My latest reviews for RuthlessRO.

Started by DragonHero, Dec 23, 2008, 09:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Descent

Quote from: RODreamer on Dec 25, 2008, 02:11 AM
Quote from: Descent on Dec 25, 2008, 01:23 AM
Back and forth, back and forth, another tl;dr thread.

You want it to the point?

He's wrong. I'm right.

That simple enough?

Yes, that works quite nicely. Thank you.

Everybody's made their points, can we just let it go? It's Christmas, for chrissakes. Crack open the Egg Nog, spike it with Rum, pass the dutchy to the left-hand side and stop arguing.

Head Monocle of DOOM

Quote from: Descent on Dec 25, 2008, 09:33 AM
Quote from: RODreamer on Dec 25, 2008, 02:11 AM
Quote from: Descent on Dec 25, 2008, 01:23 AM
Back and forth, back and forth, another tl;dr thread.

You want it to the point?

He's wrong. I'm right.

That simple enough?

Yes, that works quite nicely. Thank you.

Everybody's made their points, can we just let it go? It's Christmas, for chrissakes. Crack open the Egg Nog, spike it with Rum, pass the dutchy to the left-hand side and stop arguing.
You monster!!! Rum is for drinking straight! You spike Egg Nog with Vodka. XP
Proof or it didn't happen.
All server reviews are based on a reviewers experience.
This is how negative server reviews work.
Eddy, carrots are good for your eyes, can it dial a phone.

DragonHero

Ro Dreamer you wanted me to treat you differently than other players including my own friends which dont even get help from my gm.

I treat everyone equally and fairly.

I wasnt going to lower your levels. Because if i didn't to that for my friends why should i do that for you?

I always update my server advertisements. and my game files. and my downloads.

Without updates how can the people really know whats on my server?

In fact i still need to update a few of my images for my server status and info in ratemyserver.net. Because i removed a few of the npc and changed them.

After that.. i will have the mvp spawn the normal monsters... after that i will have more room to add customs. HEHEHE!

Oh and if you dont believe the rates are 3000.0 3000.0 try typing @rates in the game. (^_^)

And btw. just on how you acted after i told you i wasnt going to give you gm powers is a good enough reason for you to not be a gm on my server and other servers as well.

Not only that but... You and your (gf/sister) play the same accounts.. how can we trust that you wont let her on your gm account?

And theres a suspicious new review on my server listing now.

No-one by the name morale has an account on my server.

Oh and doom. I found a built in part of what you were talking about. It limits the amount of levels gained on a server. even with the rates at 3000.0x. But if you want to share that with me please do so and i will check it out.

Thank you in advance.
Come and play RuthlessRO! Its my new server! And i am trying to make it fun! To find my server just click the link under the image below!

http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=detailedlistserver&serid=4347&url_sname=RuthlessRO

RODreamer

I don't know how old you are, Mr. DragonHero, but you have logical reasonings of a 10 year old. Probably worse.

1. I made 2 more characters as acceptance that my main char will not be deleveled after my first request. So please stop reiterating that statement and get it through that thick head of yours.

2. Sure, you update. But the point is, prior to the request, you did not and probably will not update until told to do so.

Quote from: DragonHero on Dec 25, 2008, 06:10 PMWithout updates how can the people really know whats on my server?
3. Exactly! That's why I told you to write the guides! My goodness!

Spoiler

[close]
The evidence is there! How can I still possibly lie about it??
And this is the 3rd time -
Quote from: RODreamer on Dec 24, 2008, 04:04 AMTyping @rates could tell you that a server can have 1/1/1 or 1m/1m rates. But the experience I got is a definite mismatch. I'm no professional when it comes to RO scripting, but I believe even that is just easy scripting.

5. Excuse me! I conversed with you professionally and thoroughly explained the reasons to why I have such a request. I am not as unreasonable like you to not accept if not given the opportunity. Unfortunately, your communications skills in-game makes you hardly understand anything! And you accuse me of being a bad GM? Have you looked at yourself?? Accusing people of writing bad reviews about your server - not fully understanding the reason behind and making up your own? Talk about maturity and professionalism!

6. The reason why we play only on 1 account is because we only have 1 computer. If we could open 2 RRO's, don't you think we've done that sooner?? Have you even tried opening two RRO's and playing on your legit account and GM account??

7. Mr. DragonHero, please do me a favor. Unless you have thought things through, please don't even bother making a post and just accept your mistake to save what is left of your dignity. You're just making yourself look worse than it already is. I do hope people read this thread before even thinking of playing in your server.
Have you even considered the possibility that not everyone makes an account in RMS with the same username or character name in playing a server? For crying out loud.. I only told you in-game I was RODreamer because you had absolutely no idea who I was. Even under the circumstance that there was only 1 player who constantly checks for bugs and errors in your server and reports them back to you, you still could not come to the conclusion that it was me!

Have you ever taken a test for deductive reasoning?? Please do and check your grade. I hope you don't get too surprised.. Or perhaps you won't be anyway.

And there's no such word as "Geesh" in the english dictionary as posted in your thread description. It's geez! My goodness..

do i need to remind everyone to behave? =/

Descent

Just stop it. Now you both look friggin' idiotic.

RODreamer

My apologies. Yes, I should just let this go. Having to explain to such a person is just a waste of my energy. I just hope that my patience is not wasted to inform others that the current GM of RuthlessRO, DragonHero/Vampy, is not worth the time and trouble.

I resent being called idiotic though. Oh well. Just letting that slide anyway. Good day to you then.

DragonHero

Lol! I was just making a in depth reply to the rating i was given by these people.

They only made the review after i declined them the gm powers and declined the request to have their character adjusted
because they didn't want to remake an homunculus. I only said no because i didn't do this for other players either. I am not angry.
I am simply stating facts. In fact these people can continue playing my server. Just they should not expect any help in that manner from my gm character(s).

Please look at the image above your post Dreamer it clearly says Base 3000.0x Job 3000.0x

Multiple rro will not be good. because it helps people be online with 2 accounts and cheat. Try playing at different times with different accounts. That is more fair than anything.

Also the person that has given my server a false review should have minded their own business instead of posting a false review. For if (he/she) in fact played my server they would have seen auto guild wars running with the Mvp (Null) Guilds. If you can overthrow the Mvp(s) you can take over one of the many guild castles in the server. As far as other players told me.. You do not lose exp upon death while participating in Guild Wars.

i have it running 2 times a week. one is at 12am and one is at 12pm each lasting 8hrs to be fair with all time zones. i may do 2 more in the future. Make it simply more enjoyable. That's all i can hope for.

I have already modified my server pages.

And JJJ i am sorry if it seemed crazy in here. I will try to keep things as professional as i can. And thank you for stopping by.
Come and play RuthlessRO! Its my new server! And i am trying to make it fun! To find my server just click the link under the image below!

http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=detailedlistserver&serid=4347&url_sname=RuthlessRO

xD honestly, you guys are behaving a lot better then most people do with these kinds of reviews

DragonHero

Hahaha! At least that's good. (^_^)

Mortiik

My, my..

This would be a fair addition to Soap Opera, don't you think?

Quote"You may strategically place your wonderful lips upon my posterior and kiss it repeatedly."

soap opera is only for when things get massively out of control and we're too lazy to clean it up XD

Descent

Quote from: Mortiik on Dec 31, 2008, 08:55 AM
My, my..

This would be a fair addition to Soap Opera, don't you think?

Surprisingly, this was far too civil to end up in Soap Opera.

Mortiik

Well, it was quite civilized, but still a decent amount of pointless arguments?

Quote"You may strategically place your wonderful lips upon my posterior and kiss it repeatedly."

Omi

Quote from: Mortiik on Dec 31, 2008, 01:19 PM
Well, it was quite civilized, but still a decent amount of pointless arguments?

I don't think you quite get the gist of what the soap opera board is for.

Maybe you should get some popcorn and browse through the threads already there. :3