Need a name

Started by Pheonix, Oct 13, 2008, 08:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pheonix

Ok so im thinking of making a server.....But i need a really good name!
Maybe a low rate that has all the things a  super high rate. Or maybe just a high rate  or super high.O_o Like customs, class and monster suits,woe , pvp basically everything a super high rate would have xD!
Leave some good names please i have some but i cant decide T_T

Thanks! ;D

Rudolph Zyaber

Bleh

Rekenber

Anti-Static Foam Cleaner

Is is low rate or high rate?

fluffy bunny RO

(i'll love you forever if you do it)

bleu

Loki

Sinisterly Dark and Dangerous Yet Fun and Extreme While Being Nice and Active RO?

I would join if it was named that. SDaDYFEWBNARO
QuoteWhatever floats your boat.

Littlechan

*Thank You very much for Azurene*

The world is getting more and more broken everyday...

The truth about me
I am 17 ;D
[close]

RhythmGate

why not use ur own name? PhoenixRO

Shinn

shinnRO   <--I would join!

cause after all the drama, I still slain em.

Need a site done? contact me.

Pandora

How about you choose a name that represent your server? What's your server about?
[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

[color=darkblue]Click here to find out more about heRO![/color]

Poki

Relate it to how you want your server to be or relate it to something that resembles you.

Hell if I know

Anti-Static Foam Cleaner

Quote from: Pandora on Oct 14, 2008, 09:55 AM
How about you choose a name that represent your server? What's your server about?

That's why I asked whether it was low rate or high rate.

Low rate servers need to be chillax and represent how empty they are. So stuff like... airRO, idleRO, CloveRO, etc.
High rate need to be appealing to all the PvP/WoE scene so should be action-y and fightan, like... MasticateRO, FirestROm, and so on.

Hutchy

><

Share your ideas with us, and from there we'll have a stepping stone to recommend names to you. Also, tell us a bit about what kind of server it is. What's your focus? Do you have a lot of customs? Server-wide PVP? Give us some info and we'll help you pick out a name that suits you.