One person from InfinityRO ad Spamming ,hacking, ruining kibouro forums

Started by KitKatBar, Oct 27, 2007, 07:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KitKatBar

This bastard tricked our admin into thinking he is a good person suitable for a mod position
and we get hacked, forums deleted in return
Our forums from the hacker -from infinity ro-

Mod here

Admin there hmmmm

i didnt manage to get other SS of the advertising on kibouro that goodness link
which linked directly to their main site

Anbu

Hey,

I'm a staff member on Infinity RO, and I was an admin of Kibou RO. What mikka did was his doing, not that of Infinity RO. I had no knowledge of what he did until I went on your forums earlier today. I was Zabuza. Anyways, It wasn't your fault you accused me as the Hacker, I can understand your meaning. Like I said, don't report our server because one person did what he did. Mikka will be dealt with accordingly, and will be on probation. If you require any help with the reconstruction of your forum, don't hesitate to ask me. And secondly, Mikka was a Global Moderator from the beginning. It was Kibou RO staff who didn't demote him when he left. He didn't manipulate anyone, or really hack for all that matter. He simply used what power he had. Although, he abused it, this was, and I repeat, was NOT the doing of Infinity RO.

KitKatBar

Swear to god you bastards are lucky for me not taking SS's of the links

Anbu

Like I said, that was Mikka, not Infinity RO. Remember, Mikka is our staff, but we can't control what he does. If he does it again, we will take action on him. What would we have to gain by destroying your server?

KitKatBar

Spamming ads for your server  = people leaving ours to join yours :\

Anbu

you deleted the ads right? Just get your admin to IP ban Mikka and you should be fine. Sorry this had to happen D:

KitKatBar

Anbu

Look, thing is, is we didn't "hack" your forums. Like I said, MIKKA had GLOBAL MODERATOR position even though he left. He abused it. He shouldn't have been given that opportunity really. I mean, did you just leave it like that? To be honest, this is looking more like a slip up on the staff's part. As for advertising, he won't do it again. And you can honestly say every RO server has NEVER spammed once?

Another thing. If you wanted to get rid of Mikka, and stop him from creating his multiple accounts, you should have IP banned him. It's their for a reason.

mikka

oh they did trever...
but they dont know that my friends are ebil XD

Foreign wild.

KitKatBar

First of all I cant IP ban admins havent logged on to do so

Second of all I never said you hacked our forums get your facts correct

Third Of All about the hacking

Lastly How immature of you spamming our shoutbox
Posted on: October 28, 2007, 01:39:42 am
First of all I cant IP ban admins havent logged on to do so

Second of all I never said you hacked our forums get your facts correct

Third Of All about the hacking

Lastly How immature of you spamming our shoutbox

mikka

dude, shutup we didn't do any hacking ingame get YOUR facts right we aint no geeks !!
we just had a grudge against Crazy.

the forum wasn't me check the IP.
it was my friend so get YOUR facts right again.
Foreign wild.

Sora

Quote from: mikka on Oct 28, 2007, 10:40 AM
dude, shutup we didn't do any hacking ingame get YOUR facts right we aint no geeks !!
we just had a grudge against Crazy.

the forum wasn't me check the IP.
it was my friend so get YOUR facts right again.
Messing with someone's forum cause of a personal grudge, oh my, that is so girly.  :'(
And messin with the forums already made you geeks! Ewww at mikka.  :o

KitKatBar

lmao keep on failing at these lame donkey ads to your s*** server

arent that creative at generating a new IP

next time try a bit harder

mikka

@sora

Your mother  :o
Posted on: October 28, 2007, 04:01:18 am
if you wanna sort it out dont go on my forum saying infinityro is s*** wtihout knowing s*** you dont evne know if the one who deleted everything was me. I didn't hack anything i jsut wrote the messages cos you a****** came on my server, aswell for euphRO well... I did wanna get players I did advertised and yes im sorry for that that doesn't effect infinityRO i can be a normal player and advertise =P
Posted on: October 28, 2007, 04:20:26 am
This topic needs to be shut, both server's sorted it out and apoligzed to us, their own owner did this to shut his server.

thanks-

Mikka
Foreign wild.