RMS Home | Guide Writing | Test Server | New Servers | Latest Reviews

Author Topic: I was wondering...  (Read 1876 times)

Offline Makuso

I was wondering...
« on: Aug 06, 2008, 09:26 pm »
I was wondering if it would be possible to merge all servers together. I know this would be VERY hard to do but if done..it could start something new..and good. The server would be divided into 3; Low rate, Mid rate, and High rate. I've never had a server before so I really wouldn't know what to do.

But do you guys find this idea is good or trash? =X

ty

Advertisement

Offline ~~T~~

Re: I was wondering...
« Reply #1 on: Aug 06, 2008, 09:44 pm »
Good but the GMs won't ever cooperate.

Descent

« Reply #2 on: Aug 06, 2008, 10:39 pm »
Sounds nice on paper, would be absolutely hellish in practice.

There's no saying everybody could get along in that sort of environment. Everybody's ideas of what's right and wrong on a server, which direction a server could go in, customs, updates, et cetera, it would get way too ugly.

There a quite a few RMS users I would LOVE to work with, but it'd be a failure unless all of us could somehow be on the same page.

Offline Pandora

« Reply #3 on: Aug 07, 2008, 08:36 am »
What he said ^
heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try!

Click here to find out more about heRO!

Offline Silversleeper

« Reply #4 on: Aug 08, 2008, 11:04 am »
i've seen that happen before as well, where the staff don't even talk to each other. it would be very rare for a merged network to co-operate, if at all. but i've seen some servers try and im a part of a network that has 2 low rates and a med-high rate; its all on how you choose your staff.
A legacy is something you build, not something that is handed to you