NeuRO

Started by Shadowfax, Nov 17, 2011, 10:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kensei

Quote from: Strudel on Nov 20, 2011, 09:13 AM
Who did you think it was and who was it?
Considering it's not him/her tell us :D
I know who Kafra is now, and well, I don't feel like telling cuz it was very disappointing for me when I knew the truth ):

Thoth

since many of the server advertisements and mentions are deleted, that means the most obviously good one that wasnt deleted is where gm wants people to go.
forum registration is now disabled, so I can't exactly use a proxy.

Quote from: Kensei on Nov 20, 2011, 11:38 AM
I know who Kafra is now, and well, I don't feel like telling cuz it was very disappointing for me when I knew the truth ):
tell us plz, everybody loves a good conspiracy

Strudel

Can't create new pages either.. -_-
or reply.. what the faak..

Kensei

Well I got information from the Helpers so still not sure 100%

and nu >: I won't tell. I don't want her to know my real identity here.

Edit : wow can't even post anything @ Neu, it's as good as closed (but keep opened just for.. uhh reading old posts? >:)

Strudel

Time to abuse da pm system! X'D

Triper

^
Quote from: Not Thoth on Nov 20, 2011, 11:44 AM
tell us plz who is kensei, everybody loves a good conspiracy

CrispyKitten

Didn't Kensei admit who he was on another server's forums here?  He reused the same name.../ho

Kensei

I do, but since I've been missing for quite some time, so I guess some people forgot who I am. And I'm not telling again :<

Joker Jester

Quote from: Thoth on Nov 20, 2011, 09:54 PM
gyahaha I know who you are now kensei

I know her too TROLOLOLOL

Kensei

Oh please tell me you're not Kebz <,<

Rhaeselon

The "permanent server close" announcement was removed and the last time I looked at NeuRO's index page, it showed the server status as being  online (with 0 players). The cpanel is critical erroring at the moment, though, and I already uninstalled, so I can't even try to go ingame to see if the server's really online. Not entirely sure what to make of it, honestly.

Kensei

Quote from: Rhaeselon on Nov 23, 2011, 05:00 PM
The "permanent server close" announcement was removed and the last time I looked at NeuRO's index page, it showed the server status as being  online (with 0 players). The cpanel is critical erroring at the moment, though, and I already uninstalled, so I can't even try to go ingame to see if the server's really online. Not entirely sure what to make of it, honestly.
Please let Clive concentrate on his new server ):