 21, 2020, 03:26 AM
in fact all mid-rate servers these days are bad and not long lasting. Stay away from midrate servers in general lol.
for mid-rates pre-re:
the fact is that the players are not constant. they move from server to server every 2-6 months, so most mid-rate servers die.
the first reason is the players, not the servers.

new low rates servers (pre-re) are not interesting to players, as they are not time-tested, players are afraid that they will be closed as quickly as mid-rates, so only those servers that were launched a long time ago live

Chmiel

Quote from: eesti on Apr 21, 2020, 11:22 AM
so stop writing this nonsense

"XDDD" Thats all i can said. Your bois from Damage/F1 never do something like that on other server, only on yours. Have Fun, cya. :)

CrashNBurN

Greetings, RMS | Ragnarok Community.
I hope everyone is safe!

We are living through an unprecedented worldwide game renaissance due the COVID19 Pandemic effect and such an opportunity is laced with peril. management like dfplay.org are throwing their excess capacity around with their wild beliefs. Despite the lack of proper and dedicated management, they are finding corrupt ways to make fast money, but for every success they think they have achieved, it just turns out to be a massive failure and such failed servers are pulled from shelves mere months after being launched.
High-profile servers lauded on social websites like Facebook, Instagram and RMS were later forgotten a few months later due to copied content that wind up being used by nobody. What makes these failures particularly painful is not just the time damage done to individual players but also a colossal waste of our community's most precious resources such as the passion, money and game play of dedicated players.
Exclusive guilds with WOE hacks, mvp hacks, insane amount of bots all over in-game maps, staff with unresponsive attitude towards suggestions, unresponsive attitude towards complaints regarding hacks, even acting as ghost GM after doing unexpected or without warning rollbacks just to fix a bug which was being abused for a prolong. favoritism, unfairness.  Well, I must say that I am proud to see that the RMS community is dedicated in preventing such fake owners from corrupting the Ragnarok online game.
Vision and concept, content development, marketing; the four major steps for modeling a successful private server. And for dfplay.org management, they don't even know what vision stands for and talk about concepts and content, they just replicate their previously hosted server and give it a new name and often something that nobody even wants. my advise, it doesn't matter much if you do it on perfect timing or on minimalist budget. The goal of a fresh server is to figure out the right thing to build—the thing players want to play for and will donate for.

Kolby

Quote from: eesti on Apr 21, 2020, 11:26 AM
for mid-rates pre-re:
the fact is that the players are not constant. they move from server to server every 2-6 months, so most mid-rate servers die.
the first reason is the players, not the servers.

new low rates servers (pre-re) are not interesting to players, as they are not time-tested, players are afraid that they will be closed as quickly as mid-rates, so only those servers that were launched a long time ago live
lool why are you blaming players for this? IF you cannot maintain a server and give focus to it then why disperse that workload into several other servers?  Obviously it loses it's value. Yes mid-rate players like to jump servers for the next hype server, but that's just because you kept your old servers with no updates, no new events and just basically a dead fanbase with no effort to attract newer players. You guys are just like Yrvine servers but much more subtle about it.

Also wtf would you make it harder to farm money by killing off good loots and reduce their prices to 5k like witherless rose or any other items needed for farming? TO push player to buy those stupid coins??

I learnt that mid-rate server owners don't care about their fanbase, again I like to reiterate that mid-rate servers are a waste of time in this modern era. The last good one was also plague with problems such as MVP card selling xaxaxaxaxaxa. So the guy above me is right to question why certain guilds on your servers have MVP cards.

Also there is also a reason why YC doesn't approve any of your server into their listing, or if it does get approved it gets removed later on all the time looool
Searching for friends is hard
Searching for companionship is harder
Be grateful to those who accompany you
On this Road, like the Wayfarer(A Person Travelling) finding it's way back home!

Playing since: 2004

Chmiel

When truth hurt you so much, so you block people when your arguments is invalid. Nice GM behaviour. Nice communication with players.  /heh

eesti

Quote from: Kolby on Apr 21, 2020, 11:39 PM
lool why are you blaming players for this? IF you cannot maintain a server and give focus to it then why disperse that workload into several other servers?  Obviously it loses it's value. Yes mid-rate players like to jump servers for the next hype server, but that's just because you kept your old servers with no updates, no new events and just basically a dead fanbase with no effort to attract newer players. You guys are just like Yrvine servers but much more subtle about it.

Also wtf would you make it harder to farm money by killing off good loots and reduce their prices to 5k like witherless rose or any other items needed for farming? TO push player to buy those stupid coins??

I learnt that mid-rate server owners don't care about their fanbase, again I like to reiterate that mid-rate servers are a waste of time in this modern era. The last good one was also plague with problems such as MVP card selling xaxaxaxaxaxa. So the guy above me is right to question why certain guilds on your servers have MVP cards.

Also there is also a reason why YC doesn't approve any of your server into their listing, or if it does get approved it gets removed later on all the time looool

Name at least 1 mid-high rate server that has been living for more than a year with high online in current realities. I am sure that you will not find this, as players move between servers. Even if the server is completely good.

We didn't even try to do a listing here, yC does not prohibit us from doing this, another advertisement is enough

Quote from: Chmiel on Apr 22, 2020, 05:16 AM
When truth hurt you so much, so you block people when your arguments is invalid. Nice GM behaviour. Nice communication with players.  /heh
Since when is the screenshot in Discord a proof? We will remove all links to this topic, as this is a lie.
I can take at least 1000 such screenshots with any text and names. We checked all in the game logs and did not find anything.

Thus, we will be different from other servers where GM banned this guild due to rumors and fake screenshots, and not due to facts.
As for the damage guild - we blocked the only one person who RMT, and it was not carlos

qwertyzeny

Quote from: eesti on Apr 22, 2020, 11:15 AM
Name at least 1 mid-high rate server that has been living for more than a year with high online in current realities. I am sure that you will not find this, as players move between servers. Even if the server is completely good.

We didn't even try to do a listing here, yC does not prohibit us from doing this, another advertisement is enough
Since when is the screenshot in Discord a proof? We will remove all links to this topic, as this is a lie.
I can take at least 1000 such screenshots with any text and names. We checked all in the game logs and did not find anything.

Thus, we will be different from other servers where GM banned this guild due to rumors and fake screenshots, and not due to facts.
As for the damage guild - we blocked the only one person who RMT, and it was not carlos

Yes you're different from other server., too much biased and have favoritism.. due of rumors and fake screenshots? that's what you believe? you will never banned damage guild even a lot people saw/complaining about what your favorite guild doing, deleting chat messages on your discord group when you don't like what your players reporting about them.. someone send this screenshot about carlos morente doing RMT.. don't tell me this is fake too? LOL

Spoiler
[close]

eesti

Quote from: qwertyzeny on Apr 22, 2020, 12:08 PM
Yes you're different from other server., too much biased and have favoritism.. due of rumors and fake screenshots? that's what you believe? you will never banned damage guild even a lot people saw/complaining about what your favorite guild doing, deleting chat messages on your discord group when you don't like what your players reporting about them.. someone send this screenshot about carlos morente doing RMT.. don't tell me this is fake too? LOL
How do I know what kind of carlos is in this screenshot and why did you send him money?
we check game logs (deals, chats), not discord and someone else's paypal
I do not have access to this paypal account and I have no relation to these transactions and this PP account.

I repeat, I can also send $50 to anyone or edit paypal page code, but that doesn't mean that I buy anything from him.

I do not want to protect the Damage guild and specifically Carlos, we treat all players the same way, but if there are no normal proofs, there is no ban. I will not ban this player for screenshot in Discord or PayPal.
But I will ban if I see a discussion of the transaction/deal in the game chats, even if the transaction has not been completed. Amount, payment system or contacts in the discussion of the transaction/deal will be enough to ban.

Ara

i just want to know why OP is writing his posts That Way.

it feels like im reading some kind of press statement or something

Homi Hesumaki

100% damage guild and carlos do RMT trades.

How many screenshots do you need, what kind of RMT trades would happen in game where you have the log, why don't they just openly said as long as you trade in discord, everything is all good!

We have shown discord chats, we have shown actual transactions, nothing has been done. So many people bought things from them. The staff is not willing to ban them, this staff has shown OVER and over again that they are not willing to harm that guild at all.

It is not just for the obvious RMT that they are pretending the proof isn't enough to take any actions against their friends in the damage guild. The case about the #hide where someone in the damage guild abused it, yet the staff has the audacity to come out and said, yes he abused it, but we are going to protect him anyways, then call out everyone that continued on the conversation "attention seeking" and even banned a few from discord for pushing on about why they refuse to take action against the abuser, it wasn't until later on that we realized the reason is because he was ALSO in the damage guild. Great job guys, i mean you should've just came out straight and said yea we favor the damage guild instead of pushing the obvious lies.

eesti

1. Reversal (that guy with hide from video) not from damage guild
2. Its just mistake

Why Rev wrote that he is from damage I do not know
he should not have been Hide, and his Hide would have disappeared at relogin
we didn't notice it right away, temporarily banned Reversal to understand what happened
after which they rolled back all items (account wipe) that he received during this hide
I think this problem is completely resolved. let it be my mistake

everything else that Rev writes, I consider complete nonsense
this is not true at all, and is his imagination or person that made the video,
by the way he was also banned for RMT

About damage guild:
I honestly don't see the point in discussion at the level of "It should be banned, but I will not give a single proof"
your words and screenshots outside the game are not a proof for ban. even if they sell something in the game for money, then we don't get anything from their transactions, and the number of items does not increase, it remains the same
and only 1 player from the damage guild was banned by us for trying RMT ( deal is not successful )

qwerty3025

Quote from: eesti on Apr 23, 2020, 01:34 PM
1. Reversal (that guy with hide from video) not from damage guild
2. Its just mistake

Why Rev wrote that he is from damage I do not know
he should not have been Hide, and his Hide would have disappeared at relogin
we didn't notice it right away, temporarily banned Reversal to understand what happened
after which they rolled back all items (account wipe) that he received during this hide
I think this problem is completely resolved. let it be my mistake

everything else that Rev writes, I consider complete nonsense
this is not true at all, and is his imagination or person that made the video,
by the way he was also banned for RMT

About damage guild:
I honestly don't see the point in discussion at the level of "It should be banned, but I will not give a single proof"
your words and screenshots outside the game are not a proof for ban. even if they sell something in the game for money, then we don't get anything from their transactions, and the number of items does not increase, it remains the same
and only 1 player from the damage guild was banned by us for trying RMT ( deal is not successful )

This conversation tell us that you have a favoritism and you are a damage guild's dog.. :) only you/yourself don't believe even there are a lot of proofs.. everybody knows what's happening and you still defending that person or guild.. thanks to the person who did the video and caught what you/your staff doing on you s*** server.. and not only about the video.. there are a lot of players that played on your previous server know that you/your staff did those and you're still doing it.. so that's why your server is not listed here on RMS.. because they know what you doing.. xD.. you can't even ask to list your server here not because you don't want but because you can't.. yeah truth hurts..